Reconguista Movies.

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Mafty

Reconguista Movies.

So what are everyone's thought's on Gundam Reconguista in G movies now that three of them have been released? I can't remember how much of the movie's are comprised of new footage, but I think they fix a lot of the problems with the original series. The story flows more naturally, and honestly makes a lot more sense; plus there are added scenes which actually manage to flesh out the characters better (Particularly Bellri and Aina). Also they seem to have improved the animation in a lot of the battle scenes.

So what does everyone else think?
Henyo

Re: Reconguista Movies.

i watched the movies with months inbetween. and for the most part, i agree. the story makes more sense to me now.
cant say much for the characters since i cant recall much from the original TV version. a little question. i read somewhere(I think an new article in ANN) saying how much new material the third movie had. i'm curious to what the number was. same for movies 1 and 2.
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!
yugioh54

Re: Reconguista Movies.

Did anyone see the last two movies? Rightstuf never released them on blu ray here? wondering how people thought of them?