The best thing ever been thrown by a mecha?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
False Prophet

The best thing ever been thrown by a mecha?

Just for fun, can we talk about the best thing that has ever been thrown by a mecha, from boulder to another mecha? IMHO the missile toss in Xabungle is the best.
SonicSP

Re: The best thing ever been thrown by a mecha?

At the top of my head, it would be the Longinus Spear I guess?

Can't remember at the moment whether the Kabizashis from Knights of Sidonia manga/anime continueties were ever thrown though I know some have been lost due to drifting too far from ship.
Seto Kaiba

Nothing thrown by giant robots before or since will ever equal the majestic beauty of Dai-Guard's take on the Rocket Punch.

https://youtu.be/vuhegyYeZEU?t=83s
The Macross Mecha Manual
Yes, we're working on updates...
Mafty

In Seed Athrun uses a shield as a weapon(what happens is anything but funny, but still), you actually don't she shields as weapon that often(the only other example I can think of is Gyunei slicing apart a Jeagan with his Shield).

Also in Victory Gundam Uso upon gaining the V2,throws his old and damaged Core Fighter in front of a Gedlav, and proceeds to fire through the Fighter, to change the beams trajectory. The result is an enormus explosion that forces the Zanscare to retreat.

On a lighter example, A Knightmare Frame throws a Pizza in Code Geass.
Mafty

Mafty wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:42 pm In Seed Athrun flings a shield (what happens is anything but funny, but still), you actually don't she shields as weapon that often(the only other example I can think of is Gyunei slicing apart a Jeagan with his Shield).

Also I think there is a Beam Boomerang that naturally gets tossed around, that the Strike Gundam uses.

Also in Victory Gundam Uso upon gaining the V2,throws his old and damaged Core Fighter in front of a Gedlav, and proceeds to fire through the Fighter, to change the beams trajectory. The result is an enormus explosion that forces the Zanscare to retreat.

Mafty

Sorry for double posting I accidentally hit reply with quote.

In Seed Athrun flings a shield (what happens is anything but funny, but still), you actually don't she shields as weapon that often(the only other example I can think of is Gyunei slicing apart a Jeagan with his Shield).

Also I think there is a Beam Boomerang that naturally gets tossed around, that the Strike Gundam uses.

Underrated GM Custom

For serious moments I'll echo SonicSP and go with the Lance of Longinus.

For less serious I'd go with Gurren throwing Lagann in the very early episodes of TTGL.

For WOW! moments I'd go with Shining Gundam launching Kowloon Gundam during the Shinjuku arc of G Gundam.
Kuruni

Mafty wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:42 pm In Seed Athrun uses a shield as a weapon(what happens is anything but funny, but still), you actually don't she shields as weapon that often(the only other example I can think of is Gyunei slicing apart a Jeagan with his Shield).
*Sigh* Raijin-Oh does that every episodes since it's part of finisher (although it throw shield to generate gravity wave instead of directly attack, look up here for reproduction in SRW BX) until it got upgraded into God Raijin-Oh.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Underrated GM Custom

Plus there's the Buster Shield on Deathscythe, Wing Zero (TV) has the hydraulic tip on its shield. F91 uses its beam shield offensively, Sazabi has beam tomahawks built into its Shield. Amuro uses his Shield as a decoy constantly in MSG.

For non-Gundam, if you count GaoGaiGar Protect Wall as a Shield then its used to reflect enemy attacks, same for Enryuu's Mirror Shield. I'm pretty sure one of the GoLion incarnations uses its spiky shield offensively as well.

Back to throwing, I've always been partial to Guncannon ripping a boulder out of the ground and tossing it.