Dark Duel's Shop-Fu and assorted artsy stuff

The place to share your artwork.
Dark Duel

Re: Dark Duel's Shop-Fu and assorted artsy stuff

So I finally saw the Witch from Mercury prologue last night, and...

I did a thing..

Started off as just a recolor, and then I got the idea to mod the backpack. Might do a rear view at some point.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Deathzealot

Very nice. Are you going to try to do stuff to the other new mobile suits and such for G-Witch?
Dark Duel

Maybe. Anyway, just for giggles, here is the Aerial recolor with the original backpack

And, since I had nothing better to do, I went ahead and did the rear views as well:
Simple Recolor
Modified backpack. This one was a fair bit more challenging than I expected, but I did my best.
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Deathzealot

Very nice. Keep it up.
Omega

Jeez, this is really good DD. Hope you dabble more with WfM suits as we get more over the course of the series.
Dark Duel

That was certainly the plan. Of course, I'll only be able to do this for as long as my tired old Macbook Pro lasts, but I plan to keep doing it for as long as I can. And here's a couple of recolors of the Gundam Pharact that I've been thinking about pretty much since I first laid eyes on it:
Pharact in Gaplant Colors. Same colors as the original, of course.
But I also did a slight variation of the same, in Gaplant TR-5 [Hrairoo] Colors

EDIT: And a third one that literally just occurred to me: Johnny Ridden colors
// GUNPLA THREAD //