Re:Creators Mecha

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Mafty

Re:Creators Mecha

So there is a show called Re:Creators that's a few years old, and was made by the same people who did Aldnoah Zero. The series revolves around fictional characters from Japanese media (Manga, Video Games, Anime, Light Novels, etc) arivving in Tokyo and stirring up trouble with their creators and the populace at large. The series is full of in universe fictional characters and shows, two of which involve mecha. One is the "Overmachine" Monomagia; a hulking Gundam/SRW/ Armored Core like real robot. The other Vogelchevalier is a knight themed giant robot from an in universe Light Novel. The designs of both look amazing; however since their fictional properties in the show, and I'm not sure how popular Re:Creators ended up being, I'm not sure if they were put out as merchandise. So does anyone know if these were made into Figures/Mech Models?
Nate123

Re: Re:Creators Mecha

Looks like no most shows don't get models
Mafty

Re: Re:Creators Mecha

Makes sense really. I seem to remember an old thread where it was discussed how several mecha themed shows don't actually receive their own model line. There are a few reasons for this ; it gives the creators more leeway in design of the units , as they don't need to worry about model kit sales. It would be expensive and time consuming to make a model mold for every series with mechs in it. And the target audience isn't necessarily big enough to make it worth the effort.