Tytania Ships?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Mafty

Tytania Ships?

So is there anywhere that has info/lineart of the ships seen in Tytania? It's an older (from 2008) Space Opera series; based on books by Yoshiki Tanaka who also wrote Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Heroic legend of Arslan, I'm not sure whether those series are popular or niche, but Tytania is obscure even compared to them. Anyway the ships are cool looking, and it would be neat to see more info on them, and the series backstory.
Chris
Administrator

Re: Tytania Ships?

I can't imagine there's going to be much information out there, as Tytania is much more niche compared to LOGH. The original novels were unfinished at the time of the anime's creation, and I don't know if the story has been finished since then. Also, the anime was just not good and a real disappointment coming from a veteran director like Noboru Ishiguro.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Mafty

Re: Tytania Ships?

True, the story started off strong; but the animation was poor, the story began to drag, and it had no real ending because the novels weren't finished. Although apparently the novel series was finished 7 years after the anime was, in 2015.