Gundam/misc. mecha Image Request Thread v.4

The place to share your artwork.
Charismatic Enigma

This may sound weird, but can anyone find good pics of Juri Wu Nien from Gundam SEED?
"Aaahh!"-The last words of many a mobile suit pilot.
Chris_Hikari

Can any one actually find images of the Hi-Nu from the photo-novel?
...Later.
Camille Vidan

Can I get a nice lineart/picture of the Guarlion from the srw og games please?
Dark Duel

Camille Vidan wrote:Can I get a nice lineart/picture of the Guarlion from the srw og games please?
Here ya go:
DCAM-006 Guarlion
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Camille Vidan

Thank you, it's awesome.
Heretic

Chris_Hikari wrote:Can any one actually find images of the Hi-Nu from the photo-novel?
Is this anything like what you’re looking for?
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
EZero8

Thats a picture of the regular Nu Gundam Heretic. He wanted a Hi-Nu pic. :wink:
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Zerosystem

Does anyone have any high-res images of the Zeta Gundam logo, something like this, but a bit bigger?

Look here.

Mod Edit (Red): No IMG tags!
Last edited by Zerosystem on Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Not nessicarly Gundam, but would anyone have lineart from Overman King Gainer? the mech itself, to narrow down the field
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Xenogil

There's a version of the Elmeth that I saw the other day, and it looked really neat. It looks like it was drawn by Toru Nakayama, character designer for Rockman Zero. I found it on a board the other day, but the link 404'd.

Anybody have this?
Haros_Pet_Kat

Derringer wrote:Chaos Gundam black and white lineart? Strike Freedom lineart also please =D

Also...I believe someone wanted to see the Dreadnought's DRAGOON pods covering the Hyperion's barrier?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8318 ... 187dw5.jpg
Sigged.

EDIT: Changed my mind. No siggy.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Cardi Doorl

Anyone have good pics of Gavane Goony?
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Draco Starcloud

Derringer wrote:Chaos Gundam black and white lineart? Strike Freedom lineart also please =D

Also...I believe someone wanted to see the Dreadnought's DRAGOON pods covering the Hyperion's barrier?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8318 ... 187dw5.jpg
For getting me that picture (even if it was months later when I saw it), I'll get that lineart for you!
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
DanteXavier

Can I request some cockpit shots of any mobile suits from UC or CE? Any general ones, gundam, or not?
Wingnut

DanteXavier wrote:Can I request some cockpit shots of any mobile suits from UC or CE? Any general ones, gundam, or not?
There's a mess of cockpit lineart in the profiles. Some rather detailed such as the GAT-X series cockpits. There is a detailed drawing of the RX-79[G] cockpit as well. Those should give you the shot you are looking for.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
DanteXavier

Wingnut wrote:
DanteXavier wrote:Can I request some cockpit shots of any mobile suits from UC or CE? Any general ones, gundam, or not?
There's a mess of cockpit lineart in the profiles. Some rather detailed such as the GAT-X series cockpits. There is a detailed drawing of the RX-79[G] cockpit as well. Those should give you the shot you are looking for.
Aw, sweet, thanks, those are good!

But actually, I was kind of wondering if there were any existing ones for the other suits, like the GelGoog, or the GOUF, GINN, etc, etc?

I've just always wanted to get a good look at them, but the closest I've gotten has been in small clips from the series.
Wingnut

In episode one there are some good shots of Miguel's cockpit screen during the capture of the Gundams, but that's about as close as we get. There is lineart for the MS-06 Zaku II for both the original series and the 08th team and the FZ and F2 models as well, also the MS-09 Dom. You just have to look for it and some units have it, and some don't. Mostly it is reserved for hero and other notible character units if that helps any.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
DanteXavier

Wingnut wrote:In episode one there are some good shots of Miguel's cockpit screen during the capture of the Gundams, but that's about as close as we get. There is lineart for the MS-06 Zaku II for both the original series and the 08th team and the FZ and F2 models as well, also the MS-09 Dom. You just have to look for it and some units have it, and some don't. Mostly it is reserved for hero and other notible character units if that helps any.
Ok, cool. Thanks for the info! :)
shok13

looking for gun pic

i used to have a lineart/sketch pic of what was essentially a folding bullpup rifle akin to the box gun in robocop 2, but i have no clue where to find it again. i think i found it last when i was looking at FAZZ pics. anybody have any ideas what or where it is? thanks
lalahsghost

Okay, so I'm planning on painting a picture.

What of, you ask?

The Last Shooting, of course!!!
Problems: Other than finding the MSiA set, Kunio Okawara's Painting where the whole background is red, or horrible loli-gundam girls re-enacting it... I can't find a decent picture that accurately shows the background.

I could care less if the Zeong is in the picture, as long as you know it is gundam, a baoa qu's vertical cooridor, and a backdrop that's similar/verbatim to the one shown in the animation.

Much appreciation to everyone.