Getter Robo Arc anime adaptation announced

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
False Prophet

Getter Robo Arc anime adaptation announced

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... 21/.165844

So what is your hope and dream for this adaptation? Personally I noticed this thing with Ken Ishikawa's Getter manga that I appreciate them more the older I get and just let myself go with the flow. I hope this adaptation capture that.
Kuruni

Re: Getter Robo Arc anime adaptation announced

The biggest question is, will it end like the manga (that's, with massive cliffhanger).

Seriously, both Shin Getter manga (I've feeling that they will also adapt one chapter which Ryoma has his consciousness merge with Shin Getter and sent into hellish future Earth) and Arc do excellent job at making reader question if the antagonists are right.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Vic Raiden

Looking at it, I believe they are going to deviate from the source material just enough to give it a proper ending. Even if not, I'm quite hyped up for it, if only to see the titular mecha in action.
Henyo

Another question, how many episodes is the ideal count for a complete, or rather, a good adaptation of the manga?

how many chapters/volume does this story arc have btw.
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!
Kuruni

It "end" after 3 volumes. But as noted, some key elements are in Shin Getter manga (mostly the giant/saint dragon).
My girlfriend was a loli.