Muv Luv Season 2

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Mafty

Muv Luv Season 2

So it appears that there will be a second season of Muv Luv Alternative this fall. The trailer was released a while ago , and it looks pretty well done, particularly in the action scenes. It really seems like the animation in the first series was of a lower quality than previous season, though that might be because only one of the two companies from Total Eclipse came back to do animation. Plus this new seasons animation looks a bit improved over the first.
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Re: Muv Luv Season 2

I must have been living under a rock because I never heard of Muv Luv until recently. I had a blast watching the anime for Total Eclipse and then Schwarzes Marken. About to start watching Muv Luv Alternative in a few hours.
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
Mafty

Totally, It is a very good Mech anime. It has a kind of Starship Troopers (movie, not book) vibe, like Blue Gender. My favorite is Total Eclipse, I also like Schwarzes Marken. Alternative took a while to get there, but it is a very enjoyable show, with great mech battles, and a very detailed storyline.
tHeWasTeDYouTh

I don't know what happened but crunchyroll removed all of the Muv Luv series and now you have to pay to watch them. Before you only had to make an account. so annoyed.
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!