The Official Sign In/Out Thread

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Duo

Re: The Official Sign In/Out Thread

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything of merit.. nearly a full year..

in that time, I've had a hard drive crash, a motherboard basically fry itself, and my Gunpla addiction got replaced with an Airsoft addiction... Man.. and I wanted that Red Frame PG soo badily too...

Anyway, I'm hoping to be back and to get back into some gunpla soon, and I'm glad to see the Questionable Content people like ShadowCell, SNT1, and a a few others are still about, and sad to see some others don't seem to be active.
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
RDR

i hear this board having trouble with trolls - that why i sign up
RED DANGAIOH RANGER
MrMarch

Been away for about a year but issues about relocating my website online brought me back to this and several other forums. Good to see the MAHQ and forums are still around and going strong.
zero_the_masked_knight

Sorry. I've been away for a while. I had to take care of lots of things, in the University, as well as personal matters. I haven't really been able to participate.

Now that things are slowing down, and there's stuff that can be discussed, I hope I can contribute again.
Seeing people for who they are; not who you think they are, not what you want them to be. Seeing someone unconditionally, without paranoia, without prejudice, without stereotypes, without fear...That's what "love" is.
"Love" is looking into a person's eyes and seeing a soul.
Toxicity

This is my first time back on the internet and this forum in over 3 months. What have I been doing in that time you may ask? Like others on this forum, I've enlisted into the Army and spent march through half of may in basic training and I'm now in my 5th week of AIT. My MOS is 25P, which is Microwave Systems operation/maintenance, and I'm really enjoying the training and lifestyle of the army. I enlisted into the Reserves so I could go to college, which I should be starting next January if things go smoothly.
His Divine Shadow

As the UC Gundam universe has returned to us, so have I. It's been a long time, and for a while I thought this site had closed up shop, but Kishiria and Shadowcell showed me the error of my logic, and Gundam Unicorn's 1st episode heralds a new interest in the Universal Century, which has always been the only Century that's held my interest. I now declare my intentions to wallow in this new series like a gluttonous pig!

Glory to the UC, and glory to Zeon!! :twisted:
"If you ask me," said the little man to Shadow, "you're something of a monster. Am I right?"
"I'm American," said Shadow, "if that's what you mean." - Neil Gaiman
Nowhere Man

Well, it's nice to see I'm not the only one who has returned after a prolonged absence. :mrgreen:
Has no real point of view.
Knows not where he's going to.
Isn't he a bit like you and me?
tehprognoob

Gonna be away for the next 23 days so you boys & girls have fun here. Be back on AUgust 20th for a new round of art spam since my old thread was utterly ignored.
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

QuessParaya

Signing in, once again.

I'll dangle the carrot of possibly having new fics in the future.
tehprognoob

Mm? oh, signing back in a little to late.
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Zeonic Glory

To those who have the misfortune of remembering me, I haven't been around for a while due to some issues on my end keeping me busy. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue posting again on a regular basis.

I sure missed you all.

EDIT: I just noticed that this post was made 4 years after I joined. Time sure does fly.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
RGM-79G GM Command

Missed this thread, but I'm back to the site now. My old computer died so I had issues getting online for a while, plus I was to busy at FedEx for a while, but now I've got a new computer and more time, so I should be back for good.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
WallCrawler1610

Singing out here, for reasons I don't feel like explaining. Maybe I'll come back in the future some time.
dreacon

honies, I'm home. been hella busy training to get out to this little speck of oil rich sand...
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
Dangerous_D

Kinda Been on Hiatus for the last 3 years, so now I'm back for while
DuelGundam2099

The only Obsidius fan in all existence departs.

Edit: And I'm back. Gosh darn it.
Reldn

After lurking for many moons. I'm actually back...hopefully a little more posting and a little less lurking. *chuckles*
Sleepneeded127

well not that i ever posted a lot but was very fond of lurking and such for long time. i nearly forgot about this place since i took a long break(over a year) from all things anime to catch up with my American comics but i think its time to start up again and hope to post more regularly

also i was happy that i recognized a lot of the members posting seems like the site is still strong.
Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator.
acsam

back after many years, yes i know i posted on here like once or twice a few months back, but Gundam Unicorn got me hooked to U.C. Gundam again. nice to be back. hope ill be active around here again, and not ask unanswerable questions that i asked like 5 years ago when i was a kid xD
Tsuki

Hey Guys! New here. I'm a refugee from /m/, hoping to find some more ... civil discussion and some cool people. I hope to have some great discussions with you guys!

Cheers!