Various Gundam Contributions

Lineart, documentation and corrections can be submitted here.
Omega

Various Gundam Contributions

IK I probably should hold off... but I found these pics for F90's manga Fastest Formula

F90N Gundam F90 Next Type
Hull Fighter and Gundam F90 ND-Type (Dedicated support unit for the F90)
-Notes: The intent of the F90 Next Type was basically make it a Newtype Use mech, and it has Psychoframe in the Hull Fighter parts, but is made in a way to try and preserve the F90's original mission pack compatibility. (As shown by the F90 ND-Type)
RGM-111Y Heavygun II and RGM-111Y2G G-Custom
-Notes: These two are machines made based on the original RGM-109 Heavygun, one is intended as an upgrade to the thoroughly outclassed original machine, the other is a one-off suit built to help develop the Hardygun (Though recalling some bit's i've seen online of it, the G-Custom has two units made, one in bright colors, the other in the darker blues shown here)
Leon13DM

Re: Various Gundam Contributions

I apologize if I am not authorized to post in this section.

https://www.mahq.net/spa-51/
One thing I've heard about the Cannon Illefuto is that the small slit on the one side of it's shield can generate a beam saber. I've never seen this used in the anime and the only source that mentioned this is the unreliable Gundam wikia, so if anyone can verify this, it would be appreciated.
Seto Kaiba

Leon13DM wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:11 am I apologize if I am not authorized to post in this section.
It's not the right section... but we can treat this as a potential opportunity to update the SPA-51 entry.

The correct section would be the Mecha & Technology section. :)

... ... ... wow, finding the answer took no frigging time at all. I got stupid lucky and the first book I grabbed had a statement that clears the matter right up. :lol:

Leon13DM wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:11 am https://www.mahq.net/spa-51/
One thing I've heard about the Cannon Illefuto is that the small slit on the one side of it's shield can generate a beam saber. I've never seen this used in the anime and the only source that mentioned this is the unreliable Gundam wikia, so if anyone can verify this, it would be appreciated.
Gundam Mobile Suit Bible 129, the main feature of which is the MRC-F20 Sumo, also has a two-page entry set aside for the SPA-51 Cannon Illefuto.

Under the "Body" header on the second of those pages, it is mentioned that the Cannon Illefuto has a basic structure similar to that of the Federation Mobile Suits of the Universal Century. Immediately thereafter, it's stated that the Cannon Illefuto is not equipped with beam weaponry and as a result its generator output does not appear to be high.

The "Fixed Armaments" section on the linked entry is incorrect on two points... it's missing one weapon, and its identification of the back-mounted cannon is wrong. It has two listed armaments: a "Small caliber dorsal cannon" mounted on the right side of the MS's body (the large cannon that's mounted over its shoulder) which is described as a large 5-barrel gatling cannon firing small caliber bullets and shrouded in a large cooling jacket which allows it to sustain a high rate-of-fire; and a "head gun pod" mounted in the left side of the Cannon Illefuto's face which is said to be similar to a Vulcan cannon.
The Macross Mecha Manual
Yes, we're working on updates...
Zeis

https://imgur.com/ML9OGKx

Anaheim Electronics Technical College Med
Omega

Sorry for the double-post, just remembered something to submit considering the machine in question still has photoshop'd art...

Here's the correct version of the CAMS-03P Mass Production Type Elf Bullock courtesy of G-Reco's Mechanics and World Artbook
Kuruni

Tekkadan's Ryusei-Go (Graze Custom III) is missing from Iron-Blooded Orphans G mecha list.

Front
Back
My girlfriend was a loli.
Kuruni

Just data correction.

1986 Hamma-Hamma's gunpla manual state that it use bio-sensor to control the arms, not the quasi-psycommu system.

2015 MG Gundam DX's manual note that it still has the Flash System. The Satellite System Mk-II is more about hardware; improve cooling and energy capacity.

Unless our current profiles come from different sources, they need to be fixed.
My girlfriend was a loli.