Aura Battler Bastole

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
kana78

Aura Battler Bastole

Hi guys;
I remembered from you childhood I used to love watching Dunbine. I had a few Aura Battler model kits back in the day and something always puzzle me about Bastole. I had the 1/72 Bastole Model kit whi'ch towers over other OB models. Mostly 1/72 AB models are smaller than 1/144 Gundam but Bastole was even bigger than most 1/144 Gundam models. Even Billbine seems tiny compared to Bastole of the same scale. So I am wondering if Bandai messed up the scale of this model? In anime Bastole didn't seem much taller than Dunbine. Maybe Bastole was supposed to be 1/48 scale but got mislabeled?
cisawohi

Re: Aura Battler Bastole

kana78 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 am Hi guys;
I remembered from you childhood I used to love watching Dunbine. I had a few Aura Battler model kits back in the day and something always puzzle me about Bastole. I had the 1/72 Bastole Model kit whi'ch towers over other OB models. Mostly 1/72 AB models are smaller than 1/144 Gundam but Bastole was even bigger than most 1/144 Gundam models. Even Billbine seems tiny compared to Bastole of the same scale. So I am wondering if Bandai messed up the scale of this model? In anime Bastole didn't seem much taller than Dunbine. Maybe Bastole was supposed to be 1/48 scale but got mislabeled?
Haha, that is what am thining from years, but like you still didn't get the answer.