Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Mu La Flaga

Re: Member Introduction Thread Mk IV

HDKirin wrote:Hi everyone. Happy holidays to all of you. I was pointed to here rather recently by a GameFAQs user under the name of RoboP. I've been a fan of mecha shows for quite a long time now and I've only really consulted MAHQ for research and information purposes over the years. I'm glad to see that it also hosts a large, respectable community as well and hope to get to know all of you soon enough.

Mainly, I specialize in the Gundam vs. Gundam game series. I used to host a web show named Mobile Suit Highlights that covered several units from Gundam Extreme Vs. Unfortunately, there were some personal issues in life that popped up which led me to discontinue it and I have kind of stepped out of the scene for awhile.

If there is anyone who still plays Gundam Extreme Vs., I am always up for playing with you. My PSN ID is in my signature.

Other than that, here's my current YouTube channel but I plan to relocate soon, as the latest uploaded video implies: http://www.youtube.com/user/kirinfangEXVS
That user RoboP is ME on Mechatalk aka Mu La Flaga and yeah I did point you in this direction :P
battletech

Hello. I heard about these forums on the Gundamn podcast. So here I am. I've been a Gundam fan since the old Toonami was showing Gundam in 2000. I'm not afraid to say that I'm obsessed with everything Gundam. I have seen every Gundam series and have most of them. This is a great forums and I'm thrilled to be here.
"The souls of Man are weighed down by gravity." - Char Aznable
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Clarke
EdenJ

Hi. I'm an old Gundamn listener that started is trying to catch up on the podcast again, finally decided to make an account because I enjoy the podcast so much.
Tenmetsu

Mah intro

Hey I'm new here just thought I'd let you know something about myself,like hie my favorite mech animes in order are gundam code geass macross and zoids there's others that escape me at the moment but that's all I wanted to share. :D
mailman354

Hello everyone. Its about time i registered here. I've used MAHQ as a resource for years now and just thought of registering here.

.....er and how to get the avatar thing to work? I cant seem to get it..
gunform1010

Hello. I'm Jonathan. I'm a Universal Century fan, along with being a G1, Live-action, and Prime one too. I've been MAHQ before to look at the mecha of the UC shows. I hope to enjoy my stay here.
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
Guntank

Sup guys I've been meaning to make an account for a while now (joined the FB group a while back) I've lurked these forums for a while now, I run a youtube/FB page called the robros, and Its about time I joined the good people of MAHQ. this is going to be a fun ride.
yazi88

Hey Guntank! Nice to see a familiar face here! Good to have you with us!
Guntank

Yo Yazi! <3!
JDogindy

Welp, I finally should make a comment here to introduce myself.

I've returned to the anime scene about two years ago, and mecha is the predominant (and in some cases, only) genre I'm able to watch freely. Although I've already made a mistake on this forum, I hope to become one of you guys and discuss all things that involve giant robots and piloted machines.
Zgok

Hello! After being a lurker for years I decided to finally make an account when the last episode of Gundam Unicorn came out after reading some interesting posts. I love 80s mecha anime series with my favourite being Gundam, Patlabor, and Macross. I have an obsession with UC Gundam with Gundam 0080, Char's Counterattack, Zeta Gundam, Unicorn being my favourites. My favourite MS are Geara Doga, Dreissen, Jegan, Rick Dom II, and the Zssa.
Newtype Omega

Hello everyone, I'm a huge mecha fan (particularly Gundam). It's great to be part of a community full of fans and enthusiasts that also enjoy anime and mecha. Hope to see you all around.
sdwoodchuck

Yo!

I already posted in the Gundam Unicorn discussion thread, but I figure an introduction is probably a good idea as well. I used to post under the same username at Gundamproject.com and Gundam.com a long time ago when both of those sites existed, and fell out of the Gundam forum scene for a long time after that. From that you can probably guess I'm primarily a fan of Gundam, which still holds true.
Disco Biscuits

Hey!

So, I'm Bisc. With me using MAHQ for all things robot for a while, what to my surprise there is a forum. So why not? I think I'll give it a whirl. I've been a pretty big fan of Gundam, especially UC Gundam, for a while. This has led to me sacrificing shekels to our Bandai overlords for a while, mostly in the form of gunpla and the like. This can be seen by my uh, interest, in Zeta-type suits. Of which I have too many kits of (I just caved and bought a PG Zeta help).

But anyway, I play vidya gaems, and sometimes, I even fire up the canon-shattering Gundam RPG I run once in a blue moon. I've noticed the RP that's here too, mite b cool to try out.
nickh46

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Gundam fan for quite a long time and a lurker here, I remembered watching Wing and 0079 on Toonami as a 20 year old student. I ended up going into quite a physically and mentally demanding profession after school. Long hours, but worked hard, kept myself and my subordinates safe, but I never stopped watching Gundam nor stopped being a fan. I always kept up with the series when I had free time.

Now that I'm back in grad school full time, I figured I'll love to contribute and add value whenever appropriate. Really dig the new developments with The Origin (I remember going to the bookstores as a poor undergrad just to read the volumes over and over), and what not.

Looking forward to engaging in conversations with you all.
Kory

Hey y'all!
I love mecha! Gundam, Macross, Danball Senki are my favorites :D Just wanted to introduce myself and hope that I make friends here!
Henyo

Hello!

Mecha fan from the Philippines here. finally to join MAHQ's forum after several years of reading reviews only. i'm going back to my roots of sort. my Otaku life boomed thanks to a forum.(Tokusatsu to be exact.) :D
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!
MeanMachine

Hey, MeanMachine here! Been using the main site as a reference on all things mecha for quite a while, so I decided to join the forum.

I've been a fan of mechs for well over a decade. The first anime I ever watched was Escaflowne, which, while not a run-of-the-mill mech show, blew me away enough back then to keep me hooked and coming back for more, both for mechs and all things anime. Then came Gundam, which indirectly introduced me to the wacky but ho-so-entertaining world of fanfictions.

And so, here I am, in my mid twenties, still watching anime (Re-watching After War Gundam X, for the, what, fifth time?) No lies, this stuff keeps me young.

Anyway, I'm going to be hanging around, and hopefully discuss mecha with you fine people!
Iris Scope

Yo!

Iris Scope here! Been scoping out the MAHQ site for episode summaries on my favorite series for a long time and finally got up the courage to register and have a good time talking about them with all of you. My favorites are along the lines of Macross Plus, Evangelion, Nadesico, stuff like that.