Gundam Breaker 3: Updates and Discussion

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Mimeblade

Re: Gundam Breaker 3: Updates and Discussion

Not being able to transform doesn't seem to stop fans from making their own Bird Mode.

My god... some people are really creative with Builder's Parts!
TakemiS

I did some checking on the transformation section and it does have it in this game...

the note here in breaker 3 is possible or maybe .... cause I see alot of parts with that option.. maybe there's a requirement to meet.??
Xenosynth

This game does not feature mobile armor transformations. Not as options, nor Ex-acts or Burst actions. There are some abilities that REFERENCE their transformations, but just passive ability upgrades. You cannot actually transform (And doing so would be impossible as nearly every suit that is transformable does it differently, and you could not mix those parts without having a cluster bomb of parts and clipping issues.)

The only transforming parts would be things like the Unicorn/Banshee (NT-D), or Super Mode on the Shining Gundam parts. Various hyper modes do minor aesthetic changes to certain parts (Advanced Hazel sensor visor opens the monoeye for instance.)
TakemiS

thanks for that. appreciate it.
Now I have big question.
NT-D or Trans-AM?
AmuroNT1

If GB3 is anything like 2, then there's no real difference between the two (or any other "Super Mode" like EXAM, ZERO System, etc) except for the cosmetic effects. In fact, if you want you could have both effects on a single machine simply by equipping it with the right parts, like Unicorn's chest and Exia's GN Drive.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Xenosynth

Even more than that now that you can master Ex-acts. You could theoretically throw NT-D, Destiny Wings of Light, Trans-Am, and EXAM all at once on a suit with base Zaku parts if you mastered the Ex-acts
AmuroNT1

Well, I now own the game...but I still don't have a PS4 so it's just a paperweight for now.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Xenosynth

https://twitter.com/NT_Xeno/status/7302 ... 32/photo/1

So new DLC coming.
DLC 1 is free and will release next month with a new mission featuring two new original mobile suits for the game!

DLC 2 is to be priced and dated afterwards, and has 3 mobile suits, new missions, and new builders parts. One of the 3 new mobile suits is the form 6 barbatos!
TakemiS

hey all.. what is up?

I have a question.. I am looking for that beam crossbow.. eh where can I get it from?

and I mean this

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=Beam ... H9c6dvM%3A
Xenosynth

The peacock smasher can be derived from the Zanbuster (which is the Crossbone X1's Saber) as well as a drop on missions that have the Crossbone X1. A few random team based enemies also have it, and you can always look for a bounty who has it.
TakemiS

Xenosynth wrote:The peacock smasher can be derived from the Zanbuster (which is the Crossbone X1's Saber) as well as a drop on missions that have the Crossbone X1. A few random team based enemies also have it, and you can always look for a bounty who has it.

yeah thanks for that .. managed to get it.

I would like to know what is the best armor level to hit ... I'm playing extreme mode ..
armor level at 1.15m but it seems like its not enough.. the damage per hit is ouch.. that's the first

the 2nd would be this very odd effect.

the melee or sword would stop after many combo hits like the mecha just freezes there , then the head moves like it was scanning or some sorts.. is that normal?
Is there a way to fix it?
knighief

Last edited by knighief on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mimeblade

I'm finding that different combinations of Health gain work depending on what melee or shot weapon you use.

For example, if you use a Sniper Rifle or something that breaks enemies easily a "Break Repair" option would be good.

If you use melee-based weapons that do lots of hits in a short amount of time, "Hit Repair" and "Auto Repair" also work.

It makes up for the lack of armor in some cases.

Though Victory Wings of Light and Age 2 Double Bullet Blade wings cut through people like so much butter in Extreme/Newtype difficulty. PG bosses can't be touched without taking damage either.
TakemiS

Deleted Message. Found What I needed
knighief

Last edited by knighief on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outlaw

DLC 3 info has been released. We get three new suits: Kimaris, Age FX, and... (pause for drumroll)
The Ball.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
knighief

Last edited by knighief on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vent Noir

Don't have time to read all the way through the thread right now, but I found out this has an English release, so... is it a good game?
Vent Noir

@AJDynon on Twitter

April 7, 1979: The first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam premieres. Fanboys declare Gundam "Ruined FOREVER".
Xenosynth

Yep. Overall it's better than 2 was, and 2 was already a good game.
knighief

Last edited by knighief on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.