Fanmade mecha TBS game

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Freighttrain

Fanmade mecha TBS game

Post by Freighttrain » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:41 am

Hi I'm Freighttrain and I'm making a TBS mecha game, here is some eye candy: https://i.imgur.com/usDHGHE.jpg
Last edited by Freighttrain on Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freighttrain

Re: Fanmade mecha TBS game

Post by Freighttrain » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:48 am

That picture is of a Venn diagram showing the different battlespaces that combat can take place in, and how they interact with each other during gameplay, each battlespace has its own specific dynamics that interact with a player's units and other variables.

Depending on the battlefield chosen during the pre-gameplay sequence, more than one battlespace may be included in any particular game, and many units have mobility in more than one battlespace and some can even strike an enemy from a parallel battlespace. Units that are able to may instead (instead of moving within a single battlespace) spend a turn moving to a parallel battlespace to engage or evade an enemy, or as a stepping stone to the next battlespace in order of altitude etc.

I also intend to integrate into gameplay the designations used in my realistic mobile weapon classification system.