yall ever think a Guilty Gear anime will be released?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
D_I

yall ever think a Guilty Gear anime will be released?

i don't see a reason for arcsys not to since GG is so popular right now and they already made/produced a blazblue one
if ya haven't watched the blazblue anime id say its worth it to give it a try
I'm besties with a DS Lite
False Prophet

Re: yall ever think a Guilty Gear anime will be released?

After BlazBlue: Alter Memory flopped? Probably not. And why should they? Strive is already the best-selling GG game without any tie-in anime. I don't think they see the need to adapt Guilty Gear for purely promotional purpose.
D_I

wait alter memory did bad? i really enjoyed it.
I'm besties with a DS Lite
Seto Kaiba

D_I wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:05 pm wait alter memory did bad? i really enjoyed it.
It wasn't a complete trashfire... but its viewership numbers during its broadcast run in Japan were pretty dismal, its streaming performance was no better in Japan or internationally, and the reviews were middling at best with many reviewers tearing it to shreds over a badly written compressed version of the plot, the frequent off-model animation, and poorly choreographed fight scenes. Even its reviews internationally are average at best.

As I understand it, BlazBlue fans who are kinder to Alter Memory consider it a "so bad it's good" series. Most seem to just consider it a lazy, low quality effort.
The Macross Mecha Manual
Yes, we're working on updates...