Victory Novels

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
ChroniK

Victory Novels

Seeing as some novels can provide information about events or mobile suits data, I haven't really heard anything about the Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (novels). I'm assuming said novels were unpopular or many people do not own them. I can find very little information about them. The most I could get was just overall general information on them. Otherwise, theres nothing. I'm curious if theres any difference between the novels and the animations and any other data.
"They have been waiting all this time. Waiting while time stood still around them. However, time has begun to flow again. Because of Cardeas Vist's actions." - Full Frontal
felip3cruz

Re: Victory Novels

Well, the only difference that I'm aware of is that Uso gets the Second V Gundam (think of it as the missing link between the Victory and the V2 Gundam) after being captured by the Zanscare. But I'm sure the guys here can tell you a lot more about the novels in general.
Dark Duel

I've always heard that Second V Gundam is not a "missing link" between V and V2, but rather replaces the V2 from the series in the novel, and has many of the same features - notably the Minovsky Drive Unit, a Mega Beam Cannon(similar to V2 Buster) and a "Minovsky Shield" (similar to the Mega Beam Shield of V2 Assault).
I've also heard that Whereas V2 in the series was a League Militaire design, Second V was developed by BESPA/the Zanscare Empire, and stolen by Usso after his capture.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
balofo

There are complete scans in the net. There are some new stuf like Chronicle taking Katejina to be cyber-enhanced on the Moon and some differences like Fuala never using the Gengaozo, sticking to the Zanneck.

Second V Gundam info here:

http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14543