Armory of a Heretic: Think it’s over? It’s just beginning!

The place to share your artwork.
EZero8

IT LIVES... AGAIN!!! :shock:

The upgraded Double Zero (Retribution) looks awesome. Cant wait to see it's backpack and weapons attatched to it. Good job!
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Turinu

Yes, very very nice. I'm glad to see that you organized it all, too. :D.

Can't wait to see some of your work being finished.
Heretic

Thank you both.
EZero8 wrote:The upgraded Double Zero (Retribution) looks awesome. Cant wait to see it's backpack and weapons attatched to it. Good job!
New backpack version posted, the weapons will take me a bit longer to get ready.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
EZero8

The backpack looks nice. It is indeed smaller than the Double Zero's, but smaller means less equipment to carry! :D

Overall, an awesome suit. Good job!
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Heretic

I had considered keeping the original engines but I couldn’t think of any place to put the massive broadsword with them. I had considered having the sword on the right shoulder piece, but then the arm wouldn’t have been able to reach in behind to grab the handle.

Try to reserve final judgment until I’m done the fully armed version. Lets just say that this machine is specifically designed to kill two very significant people.
Heretic

Since someone’s started posting Lego stuff, I’ve dug up a few of my old ones. Nothing new in the realm of Frankens for the moment. Lots of stuff on the go including my submission for the contest.
Turinu

You sir, have lost 50 points on your life chart. >_>

Nice work nonetheless. >>
Ascension

Oh, there is NOTHING I love more than a good Lego mech.

My favorite is the Agamemmnon, primarily because you so rarely see anything Lego whose primary color is brown... Were all of those originally brown, unaltered parts, or did you paint them?

Also, would the Primus mech happen to be inspired by the Primus who runs the BrickCommander website?
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Heretic

Ascension wrote:Oh, there is NOTHING I love more than a good Lego mech.

My favorite is the Agamemmnon, primarily because you so rarely see anything Lego whose primary color is brown... Were all of those originally brown, unaltered parts, or did you paint them?
They’re original, unaltered parts. I never paint or change the parts I have.
Also, would the Primus mech happen to be inspired by the Primus who runs the BrickCommander website?
I’m familiar with BrickCommander and its operator “Primus” but there is no connection between the two. I just like the name Primus, meaning “first.”
Shori wrote:You sir, have lost 50 points on your life chart. >_>
Quiet you. Or I’ll drop another staircase on you. :P
Heretic

Updated first page with the Cu Roi and an original hand drawn mech named “Steel Crusader”

I’m really hoping for some criticism of my most recent hand drawn stuff (which I’ll be posing more of when I get the chance)
EZero8

Well, the Cu Roi already got my feedback in the Contest Thread, so theres no point in repeating it here.

The hand drawn mech though, is very well made. The gun looks excellent, and everything is to scale with its other parts. The legs may be a bit too skinny, but it doesnt take away much from the design. Good job.
Doven

so i take it your not going to finish my Freedom Zero.
If knowing is half the battle then Im going in unarmed.
Heretic

*sweat drop* I’m not really sure where the saved file is on my hard drive. I’m sorry I probably shouldn’t have taken the request in the first place since most of the time I have difficulty even getting my own stuff done. I’m really sorry. If I can find the pdf. file I could pass it on to someone else and they could finish the work on it.
Heretic

Fluff and Franken are WIP, I’d just like people’s thoughts and opinions on this design concept.

Model number: NH-P04 [S]
Code name: Astray Type S
Unit type: prototype high speed space-type interceptor MS
Manufacturer: Morgenroete, Inc, Nelson Heavy Industries and Hertz Jet Propulsion Lab.
Operator: Independent
Rollout: 24 September C.E. 71
First deployment: 26 September C.E. 71
Accommodation: pilot only, in G-Force Support cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 18.53 meters
Weight: max gross weight 51.3 metric tons
Construction: Titanium/Carbon Composite Endo Frame
Powerplant: Type 22 Nuclear Reactor, power output rating 8464 kW
Propulsion: 5 x High Performance Engines, Maneuvering Thrusters
Performance: (In space) Max safe sustained acceleration 9 Gs, Max safe limited acceleration 12 Gs, Max full acceleration 16 Gs (performance is lower in atmosphere) Sustained lift on 3 engines, flight capable with all 5
Equipment and design features: N-Jammer Canceller, G-Force Support System, High capacity radiator fins, sensors, range unknown
Armor: Light weight ceramic (thin)
Fixed armaments: 2 x "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted on head; 2 x beam saber, power rating unknown, mounted on hips, hand-carried in use; 2 x plasma beam cannon, mounted over shoulders
Optional hand armaments: 2 x Type 71 beam rifles each with a beam saber attached under the barrel like a bayonet.

History and Technical Overview:

G-Force Support System. A Pilot life support system designed specifically to help the human body withstand the physical stresses of high G Forces. Similar to a Fighter Pilot G-Suit, this system completely surrounds the pilot in a suit made of synthetic muscle fibers that contract in order to exert pressure on the body, keeping the pilot’s blood flowing and preventing blackouts. The full body suit includes a helmet with facemask to maintain the pilot’s respiration. The entire cockpit can pivot inside the MS in order to keep the pilot in a safe position during acceleration and deceleration. To further cushion the pilot, the cockpit is filled with a clear liquid gel.

Following NHI’s (Nelson Heavy Industries) relocation into space, they acquired the unassembled parts for a forth Astray Prototype that had been loaded onto a ship shortly before Morgenroete was destroyed along with the ORB Mass Driver. These parts remained unassembled until Cassidy Tiberius uncovered a plot by Rick Elliot, to steal a number of nuclear warheads from the Atlantic Federation and launch them against the PLANTs in order to further escalate and perpetuate the war.

At Chimera Station, formerly a nuclear research outpost before the outbreak of the War, Cassidy and NHI met with representatives of the Junk Guild to formulate and set into action a plan for stopping Eliot. Having acquired the Neutron Jammer Canceller technology though some unknown means, Hertz Jet Propulsion Laboratory again teamed up with NHI to develop a new type of Mobile Suit. A High Speed Interceptor.

Time was of the essence so Junk Techs were hired to help complete the machine, including Lowe, pilot of the Astray Red Frame.

Lowe’s help was invaluable, suggesting design features such as the radiator fins to solve the overheating problem caused by the Type S’s five high performance engines.

With only two days to spare, the Astray Type S was completed aboard NHI’s factory ship as it made its way to intercept Eliot.

The Type S’s pilot is a Bio-CPU named Alan DeReika. Who was rescued by NHI and freed from a powerful controlling drug addiction by Dr. Sid Hardegin.

Hertz: “Interesting idea Lowe. Adding radiator fins to prevent overheating. But why have them forward swept like that?”

Lowe: “Because it looks cool that way.” ^__^

Hertz: “Oh, I see. Very nice.” ^__^
Heretic

Type S is still a Work in Progress but I’ve added the fluff and here is a preview of what I’ve done so far to give you a better idea of what the Type S looks like. As you can see I still have to finish the legs and the hands need work, plus some lines that don’t quite flow right as they are.
Testament

Heretic, I've finished your request. I couldn't get the time to draw something good so I resorted to the generic 3/4 pose. I know it's not what you expected but hey, at least I did something :P
Maybe I'll do something that does the DZ justice afterwards, if I have time.

http://pixelstudioonline.com/images/Gun ... 20Zero.png

A resized version is in my thread, for forum viewing. This one is in case you want to color it or manipulate it. If you wish, feel free to use the drawing in your gallery or wherever else, just be sure to credit me :D
Mecha gallery | DA gallery
Original mecha designs and lineart.
Heretic

Dec. 18 Update: I’m putting the Type S on hold until sometime in the New Year since its not going to be a part of the Orphan Fan Fiction until a much later chapter. I’ve done some character art to accompany the nearly finished third chapter. Do tell me what you think of my character drawings.

The other reason for putting the Type S on hold is that I’ve acquired some awesome Astray Perfect Grade Line Art which I’ll be using to make a Perfect Grade Franken of the Double Zero. I’d like to thank Testament for his rendition of the Double Zero, I’ll make use of it wherever and however I can. But this new line art I’ve found is too awesome for me to resist using.

One final thing, I’ve got another character drawing nearly done and should be up sometime this week.
EFF Test Pilot

Where are your characters drawings? O_o
Heretic

EFF Test Pilot wrote:Where are your characters drawings? O_o
Page one like all my updates.
EFF Test Pilot

Sorry, I didn't knew it... well, the human figure in anime style is my kind of speciality. The overall figure is good but the pose is a little strange (specially her hips), the face is too slim, her chin is a little weird and she is lackin' eyebrowns. Also, the clothes are too much plain some more details and folds should make he overall look nicer.

It's nice, but it could be a lot better... Heretic, do you allow me to try drawing Cassidy?