Member Introduction Thread Mk. III

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

ShadowCell wrote:You read the rules, you have no excuse.
Umm, I'm not saying I do, but would it hurt to receive a simple "you're avatar and sig are too big" instead of immediately biting my head off?

*sigh* Great start, eh?
Zetsu

Don't worry about it, just be careful in the future.
:P
SNT1

oh hi there :)

You should be alright---highly unlikely that you're gonna break that rule again XD
Wingnut

Shinji103 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:You read the rules, you have no excuse.
Umm, I'm not saying I do, but would it hurt to receive a simple "you're avatar and sig are too big" instead of immediately biting my head off?

*sigh* Great start, eh?
Normally yes, however the reason we were upset was that you knew about the limitations and then went ahead and used an avatar and sig image that was against the rules anyway. That is why we were angered.
However like Zetsu said, just be careful and don't go against our stated policy.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

SNT1 wrote:oh hi there :)
Yo. ^^

No worries, I have no problem making a new avy if the rules don't let me use my older ones when they're too big or something. I just ask that I get a notice before the cops start crashing down the door, lol. The reason I posted the avy was because I overlooked its for some reason. Which I end up doing quite a lot. >.> The sig limitations, I just simply missed.
Charismatic Enigma

Hi, how's everyone doing today? This is actually the first day of my new account. I was at one time a part of this back in the old days under the name Gundam Maxter. I've been busy, what with college and so many other projects, that I eventually didn't have time to casually join in discussions. Well, I'm back, but I post this elsewhere and learned about this thread just a couple minutes ago. I'm not even back 15 minutes and I already broke a rule. :( Oh well, live and learn.

If by chance anyone else may remember me, feel free to leave a reply. Thanks.
"Aaahh!"-The last words of many a mobile suit pilot.
Bezerker

Welcome to the MAHQ forums and enjoy the competative banter we supply here Charismatic Enigma
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!
EZero8

Welcome Gundam Maxter. Good to see that guys are coming back to MAHQ. :D
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Cardi Doorl

Gundam Maxter! I remember you! You gave me advice on finding MSiA many moons ago. Since then I have sworn a blood oath of lifelong loyalty to you in hopes that that would be sufficient payback!

But seriously, nice having you back.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
mcred23

Gundam Maxter....

The name sounds fimilar (For a member of the boards that is), although granted my memory is shot now-a-days.

Anyway, it's always nice to see another guy from the old days around. And keep an eye on Cardi, he stalks people.

8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Anonymous

Hi I've been lurking around a bit. I got bored enough to join. =D
EZero8

Hey Wedge, I thought you'd join up eventually. Welcome to Mechatalk man. And hope you enjoy your stay here. 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Fossil

Hey guys. I use to hang out in #mahq all the time and have recently come back out of boredom and because I like the people. So some of you will know me from there. Also, if any of you remember the Quake 3 mod gundam universe then you might know me. Thats pretty much it.
DanteXavier

Hey everyone!

My name is Dante Xavier Ellison V. I'm 15, I live in New York, I'm in 10th grade, and I like anime, specifically mecha. Basically, I've been looking through mecha anime for months now, but I had no idea this forum was connected until recently :shock: So, decided to sign up!

Other info about me...uh, I like to play football, my family is Jamaican, I like reading, and, of course, Gundam is my favorite anime(not sure exactly which specific gundam is my favorite yet; I'll get back to you on that one :wink: ).

Here's my track record:

SEED Forum: DanteX http://www.seed-forum.com/profile.php?m ... le&u=10796

IGN.com: Liger14 http://club.ign.com/b/about

Been a few other places to, but those are the main ones.

Happy to be here! :D
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Welcome to Mecha Talk. Hope you like it here.

Sorry for the short welcome, but I am a member of very few words.

:mrgreen:
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Anonymous

Howdy!

Just joined a few minutes ago. I've enjoyed looking around the site for a while now and thought "what better place to talk about mecha and to get help with mecha model kit building than at the MAHQ forums?", so here I am.

I've loved mecha designs since I was a little boy in the early 80's. First anime series I watched (without knowing it was anime) was Astro Boy. I bought the DVD set of the 80's series a while back and am still mightily impressed with some of the machine designs in it. I have also watched some Gundam, all of Robotech, all of Dai Guard and various other mecha-based series. No matter how old I get, I'll never grow tired of seeing these amazing designs!
Fritz Ashlyn

Ripplin wrote:Howdy!
Howdy.

Now everyone knows my one weakness... an Aggie has to return a howdy!

Welcome to the forum!
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Ponder

Hi, I've just joined. I'm new to gunpla, not-so-new to painting in general. Hoping to learn a few tips. :)
joelgo13

hi all
i just joined as well
interested in non gundam mecha kits and the gundam kits that don't look so, well gundam... spent much of my middle school years attempting and failing at gundam has left me scarred lol.
i'm also interested in finding easier and effective methods of painting, weathering etc.
Bright Noa

To all new members, welcome.
Read the rules and have fun here.

P.S. Don't feed the Haros after midnight.....
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"