Corsair's Gambit: Non-Combat RP Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Cardi Doorl

- Neo Spain -

Juan Fernando Alvarez Santiago de Compostela III felt natural in the spotlight, even if it was somewhat vulgar in this particular case. He was being paraded like a commoner. He didn't let it bother him, though. He had a destiny to fulfill, dragons to slay. He would fight for the glory of the motherland, and to win his lady's heart...

"Except this lady you're talking about doesn't exist!"

He was in the Gundam hangar now, the opening ceremonies done. Sancho, his squat, pessimistic aide, was once again irked by Fernando's distant nature. He insisted his Dulcinea didn't exist, and that he was mixing up reality with an old story.

What did this jaded old man know, anyway? Fernando, Count of Barcelona, had greater heroics to which to aspire. Why Sancho bothered himself with trifles such as the joint repairs required after fighting Neo Venezuela's Gundam just three days prior to the finals. No matter; despite the man's negative attitude, Fernando viewed him as a close, trustworthy friend.

Fernando had his bizarre way of dealing with the press. Fact is, he didn't seem to notice them, or at least realize what they were. After he'd been introduced to the cheering crowds in the opening ceremony he was, as was every other national representative, flooded by the press. Fernando walked on, his stride tall and his shoulders back, for all the world as though he were in a suit of armor, parading before the adoring subjects of his kingdom before riding out against an army of Moors. He may well have thought that to be the case, somewhere in the recesses of his mind.

Back in the present, Sancho went on and on about technical matters, about reviewing fight strategies for their match against Neo Brazil's Gundam, about everything. Fernando, as always, didn't listen. His mind had wandered back to his vision. It was, of course, a vision of glory.

- Neo Somalia -

Ismail Aidid's appearance in the opening ceremony was memorable for all the wrong reasons. As Neo Somalia was named, he marched out in military fashion and glared with naked hate at the cameras. There weren't many Somalis in the gathered crowd; very few could afford the trip, and even those who could would have to fit rigorous approval guidelines by the government. The few in attendance had connections to military and political leaders. The common Somalis didn't have a chance of being allowed outside the country.

Reporters seemed interested in Ismail in much the same fashion as a child would find interest in a caged zoo animal. They couldn't quite believe that a person like Ismail would really exist. When they came with questions, all they got from him was a low growl. This didn't last long, as the military officials who remained close to Ismail the whole time began to take over, usually turning away questions without comment. They quickly shuffled Ismail out of sight, as much to protect the reporters as to protect Ismail.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
SNT1

OOC: bit backwards for an intro, but gotta do it anyway

"Just when you thought they are but a struggling nation, look again! The all-new Neo-Philippines team has answered all doubts, advancing on noteable neighbors such as Neo-Malaysia, Neo Singapore and Neo-Indonesia! Neo-Philippines is back, and ready to to rock! Ladies and gents, Alvin Cruz and the Jeepney Gundam!"

Lots of Neo-Filipinos from all over the country has traveled to DC to see their national hero and inspiration take stage. They had a good amount of people, not to mention they make a lot of noise.

Al smiled and waved at the fans and at the camera (as told by his coach; PR is just as important). Inside he wants to just break out and dance; the fact that he made it this far is surely considered a blessing.

After the intro, Al motioned to his crew that they were heading for NY. Shortly after the intro, they tried to keep a low profile and rode The Sarao towards NY.
EZero8

Chase slowly woke up as his support crew clamored in to begin making the final checkups on the Slayer Gundam before it was to head off to Hawaii.

"I did some tuning last night..." Chase says to the lead mechanic, someone he knew as Garrick.

"I see..." Garrick says, "Well, I'm sure it'd be quite ready for the fight though, right?"

"Maybe." Chase says, "The only concern I have right now is the defensive issues this thing has right now."

"Dont worry about it." Garrick says, "Use your Gundam's superior speed to avoid attacks until the parts come in. The new parts will also give your unit more power needed for that attack you tend to overuse."

"That's good news..." Chase says with a yawn.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
ORegan

"Why the Television? It did nothing. Go take your problem out with the one who had made shame of your name. Not the Television. Don't shoot the messenger ah?"
that russian accent was annoying. this guy had to of been a spectator, or a gundam fighter taking into consideration his size. he was too russian to be from Neo America.

"I'll tell you why the television, because its the only ******* thing i can hit that resembles her! I'll get her in the match too, don't worry about it boyo, but it'll be at the end of round 1"

Sean Chugged another bottle him and Willy will get that Hong Kong fighter, he was sure of it(remember, Willy is the imaginary leprechaun that he see's)
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Gambit01

"Representing the Neo-Vatican in the Templar Gundam, ladies and gentlemen......MICHAEL THE JUST!!!"

Michael gently smiled and closed his eyes, giving a effeminate pose for all to see. His looks, his clothes, his very mannerisms, caused the crowd to be split right in half....

....Namely, the male half and the female half.

"That's a man?!" Cried the former with incredulous disgust.

"That's a man!!!!" Cried the later with undisguised lust.

Michael blushed from both compliments, thus removing anything intimidating about either him or his machine, which looked like a cross between a knight and an angel. So embarressed that he didn't even notice the other arriving Gundams, and immediately dissapeared after the conclusion of the ceremony.

The introductions over, he went walking around, trying to take in the sights.

This was his first Gundam Fight, and it might even be the Neo-Vatican's last; people were raising all sorts of reasons why a 'religious institution' shouldn't be in the fights to determine the ruler of the human race; a 'legitimant' concern due to how well Michael's predecessor performed in the last tournament.

If this was to be the Neo-Vatican's last Fight, then he would make it a Fight worthy of rememberance.

Giggles interrupted this rather serious inner monologue.

Blushing and running away from the girls, he didn't even watch where he was going, now completely absorbed in his future opponent.

The Aurora Gundam from Neo Liechtenstein, eh? I saw the pilot at the ceremony playing up to the crowd, but was it really vanity or just innocence? Well, I'd prefer to meet her regardless. And of course, the Corsair State....

So absorbed in his thoughts, he still had yet to watch were he was going....

((OOC: Wink wink, Heretic)) :wink:
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Wedge14

Boris slowly picked pretzal crumbs out of his glorious mustache. And enjoyed his drink. It was just awkward....about 2 minutes and 26 seconds and a quarter of second awkward.

"Ok...farewell, comrade."

Boris then rigidly paid the barkeep, nodded to him politely and went outside the bizarre man left just as quietly as he entered.

Boris put on a coat and entered the Neo Russia hangar. It was cold inside, not to remind Boris of his homeland, but to keep his travelling companions warm, 2/3rds of the Snuggle family quietly enjoyed their meal of raw Seal left of the door. Boris gave them a slight nod. And they waved back with their paws.

The Vodka Gundam was in pristine condition, it almost sparkled as the sub zero temperatures just made its gorgeous red paint frame even more magnificient.

Suddenly someone else made their presence, from the Vodka gundam's cockpit. Boris' niece Elena leapt performing multiple flips and back flips she land on her feet a few meters infront of Boris.

"You didn't tuck and roll enough..." He said rather unimpressed.

Let's face it. Boris was in no doubt Russia's best gymnast, male or female. Many consider him the greatest of all time. To be his student was a great honor. Legend has it that the man would travel throughout Neo Russia. On some sort of pilgramage looking for the next great one. He would go to hospitals carefully expecting each and every child. Some parents would try to thrust their children upon him. He would allways refuse. It was not till he found the young infant Elena in a small Siberian hospital. He saw the potential.

Adopting her from her true parents was rather easy. You just don't say no to Boris. No matter the reason. A bottle of Vodka and a sack of gold the child was his. That was 17 years ago. Besides the Snuggle family Elena was his only pupil the only person who would continue Boris' legacy when he passed on. Thats why he was hard on her to carry on his legacy she would have to exceed his own capabilities.

Elena frowned at her rude uncle.
"Where were you? You have a battle against Neo Somalia! Shouldn't you be training Uncle Boris?"

"Da" He said as he disapeared into the Neo Russian mother ship.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
ORegan

the Russian man left. soon after a very drunken hill billy, most likely on vacation to see Neo America lose to a better Gundam fighter, started to call him a mick. Sean replied with the usual irish insult "Why don't ya **** off and turn around with your **** in hand there Boyo before i show the bar what a man's inestines look like out of a manatees body?"

the man was furious and struck his beer bottle off the table and was about to jab Sean. Sean punched the bottle, breaking the bottle and cutting his own hind the the process. in an irish fighting pose, he punches the guy in the throat, knocks him down, breaking a chair in the proccess, and continues the wail on his face. he gets up and spits on the man.

the bar tender looks at him, and Sean pulls out $100 to pay for the chair. he leaves, leaving a case of beer behind, which is soon taken by the other alcoholics

(come on, what's an Irish character without having a brawl at a pub?)
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Ziryab

—Akinkawon Zeferino d'Santos Bisneto—
—Neo Brazil—
—Luta Livre Gundam—

Who knew those American jokes about this place were so serious?, Akinkawon looked at the Solarbucks coffee shop before him as if having a déjà vu experience. This was fourth one he passed in the last ten blocks. If it wasn’t for the marked street signs he would swear he was merely going around in circles.

“Fine then,” sighing at the sign before going in, “just don’t expect me to buy any coffee,” grumbling as he decided to stay inside long enough to warm up. Maybe even find a copy of the local gazette. They usually had listings of the local night spots somewhere in them and it’d be nice to visit one of the local jazz joints before his departure.

Not that he’d make an appearance and perform, mind you. He just wanted to release a bit before his coming fight. As if making it to the final round was not nerve racking enough to him at times.

—Ning-Qiu Ouyang—
—Neo Hong Kong—
—Gun Fu Gundam—

This was all such a shame, the bundled up Ning-Qiu thought, sprinting out of the cold and toward the nearest Solarbucks coffee shop she saw.

What could one do around this D.C. at night, exactly? Everything operating after dark was either closed because of the tournament or to focused on the tournament to do much else. And all the interesting things to sight-see were closed at evening. Sure she got here early before the deadline but there was only so much you could see in one day compared to every there was to see in this city.

She felt that she would be cutting it close if she waited too long to leave for Yellowstone.

Not cutting it close to her match time but cutting it close to touring Yellowstone National Park.

Both she and husband agreed that since the beginning of the Gundam Fight she had taken enough pictures to fill every page in the books on a library shelf. Both side of the shelf, and front and back pages in a book. Her husband was such a dear in buying her so many rechargeable batteries and memory cards for her digital cameras before she went earthside. The tournament allowed her such a wonderful chance… and all it cost were aches, pains, bumps and bruises to last a lifetime, she winced.

But it felt worth it. The locales, the sights, the sounds, the foods and the people but most especially the various multitude of peoples. And some people often were helpful, maybe helpful enough to know of something interesting going on tonight.

And others, she looked from under her fedora at a red hair man throwing people around that made him angry—which was just about everyone, should be avoided. Let the police or some strapping young man or men deal with him.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
ORegan

Sean came bursting out of the bar, angered, with his bloody hand wrapped in a cloth. he notices a woman staring at him, as if he was crazy.

he glanced at the woman for a split second, and made a motion as though he was about to cross the street, before he stopped in his tracks to get another look at the woman. She looked familair, as if he just saw her...then it hit him as he squinted his eyes.

for the good graces of St. Patrick! it was the retarded **** from Neo Hong Kong!

"Hey Ning, go to hell, ya worthless ****, i ought ta **** **** the ********************lots of swearing**************** or else i woulda *************more swearing********** until you get a cuncusion and die!"

he knew that was a little overboard for a small comment, but who cares, he was pissed
Dark Duel

"L'Irlandais? Qu-est-qu'il fout?" Alex muttered as he saw the short Neo-Irish Gundam Fighter leaving a bar.
Walking in, he saw, sure enough, the broken remains of a chair and a half-empty crate of Irish beer.

Snatching one, he sat in a corner, from which he spied the Neo-Russian fighter. He sat there, listening to the talk about "that crazy midget" who'd caused a bar fight.
When someone asked him what he thought about it, he replied in nearly-unaccented English:
"I don't know - I just got here. Still, he left a half-crate of beer, so why complain?"

The drunk American laughed loudly and returned to his drink.
Alex sat silently sipping his own, then strode to the counter and ordered a drink, for which he paid in cash.
He returned to his seat, sat down, and continued talking to the American, who waxed eloquent about the Neo-American fighter.

"So, what about you? What'd you think about all them small fry?"
-"Personally, I think this "Corsair State" bunch are gonna be trouble. Other than that, I'm liking the French Fighter."
-"Bah. I s'pose that red Gundam of his looks fairly tough."
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Ziryab

—Ning-Qiu Ouyang—
—Neo Hong Kong—
—Gun Fu Gundam—

Wided eyed and mouth twisted, Ning stood there in confusion. And probably a few other bystanders as well.

Somewhere nearby she heard a baby crying, the mother, calling the child Jezus, tried to soothe him.

"Child," Ning began, pointing at the foul mouthed youth, "I feel immensely sorry and horrendously saddened that your mother gave birth to something like you. Have you not the slighest shame in yourself?"

She shook her head. "And given by looks of your age, I doubt you have the hair to prove yourself man enough for such a thing." She thrusted out a hip and slapped her rear in response before walking on her way.

I was told American's have their... moments, she thought in a flustered. But nothing like that, trying not to build the urge to break that red-faced boy's jaw for saying such things.

ORegan

the dumb lady was walking away

"listen laddie, I'll beat ya in the ********* fights ya homely looking **********************************************lots of swears*****************************************""
EZero8

As the tech crews continue to work on the Slayer Gundam, Chase's stomach starts growling. It had been awhile since he had eaten, but he wasnt quite in the mood to go out and eat anything.

"Lucky I packed a lunch..." he mutters as he goes into the Gundam and takes out a bag of sandwiches.

Coming out of his Gundam, he tosses Garrick a sandwich. Garrick smiles before taking a look at what was inside the sandwich.
"F*** YEAH ROAST BEEF!" He yelled out as he walked away munching on the sandwich. Chase let out a laugh before eating his own sandwich, putting his thoughts on his opponent for the first round: Neo Trinidad.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ziryab

((Ning-Qiu: So no strong, brave man is going to come rescue a fair damsel in distress? XD))

—Ning-Qiu Ouyang—
—Neo Hong Kong—
—Gun Fu Gundam—

She digged a pinkie into her ear for moment.

"I'm not sure I understood you," turning back. "Do what to your homely face?" Oooohh, coming to a sudden conclusion. She remembered that firey red head but not that red of a face. He was one of those Gundam fighters who--somehow--made it into the finals.

Wow, calling this guy a baby wasn't too far off, considering his language. He's hardly able to string together a sentence without a curse?

"Maybe--what's that American saying?--wash your mouth out with soap and kiss your mother good night. I do believe it is a school night."
Last edited by Ziryab on Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strike Zero

As Tomas' and Linda's jeep approached the Neo-Iceland hanger complex that had been provided to them by Neo-America, Tomas spotted the Aurora Gundam being rolled into the factory onboard its MS trailer.

"Once we get settled in, find out who my first opponent is going to be." Tomas said.

Linda rolled her eyes. "Yes, El Capitain"

They drove the car through the hanger's massive double doors then parked the vehicle. Already technicians were beginning to bustle around as the Aurora Gundam's trailer came to a halt. Seth jumped out of the jeep. "So," he said. "Anything new to--"

At that moment, something--or rather someone--landed on top of Tomas' back. Both of them went crashing to the floor. "ARRGH!!!" cried an enraged Tomas. "Who the hell--?!"

"Hi big bro!"

Sitting on Tomas' back was a little girl of ten years old. She wore a red sweater with jeans, had black hair and piercing green eyes.

"ELLIE!" cried Tomas. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Nothing. Just saying 'hello'!" she said joyously as she jumped of of Tomas. "I haven't seen you guys since we landed in Neo-America! I was kinda lonely."

"Ugh..." groaned Tomas as he dusted himself off. "Whatever. I would appreciate it if your greetings didn't involve inflicting bodily harm on me though."

"Oh, come on! You're gonna to be next Gundam Fight champion, right?"

"Of course I am."

"Well then, you should probably lean how to counter--" Without warning, Ellie kicked Tomas in the shin, and he let out a cry. "Sneak attacks!"

"GET BACK HERE!" roared Tomas as Ellie went sprinting through the hanger laughing.

Off to the side, Linda could barely keep from falling over with laughter.

Tomas glared at her. "That's not funny."

Linda finally managed to control her laughter. "Shall I go find out who the next opponent is?"

Tomas sighed. "Yes... please do."

-------------

"Neo-Ireland, huh?"

Linda nodded. "The twelfth match is going to be you versus Shean O'Regan and the Leprechaun Gundam."

Tomas sat deep in thought. He'd heard about Leprechaun Gundam, though he'd never actually seen it in action. He did know, however, that it was supposed to be the only other suit in the Gundam fight finals that could match the Aurora Gundam in offensive power when it was at full strength.

"It shouldn't be a problem. He's strong, but once he gets to his full strength, he's as slow as hell. I'll just dance around him and pummel him until his suit is nothing but scrap."

"You shouldn't be so cocky," Linda said admonishingly. "It's true that your much faster and just as strong as he is. But you can't forget about your own weakness too. If he manages to land even one half decent hit on you while you're in Barrage mode--"

"I know that." Tomas interupted. He turned his gaze to the floor. "That's why I'm not going to let it happen." he paused. "Where's the fight going to take place at?"

Linda glanced back at her computer. "St. Louis, Missouri. Under the Gateway arch."

"Hmm..." said Tomas, thinking. "Not cold enough there to sustain ice. I'm going to have to use the AP emiters, as usual."

"Well, duh. The only arena where you'll have the absolute advantage is the Alasken snowfields."

"Right." said Tomas. He stood up and headed for the door. "I'm heading out. Keep everybody in line while I'm gone."

"Where are you going?" asked Linda.

Tomas grinned. "To scout out the competition.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Anonymous

----- AMIR ALI KAHN--------
---- Neo Trinidad & Tobago
---- Calypso Gundam -----

As they walked throughout the streets of Washington D.C., they searched for a suitable place to get dinner. The air was rigid and the coldness seemed to be getting worse, but Amir decided that he was going to treat themselves to a nice meal on his first trip to the old capital.

"Wow, how many of those coffee shops did we see so far?" asked Elizabeth.

"Dunno, I lost count around 10... I think," replied Amir. As he said it he heard some yelling up ahead. Squinting his eyes a bit, he could make out a little boy with red hair. Walking closer, he could see that the kid was yelling curse words profusly at a young Asian woman. "Hey, isn't that Neo Hong Kong's Gundam Fighter? Why is that kid yelling at her? Doesn't he know she's a skilled fighter?"

Elizabeth looked at him, "you should help her, it would be nice to actually make some friends in this fight, you know, since that "happy" attitude of yours made us no allies at all in the Survival Eleven."

As if on cue, Amir walks up to the little boy and says "Hey, little kid, its not nice to curse in front of a lady."

Without notice, the boy turns, swinging his fist at him. Amir catches it easily and pushes him back a bit. Looking at the kid's face, he got suprised "Hey, I know you... you're that Irish Gundam Fighter right?"
Fritz Ashlyn

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

As he walked the streets in search of a half decent drinking establishment, Dieter lost count of the times some foreigner either laughed or gave him a funny look because of his lederhosen. He also lost count of how many black eyes, contusions and jaw-dropping strings of broken English profanity he handed out to those same foreigners. He turned a corner just in time to hear a teenager put him to shame in the cursing department. A glance in the direction he was swearing caused Dieter to double-take. Not only was it a woman, but it just so happened to be Ning-Qiu Ouyang, Neo Hong Kong’s Gundam Fighter.

Dieter smiled his devilish grin.

Some pissant from a country he couldn’t recall approached the kid before Dieter could, so the Neo German quietly sidled up to Ning. “Chilly out, ja? I hear Yellowstone is beautiful this time of year,” he said quietly. He gave a more friendly smile and crossed his arms, adding “Need any help with your young fried over there? Never trust a colonial to do a European man’s job,”.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

- Washington, D.C. -

Against Sancho's fervent protests, Fernando was out on the streets of Washington for a brisk walk. He held his head high, as always, his eyes fixed on some distant horizon only he saw. A number of people recognized him from the opening ceremony, but they gave him little trouble.

Sancho was along, sighing and rolling his eyes at just about everything Fernando did. Sancho was a tired man.

It was when a commotion broke out on one street that Sancho knew Fernando would get himself into trouble.

"Juan, don-"

He didn't have a chance to finish his thought, as Fernando stomped forward, even though the episode seemed pretty much concluded, and exclaimed, "What is this!? I demand an explanation as to why this young commoner is behaving so rudely to this lady!"

He all but shoved Amir aside to look Sean in the face, but then strode over to Ning-Qiu with natural aristocratic grave and, apparently not noticing Dieter's presence, and also oblivious to who Ning-Qiu was, asked, "Good lady, I do hope this brute has not offended you. If you wish for him to be swept from here, I shall gladly do so."

Sancho was still with the crowd, head buried in his palms as he sighed.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Ziryab

—Akinkawon Zeferino d'Santos Bisneto—
—Neo Brazil—
—Luta Livre Gundam—

At this right I might as well order something an get comfortable, Akinkawon leaned back in chair. He had laid the gazette upon the table and took to watching the scene unfolding outside the door. In fact he wasn't the only patron doing such.

He paid no mind to it at first. Probably some angry couple having a spat he thought, until he heard a few of the gawkers inside the shop making out who they were.

And it seemed like more people where showing up--other Gundam fighters in fact--as the quarrel was taking place. If this kept up he might as well open the door and drag the woman inside--keep her from making a further spectacle.

—Ning-Qiu Ouyang—
—Neo Hong Kong—
—Gun Fu Gundam—

She was able to hold but her laughter, biting down on her lower lip, but not the smile as she tipped up her fedora and slid the shades down the bridge of her nose for a better look.

He was wearing lederhosen!!!

But before she could answer her offer for aid the two were interrupted by regal sounding man who's voice held such graceful calm that the baby she heard earlier grew quiet.

"Now now gentleman--and I do not use the term for you two loosely," she bantered and hoping to diffuse the situation in front of the growing crowd, "he's just a boy--who's a little nervous about talking to pretty women" she chuckled. "There's no need to really hurt him... much..."

"Maybe just injure his larnyx or break his jaw in hopes he'll talk nicely," she loudly mused. "Though a woman always does appreciate the aid of fine strong men such as yourselves," she beam at them.

Anonymous

Just as Amir stopped the spouting Irishman, was he suddenly pushed aside. Without any courtesy, this rather flamoyant looking Spaniard guy just walks past him and stares and Sean and starts "flirting???" with the Neo Hong Kong woman.

As he is about to say something, Elizabeth pulls on his arm and points past the woman, "Isn't that...." she said slowly.

"Heh-heh, it's the weirdo from Neo Germany! Hey, did ya bring the camera? I'll win the bet if the others see it, he's really wearing it!" proclaimed Amir.

Hearing this, the German fighter did not look pleased, as the Spanish fighter turned to look at Amir. Then Elizabeth nuged him nervously, "This is exactly what I was talking about, you can never make friends with other Gundam Fighters."

Amir smiled, "I told you I don't need frie -- hey, wait a second, why are all of you Gundam Fighters here anyway? I was already helping the lady. And you, shoving me isn't necessary, " he said to the Spaniard, " And stop staring at me Mr. German guy, its getting annoying."

Then, bowing to the young woman, "Ning, right? are you okay here? Are any of these guys bothering you ?" asked Amir.

All the while, Elizabeth seems to be trying to pull him away from the scene.