General Feedback Thread Mark II

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Chris
Administrator

Re: General Feedback Thread Mark II

Audio episodes are not available for now (we are working on it), but you can still catch new episodes on YouTube.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
False Prophet

Sooo... Can I ask whether the audio episodes are available on Apple Podcast now?
LapisGlyph

I'm sorry, is the MSM-10 Zok supposed to be armed with a photon maser gun? Or with a phonon maser gun? Photon is a word... But I am not sure what a phonon is. The reason I ask is that I am making a mecha card game and I don't want the spelling for this units attack to be goofy.
wraith1701

Chris wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:45 pm Audio episodes are not available for now (we are working on it), but you can still catch new episodes on YouTube.
I’m enjoying the hell out of the YouTube episodes; THANK YOU (and the team) for continuing to produce what has been my all-time favorite Mecha podcast for nearly a decade! What’s your current release schedule? Any word on when we can expect coverage of the remaining episodes in season one of Witch From Mercury?
wraith1701

Just finished listening to the NEW EPISODE, up on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/live/LOkBZeRS2Cg?feature=share

Episode 267- The Witch From Mercury episodes 1-12 review.

GREAT episode! :)

Y’all have inspired me to give this first season a rewatch. The world-building going on in the series is so quick and layered, I feel like I missed a ton of details on my first watch. And THANK YOU for the heads-up on the novella tie-in. The revelation about the nature of the Aerial Gundam presented there completely reframes the narrative in a way that I didn’t expect.

Thanks for the great podcast, guys! Looking forward to the next one!