Neo Ranga

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Mafty

Neo Ranga

So who has watched this? It's an older and somewhat obscure mech show with and interesting premise (Three sister pilot a Kaiju like Mech as part of the inheritance from a Tropical Kingdom). They end up facing both several monsters and the JSDF itself, who are suspicious of the Neo Ranga.

Aside from the premise , The shows runtime is actually only 15 minutes long (it was part of 1 late 90s Anime block on WOWOW called Anime Complex, where several 15 minute shows aired).

So how is this series? Does the premise work? Is it worth tracking down?
MythSearcher

Re: Neo Ranga

Mafty wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:24 am So who has watched this? It's an older and somewhat obscure mech show with and interesting premise (Three sister pilot a Kaiju like Mech as part of the inheritance from a Tropical Kingdom). They end up facing both several monsters and the JSDF itself, who are suspicious of the Neo Ranga.

Aside from the premise , The shows runtime is actually only 15 minutes long (it was part of 1 late 90s Anime block on WOWOW called Anime Complex, where several 15 minute shows aired).

So how is this series? Does the premise work? Is it worth tracking down?
I have watched it but can't remember the plot.
Though the OP is still in my play list.
Henyo

Re: Neo Ranga

neo ranga...lets see....its got a nice idea for a plot. but...there's not much high stake from what i can recall.
or maybe they did get serious near the end, i think it had something to do with the girls' brother(or was it father) and thier niece from the island nice.
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!