Dark Duel's Shop-Fu and assorted artsy stuff

The place to share your artwork.
Dark Duel

Re: Dark Duel's Shop-Fu and assorted artsy stuff

Post by Dark Duel » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:03 am

TINY WING GUNDAM

Watching the last episode of Build Divers: Rise, I saw the Core Gundam II's Core Flyer mode and couldn't get "Tiny Wing Gundam" out of my head. Hence this, a recolor of the Core Gundam II in Wing Gundam-inspired colors :P
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

Deathzealot

Post by Deathzealot » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:25 am

Heh. I didn't even make the jump. Your right now that I look at it more it does kind of look like a mini Wing Gundam doesn't it?

Dark Duel

Post by Dark Duel » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:27 am

It really does. I think the biggest thing is the shape of the Core Shield and the way the gun mounts under it, but even the way its transformation was animated reminded me of Wing.
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

Dark Duel

Post by Dark Duel » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:09 pm

So I've been recently rewatching ReRISE, and I got the sudden urge to do a little photoshopping again, this time with a set of Seltsam and Tertium recolors inspired by the machines they are based on...

MSF-007TE Gundam Tertium
Gundam MkIII Colors
Gundam MkIII Unit 8 Colors

MSF-007SS Gundam Seltsam
Gundam MkIII Colors
Gundam MkIII Unit 8 Colors
// GUNPLA THREAD //