AMAIM: Warrior at the Borderline (Kyoukai Senki) anime

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
PowerdGNFlag

Re: AMAIM: Warrior at the Borderline (Kyoukai Senki) anime

Mafty wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:59 am Any word on if the mech models will be released internationally?
April - HG Kenbu Zan
May - HG Jogan Kai
June - HG Reiki Kai, HG Brady Fox
July - HG Brady Phantom
August - FM Kenbu Zan

I don't see any reason why they won't get released internationally, except maybe for changes based on Bandai's latest supply chain woes.
Mafty wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:59 am Also has it been said when the second cour will start?
April 11.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Mafty

Thanks I look forward to the models and especially the second season.
Chris
Administrator

PowerdGNFlag wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:29 amI don't see any reason why they won't get released internationally, except maybe for changes based on Bandai's latest supply chain woes.
Bandai just pulled the plug on international sellers like HLJ, Hobby Search, etc., stocking most of their products in the name of fighting scalpers.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
PowerdGNFlag

Chris wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:54 am
PowerdGNFlag wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:29 amI don't see any reason why they won't get released internationally, except maybe for changes based on Bandai's latest supply chain woes.
Bandai just pulled the plug on international sellers like HLJ, Hobby Search, etc., stocking most of their products in the name of fighting scalpers.
Exactly what I was alluding to, but from what I gather Bandai's international distributors/partners will still get stocks, just that the rest of the world can't dip into products allocated specifically for the JP sellers.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Mafty

Make's sense. I haven't been easily able to find models in local store websites or websites in general. On the plus side even if the models won't be released, we still get the anime.
SonicSP

Chris wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:54 amBandai just pulled the plug on international sellers like HLJ, Hobby Search, etc., stocking most of their products in the name of fighting scalpers.
My understanding with Mecha Hanger's later clarification post is that applies to stores that don't have anti-scalper measures. Stores that get their stock directly from Bandai like international version HLJ are not affected seemingly since Bandai already approved their stock for overseas sales.

Japanese stores that are selling stocks given to them for sale in Japan but they are distributing them overseas are affected though and asked to desist. I can see this written in the original Bandai official letter Mecha Hanger posted.