4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
SNT1

Re: 4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

So-

I'm stuck with Zangetsu's Knict and I think the guy pretty much quit; any takers before I once again get a technical knockout?
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
The Big Zabowski

Been busy the past few days with work and other familial issues. Posting tonight or tomorrow.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Robo Jason Mk1

I'm back from my problems.
mcred23

GOOD NEWS, EVERYBODY!

Me and Fritz are pretty much ready to take over Wedge's characters for the time being. What will be happening is in the fights we will both be posting, basically depending on which of us can get to it first. So, for those of you fighting Neo Luxembourg or Neo Canada now or in the future (As long as Wedge is out), don't be shocked if you see one name or the other posting for them. For the stuff in the non-combat thread, we'll work up some minor stuff for those characters, but we're mainly focused on getting some plot stuff done at the moment.

That's basically the short version of it. We still have a few minor details to work out, but we will have posts up getting those fights going tomorrow night, so just remain patient a little longer and everyone will finally be able to join in on the wacky fighting! :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
mcred23

MORE GOOD NEWS, EVERYBODY!

A few pages back, Fritz and I mentioned that'd we'd be extending this round a few weeks to account for a bunch of things. Well, the current round will last until November 19th, the Friday after next, so make sure to try and get your current fights over by then. If any fights aren't finished then, the Trinary will look at stuff like the writing, damage to the Gundams, who bribes us, stuff like that, and figure out a winner. But hopefully, you folks will knock each other around so we don't have to do that. :twisted: The third round will be posted shortly after that. It will also last a little longer than usual, probably till around Christmas, but we'll announce those dates once the round begins.

Also, on a vaugely related note, everybody be sure to check your PM inboxes when you're on here. Us Trinary guys may contact some of you at one time or another to work out things related to the story, and other players may be trying to contact you for one reason or another, so just keep an eye on that. :mrgreen:

And that's that. 8)

Attomoku

SNT1 wrote:So-

I'm stuck with Zangetsu's Knict and I think the guy pretty much quit; any takers before I once again get a technical knockout?
~meh, go for it..

Also, a question of the Trinary:
Any chances of a tag team match happening in the near future?
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
mcred23

Attomoku wrote:Also, a question of the Trinary:
Any chances of a tag team match happening in the near future?
Short answer: Yes, although it depends on what you mean by 'near future'. :wink:

Long answer: We actually are considering doing a tag team match at some point in the future. Aside from the obvious question of which nations would be in it (While we'd probably allow people to volunteer, we may want to use such a fight for advancing elements of the story, which would affect who we allow), we'd also have to consider if it would be joining two already scheduled into one two-on-two affair, or if it would be an unofficial fight that is just for kicks and has no affect on the actual Gundam Fight standings. I know Wedge was talking about getting at least one going fairly soon, I think for the third round, but his being out has obviously put his plans on hold for the moment. Me and Fritz have talked a little about setting one up at some point, perhaps for one of the upcoming rounds (The third or fouth), but right now it's just talk and nothing related to that has really been planned out, as we still have a number of other things we must get done that are more important to the story, and the RPG overall, than tag team matchs. In other words, it's a bit down on our list at the moment, but that may change in a few weeks when we get the next round started, and depending on when Wedge returns.

Of course, if four players get together and want to start an unofficial fight on their own, or one that somehow works out with ones we have on the schedule, we'd be happy to work with you and try to get one going. Just keep in mind that in the game, everyone is already doing a fight every day, so if your Gundam got trashed already in that round, or gets the crap kicked out of it in the tag team match, it probably will cause problems with you trying to get your Gundam back to 100% in time for the next fight, or taking part in a tag team in the same day (Or the other way around, if you have the tag team fight before your Gundam Fight match). Obviously, this is another factor that has to be considered in regards to tag team matches.

Inferno

FINALLY FINISHED SUPER-MASSIVE POST WITH A PLOT TWIST PULLED STRAIGHT OUT OF NOWHERE. WOOHOOOOO.

Also: I don't know if any of the Production MS I'd be introducing would show up would show up during the RPG, but just in case, which mod should I submit the sheet to?
Wedge14

So i'm back! I've got a lot of reading to do tho. :S I've managed to get my reading done at the TFTF side of things.(it seemed like an easier task) So i'll probably get going there a bit quicker then i will over here. But by the end of monday things should be starting to look a bit more normalish over here.

Big news for me though. Wheres fritz and red on msn!! Jeeez
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Attomoku

Welcome back Wedge. Hope you're doing well.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
mcred23

Just another reminder that there are five days left in this round, so everyone should try and wrap up their fights if they can.

And once again, a reminder to check you PM inboxes, and try not to then forget about them, for the same reasons I mentioned before. I don't know how often some of you get on here (As I can't view all of your profiles, oddly enough :|), but just look up and see if that number if something other than "0". :wink:

Attomoku

mcred23 wrote:Just another reminder that there are five days left in this round, so everyone should try and wrap up their fights if they can.
Yeah, make like Moratal Kombat and FINISH 'EM!!

:mrgreen:
Inferno

mcred23 wrote: but just look up and see if that number if something other than "0". :wink:
Stilllllllllll 0.
mcred23

Inferno wrote:
mcred23 wrote: but just look up and see if that number if something other than "0". :wink:
Stilllllllllll 0.
Then that obviously doesn't apply to you, Mr. Unimportant-at-the-Moment. :twisted:

Inferno

mcred23 wrote:
Inferno wrote:
Stilllllllllll 0.
Then that obviously doesn't apply to you, Mr. Unimportant-at-the-Moment. :twisted:
Exactly as planned.
Attomoku

Out of curiosity, what was the official result of Round One's fights between Scotland v. Pakistan and Luxembourg v. Egypt?
Wedge14

I was going to go with

Pakistan and luxembourg winning. I don't remember exactly why at the moment. but thats what my this GGundam.txt file says. =D

Inferno

Anyone have the fight schedule for the next round? I can't seem to find it in the thread.

Wait, never mind, found it. I am really derpy today.
Wedge14

Yes, you can be in the plot. What do you want to happen tho? Pm me with some ideas. I'm always willing to help/chat

Edit: Are you having trouble getting in on the noncombat threads? I'm sure anyone would be willing to start a small event with your character.

PMS! Not premenstrual syndrome! Private messages! they're a Player's best friend. (Next to the GM of course)