Cross Ange

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
BrentD15

Re: Cross Ange- New Sunrise x Fukuda mecha show

I loved how cute Vivian was this episode. :3

Also, I can only imagine what "The D War" was about.
Spoiler
inb4 SEED Destiny :lol:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Compass

Hotel Mulaflaga.

Hotel Mulaflaga.

Hotel Mulaflaga.
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
Iris Scope

Best episode yet because Ange/Tusk is OFFICIAL!!! :D Kiss the night away, you two lovebirds at least it would've been that way if the dragon ladies hadn't shown up and stopped them from doing the horizontal mambo. :x
BrentD15

Compass wrote:Hotel Mulaflaga.

Hotel Mulaflaga.

Hotel Mulaflaga.
I know!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
teslashark

Iris Scope wrote:Best episode yet because Ange/Tusk is OFFICIAL!!! :D Kiss the night away, you two lovebirds at least it would've been that way if the dragon ladies hadn't shown up and stopped them from doing the horizontal mambo. :x
Who do you think Sara/Sarah wants to meet more, Ange or Tusk? Can't help but ask.
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com
Iris Scope

teslashark wrote:
Iris Scope wrote:Best episode yet because Ange/Tusk is OFFICIAL!!! :D Kiss the night away, you two lovebirds at least it would've been that way if the dragon ladies hadn't shown up and stopped them from doing the horizontal mambo. :x
Who do you think Sara/Sarah wants to meet more, Ange or Tusk? Can't help but ask.
I can't help but say Ange because the writers want to shove as many yuri outcomes by the time it's over that they don't care that we just had our first sweet moment of Ange/Tusk. BTW, IDK if it was Sala but it looked like her using her leg to choke Ange in the next episode preview so is that something somebody who supposedly loves somebody does... :shock:

Also before I forget, Vivian is so darn cute as a dragon! Seeing her get put down by Ange in her fit of anger was alarming to say the least. At least Ange was good enough to say sorry.
BrentD15

Iris Scope wrote:Also before I forget, Vivian is so darn cute as a D.R.A.G.O.N.! Seeing her get put down by Ange in her fit of anger was alarming to say the least. At least Ange was good enough to say sorry.
I know!
It almost makes me forget that they're dangerous creatures hunted down because they pose a threat to the mana-users.
Lord Dearche

I don't think anyone is surprised that he of all characters got a sex hotel named after him. Overall I was getting tired with the show, especially at the start. But Embryo and Tusk saved it. Cross Ange is GS Destiny if Rau had rightfully one, and Kira was less of a puppet and a douche.
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

^Or...it is a completely different show in tone, characters, story, setting, theme, ect...

But sure, it is just like Gundam Seed Destiny...because...because...Fukuda? Sorry don't mean to be harsh and I know that you were joking; but the constant comparisons of GS/GSD and Cross Ange are getting tiresome (not from this site, just the internet in general). Its like comparing Shinichirō Watanabe's Space Dandy to Cowboy Bebop...and concluding one thing about either show based on preconceptions based on the other...

On a different note, my cold bitchy heart melted at Tusk x Ange...I love both of them together so much! :)
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020
teslashark

Here's my pretty broken theory on non-Yamatonian co-ordination and the history of the two worlds:

1. Some peole got co-ordinated, and a new planet/reality is discovered.
2. The D war happened.
3. After the war, those who are co-ordinated mutate into Dragons.
4. Embryo took regular people into the new world and co-ordinated their offspring into Manas.
5. ???
6. Dragons want to: live in the new world/technology to repair the old one/get back at well-off folks Delaz style.
7. Norma are people born suitable to go back to the old world.
BrentD15

teslashark wrote:Here's my pretty broken theory on non-Yamatonian co-ordination and the history of the two worlds:

2. The D war happened.
4. Embryo took regular people into the new world and co-ordinated their offspring into Manas.
5. ???
6. Dragons want to: live in the new world/technology to repair the old one/get back at well-off folks Delaz style.
Don't forget step 8: Profit. 8)
teslashark

BrentD15 wrote:
teslashark wrote:Here's my pretty broken theory on non-Yamatonian co-ordination and the history of the two worlds:

2. The D war happened.
5. ???
Don't forget step 8: Profit. 8)
With Fukuda behind this, it's a given!
Lord Dearche

Famitsu this week confirms a Vita game. You'll be playing an Original character. Unfortunately seeing as the series is barely at the halfway mark the games story will either take an entirely original end or just end abruptly.

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/cross-ange-g ... ed-ps-vita

Also since Dog Days S3 is coming.
http://i.imgur.com/L6ujeHk.jpg
Raikoh

Vita game's character is named "Naomi" which people were quick to notice was the name of the gal who died and had her clothes passed down to Ange. Time will tell if that's going to be a piece of plot-important information, or an alternate continuity spinoff, an Easter egg, or just the devs liking the name.

Also, Maria?!
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
Lord Dearche

It's hard to say if it's a coincidence or not because Ange is flat out right there in the game with her so it takes plce during the show and it's probably not the same girl since that one is dead.
BrentD15

Lord Dearche wrote:It's hard to say if it's a coincidence or not because Ange is flat out right there in the game with her so it takes plce during the show and it's probably not the same girl since that one is dead.
Ahh, I see; it's a fan-service spin-off! :mrgreen:
Henyo

episode 14 is also off model like episode 12. the staff must still be under the Natstukashi effect. :twisted:

finally, we'll get more Sala.(i'm starting to prefer Sara. Sala means miss, as in missed attack, in my local language.) raise the Yuri levels again please! and i am liking them Dragon people's clothes. reminds me of CLAMP. only skimpier.
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!
BrentD15

Henyo wrote:episode 14 is also off model like episode 12. the staff must still be under the Natstukashi effect. :twisted:
Care to explain?
Lord Dearche

QUALITY and character models not looking like they're supposed to, usually do to the artists changing every few episodes again.