The Official Gundam Reconguista Anime Thread Mk II

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Gundamfagg

Re: The Official Gundam Reconguista Anime Thread Mk II

Amion wrote:
Gundamfagg wrote:
Amion wrote:N-no Armorzagan? *starts wailing*
Armorzagan is still a prototype...
True, which gives me hope it will return. Prototype mobile armors usually translate to bigger, better ones.
Lets hope Armorzagan's next return is capable to swamp against those Lunarians. LOLOL
Destiny_Gundam

Did I miss a memo or something? Why do people care so much about the Armorzagan?
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Xenosynth

It's a pretty cool design? At least it's one of my favorites, besides the Hecate and G-Self Reflector pack.
Gundamfagg

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Did I miss a memo or something? Why do people care so much about the Armorzagan?
Isn't Armorzagan amazing even its a prototype?? It seems that they buff Armorzagan too much for its really agile speed,and insane beam spam and speedy mid-air transformation.

1) The last known MA similar to the Armorzagan's agile speed is the Val Walo from Stardust Memory 0083. The design really resembles UC MS like Khyshatria, Quin Mantha for the Wing Binders. To think that Inspector General Surugan revives UC tech to counter the threat from the moon, so it made more sense that they actually incorporated UC tech into their own Mobile Suits, such as the Hecate-Rick Doms and Jahannam-Zaku.

2) Last known speedy transformation MS is the Abigor from Victory...

It carries a lot of resemblance as well. But lets don't forget that the Armorzagan is huge and faster than F-RUGs or Doubeys as a mobile suit base jabber too. The speed is insane when u see the beginning of episode 9 when Armorzagan launched from Bequest Island...
Last edited by Gundamfagg on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
HellCat

Liked Mask's Death Blossom kung fu.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Gundamfagg

HellCat wrote:Liked Mask's Death Blossom kung fu.
Since the Mack Knife is designed as an ultralightweight MS that can fly on the atmosphere without transforming and made for acrobatic combat. Those acrobatic skills performed by the Mack Knifes is remarkable!! Surely one of the most memorable moments of old school gundam battle history apart from Dellensen's Chesto!!!!! Btw, those acrobatic skill performed by Mask and Bunny Haman looks cool and awesome though!!
gunform1010

HellCat wrote:Liked Mask's Death Blossom kung fu.
Pah, that was nothing compared to that maneuver that Barara pulled off this time.
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
Calubin_175

Acrobatic/dancing mobile suits in a real robot setting is new. Can't tell whether Tomino's daughter helped with the MS dance choreography as well.
Mythgarr

I am still iffed by the....what to say....crotch missiles?
Visit The Dreams
latenlazy

Mythgarr wrote:I am still iffed by the....what to say....crotch missiles?
Pure awesome. Every time they aim those things I think "$h!ts about to go down".
HellCat

The crotch missiles are the kind of thing I like about Tomino Gundam. MS might use humanoid form but they aren't bound by it so it makes sense to have weapon systems in ways humans can't. Makes more sense to me then giving them hand carried rocket launchers. CE seems particularly guilty of making everything handheld.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Mythgarr

Well, CMIIW, but the logic behind mobile suit's humanoid form is because its weapons can then be interchangeable and designing weapons can become easier because you can mimic human's weapons.
Then again you have Heavy Arms and Zssa that has weapons all over their bodies...
Visit The Dreams
Wellman

I am starting to doubt Klim's genius claim, after all the stealth knocks Mask and circumstances in general put on it in the last episode. But I am glad he did the title drop.
BrentD15

Spoiler
So...that elevator scene.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

^Was kinda amazing. Strange, but amazing.
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020
gunform1010

Spoiler
Gee Aida, have fun going to the Moon on your own, you impulsive lass.

Does Bellri still not recognize Mask? How does Aida recognize him but Bell doesn't even have a clue?

Always a good day to see Klim Nick get pwned. 8)
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
BrentD15

Soma Taozi wrote:^Was kinda amazing. Strange, but amazing.
I know, right?

How often do you see people that were just fighting each other crammed into a small space together? And then forming this coalition?

I just gotta say, I'm liking this series more and more. :D
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Evex

I'm starting to think the Klim is this series Patrick Colasour. Everything he tries to do seems to backfire on him in some way or form. This makes me wonder if we should start calling him the "Immortal Genius" Nick Klim.
Wellman

Yeah, aside from some fairly impressive showings in mecha battle (all losses or draws since after his first intro episode) and moments of strategic awareness here and there he hasn't lived up to the title "Genius" as often as it is thrown out there. He seems smarter then his father but he really wouldn't be alive if he didn't have Bellri on his side, multiple times over.

Still one of my favorites on this show, even if he is a bit of a dope.
Compass

I'm pretty sure the use of the word "genius" is to make fun of how bad his plans seem to be. If someone told me we were going to try and kill the enemy capital ship under the guise of a white flag, I wouldn't participate.
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex