Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
nelomaxwell

Re: Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Hello.

I'm a big fan of the mecha scifi genre, first introduced to it by the Gundam Franchise. I am also working on a mecha comic book which I hope to be out next year.
Lampwaffle15

Yo.

Names Lamp. I mostly hang out on MAL and discord and I'm a big fan of mech anime and sci fi in general.
Vic Raiden

Welcome. You may know me as Vic Raiden. I am a huge fan of science fiction, especially mecha, and even especialier super robots. I'm also into architecture and history.
hahakaki

Hey all. Joined a bit ago but real life got in the way. Been into mecha for a couple years now and am especially a fan of Yoshiyuki Tomino and Hideaki Anno's works. Pleasure to be here.
TheBigKahuna

Hey everyone! I can't believe I stumbled upon this forum, it's crazy!
i'm a big Gundam fan, and am currently watching through the UC timeline, going through ZZ right now
Forper

I posted in general discussion asking for help with .ssa files for my genlock and offering to trade but my post was deleted? Do I have to post in here first? I'm forper. I like mecha, laserdiscs and Yuki Saito
Forper

Hello? Who do I contact to ask why my post about .ssa files was deleted?
BBally81

Hello, I used to be a member here as Godaiger but the email that was connected to my account got hacked. Sent an email about it to see if they can give me a new login password, I didn't receive a response so I had to make a new account.
Forper

oh, I wish my post still existed, I wrote how I really appreciated this site for providing synopses for stuff I don't have subs for. Then I offered to swap .ssa files with anyone. Don't know why it was deleted?!
Forper

Thought Brian was a cool guy... : (
musknikki09

hello, my name is nikki i am new here
Infernatrix Sophia

Hello, I'm Sophia, into anime, philosophy, and technology.
She/Her. GIFB. Technoschizic Militia Goth. Slave to the Black Enlightenment of all things Female. Unapologetic Transbian Degenerate. Alternative Lesbovampiric Neo-Amazonian.
JaneAlora

Hello. I am new here to this forum. Happy to be here.
THIRTY9CLUES

Hello, brand new to the MAHQ forums but use the website quite a bit. I run a small discord that tries to discuss mechs in general but I don't think I can advertise here. New to forums in general, these were a bit before my time.
MechaFox

Yo, I've been using MAHQ for a while but decided to take a gander at the forums... and so here I am.
Chris
Administrator

THIRTY9CLUES wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:11 am Hello, brand new to the MAHQ forums but use the website quite a bit. I run a small discord that tries to discuss mechs in general but I don't think I can advertise here. New to forums in general, these were a bit before my time.
Welcome. It is perfectly acceptable to link to your Discord server in your signature.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
pengbuzz

Hey folks; brand new here! Saw this place while poking around the internet and thought I'd join up. Good to be here!
MKW69

Hello. Just made account here.