SRW Z3 - Jigoku-Hen

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Raikoh

Re: SRW Z3 - Jigoku-Hen

I feel like putting some more impressions about the demo:
Spoiler
World End is boring and generic compared to O2. If that doesn't return then I'll have to give something different to the Geass units I use (which is... Kallen. Sometimes Lelouch, but he got "Elegant Force" in Z2 anyway)

White Reflection?! What madness is this? You mean after ten years of Last Impression, they aren't sticking with the tradition?! (By the way I embrace the different theme, tho' I do think it would be nice to get Last Impression as well)

Why does it take so long for Evol's theme to get to the good parts? They included the intro... I guess it's similar to "Sousei no Aquarion" from the other games, but without Continuous Action it's going to be hard to listen to the best parts. At least Mugen Punch has a great dynamic kill. I think it's going to be hilarious if I use it on stages that take place in space, or in ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS (Gurren Lagann) and it STILL circles the Earth (twice).

Destiny usually gets shafted in SRW soundtracks. Pride is at least sounding pretty sweet, though it's no "Life Goes On" as UX proved to be amazing.

Envoy From Jupiter still sounds WEIRD being on anything other than a Trans-Am attack. I will likely be giving 00 units something different.

Eva OST still boring. I will definitely be giving them something different.

please tell me they didn't remove the frontier idol songs

FLY HIGH sounds great.

I think they changed the instruments in "Sorairo Days"? It sounds different, ever so slightly. I like it.
Also, if you haven't heard there was a live stream yesterday, and... Well... The Genion ended up gaining the nickname of either "Jojo Godemonbane" or "Demonbane of the North Star." Its strongest attack, Storm Bringer, is more like HYPE BRINGER since that alone got me super hype for Z3 even though I'll admit the trailers (sort of meh animation, though admittedly that's because it's heavily stylized; mostly recycled soundtrack; etc) are underwhelming.

Though yeah, everyone is laughing at Genion's cockpit. And its upgrade apparently has a mode referred to as
Spoiler
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
Leopalmieri

Hi All !!!

I just bought my digital copy on my PSvita, but, I don´t know why, the game are not running. When I started the game, that shows me the initial image and some seconds after, the screen turns black and stay that way...

I really don´t know what to do. I just downloaded a lot of times again the game. I Tried to download the game on ps3 and so tried to copy the game to psvita and the results are the same.

Are someone having that problem too ???

If someone knows the solution, plz tell me !!!

thanks for the answers !!!
AmuroNT1

Apparently, Graham joins Preventer under the codename..."Lighting".

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to start searching my house for bugs, because I'm pretty well convinced that Bandai is listening in on me.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Wingnut

You'll never find them. Highly trained agents have made sure they are extremely well hidden.
Speaking of highly trained agents: Fumoffu!
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Wingnut wrote:Speaking of highly trained agents: Fumoffu!
TELL ME that's a "mech" you actually get to keep for the story. :D
yazi88

Guess who wins in a staring contest between Chirico, Heero and Sousuke?

All I can tell you is that Duo loses... HIS MIND!
AmuroNT1

Shinji103 wrote:TELL ME that's a "mech" you actually get to keep for the story. :D
Has been in every SRW to feature Full Metal Panic to date.

Tho sadly, Z3 lacks the Mass Production Bonta-Kun attack it had back in J and W.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShI5dFx-RsQ&t=64s

EDIT: Even better, have Bonta-Kun's debut in A.C.E. R, where it's TO SCALE and you get to see characters like Lelouch reacting to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKB8QlR-eA0
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

yazi88

God damn this game has some VERY AMUSING scenario crossovers, during a festival from Full Metal Panic, Dai Guard and Sousuke have to battle the grunts in a local base, however enemies attack and Sousuke needs a mech, and WHO comes to deliver a mech to him, A BONTA-KUN piloted by non other than
Spoiler
CHIRICO CUVIE FROM VOTOMS!!!
and if you decide to take the other route, Bonta-kun is piloted and delivered by
Spoiler
Heero Yuy
but that ain't as amusing as the other route.

The shock alone
Spoiler
from Chirico
makes Sousuke scream in despair and causes quite some trauma on the rest of the team. Very funny, and its only stage around stage 16!
AmuroNT1

So, you wanna know how the Axis drop goes this time? Your body might not be ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxB4uVlaT-w
Spoiler
Char was drawing inspiration from Treize and Zero, staging the attack to unite humanity against a more important threat, but Frontal tries to carry it out the original way. When the heroes start pushing Axis back, the combined willpower calls out to all their allies, who also focus and help them.

...And then we find out that Char had a backup plan: He sent Athrun and Luna to spread GN Drives so the particles could link ALL OF HUMANITY through the Raiser System, and the combined willpower is channeled through Zeta's Biosensor and Unicorn's Psycoframe. Everyone lends their support (Amata and Noriko hold onto the Gundams, Shinji, Sosuke, and Hibiki shield them with their forcefields, and Lelouch and Heero coordinate things with their systems), all of which works to hold Axis back. In addition to the Neo Zeon soldiers helping out, Gyunei does as well.

And Prof. Traiya comes in with the last part of the plan, using Fold Quartz and Z-Chips with the ZONE System to teleport Axis to a safe location.

The best part? The Gundam cast adopts "the light of the human heart" (Char's line from the original CCA) as a rallying cry. During the final push, Char calls out "Lalah! Please guide me...guide all of humanity!!"

Zeino

And here's the unit, you've all been waiting on, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDKOj6n-Os
Shinji103

I haven't seen it for myself yet, but it seems that the preview for Z3 part 2 shows scenes from the FMP novel events following The Second Raid.

*jumps up and down around the room*
AmuroNT1

We already knew that; Shoji Gatoh confirmed on Twitter that Z3 would cover the ENTIRE Full Metal Panic storyline.

Shinji103

How did I know that somebody would step in and kill the happy mood. :roll:
Leopalmieri

Leopalmieri wrote:Hi All !!!

I just bought my digital copy on my PSvita, but, I don´t know why, the game are not running. When I started the game, that shows me the initial image and some seconds after, the screen turns black and stay that way...

I really don´t know what to do. I just downloaded a lot of times again the game. I Tried to download the game on ps3 and so tried to copy the game to psvita and the results are the same.

Are someone having that problem too ???

If someone knows the solution, plz tell me !!!

thanks for the answers !!!
Boys, No One have and idea of that ???

Plz, i really need to play this game, and I don´t know what to do...
AmuroNT1

Shinji103 wrote:How did I know that somebody would step in and kill the happy mood. :roll:
Chill out, I'm excited to see it too. Especially because the preview trailer for Tengoku-hen further confirms it by showing
Spoiler
The scene from Continuing On My Own where Kaname says her goodbyes to Sosuke before leaving with Leonard Testarossa.

Wingnut

Arbalest all attacks vid. Includes Lambda Driver attack which must be seen. Do not read the comments first.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
yazi88

So the preview is shown like the end of Z2.1 giving us a glimpse of what happens in part 2? After the credits?
AmuroNT1

I don't know exactly when the preview is shown, but here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVvNLfJ5eJw

And here's a translation I did with the help of a friend:
Spoiler
King: ...It's finally come...
Now that Advent has fallen, we can already declare the downfall of the reformers.
Humanity greets a new era...yes...by the waves caused by the messengers of the Taiji...

Queen: Humanity greets a new era...
But there's still much to do before then.
So open your eyes, Asakim Dowin...
Asakim: (ellipsis!)

PREVIEW

When the prison is destroyed
Another Earth appears

SUPER ROBOT WARS Z SERIES
FINAL CHAPTER

Hibiki: Kh!
Suzune: At this rate we'll...
Hibiki: Dammit! DAMMIT!!

The blue planet and the green planet...
What is the fate of these two Earths?

Misato: Shinji!
Shinji: I don't care what happens to me! I don't care what happens to the world!
But...at least Ayanami...I swear I'll save her!

Kira: How could...what's the reason...
Shinn: Pull yourself together, Kira!
Athrun: At this rate, PLANT will...! They're putting us on a direct course for devastation!

Mineva: ...That boy's burden is heavy.
Barnarge: Audrey!
Mineva: (Farewell, Char...Barnarge...)

Char: That's the truth the Laplace Box is hiding...
Frontal: You could certainly call it proof of God's existence, couldn't you?
Char: And protecting that is Chrono's doctrine...

Graham: Cutting a path to the future...isn't that your battle, Setsuna F. Seiei?
Feldt: Setsuna...
Setsuna: (ellipsis!)
Graham: Have faith that he'll wake up.

Alto: Ranka, I...
Ranka: Don't say it!
Alto: (ellipsis!)
Ranka: Isn't it strange...I was able to sing in the middle of battles, but I was always...always too scared to ask Alto how he really felt...
???: Isn't that heroic?
Ranka: !

Amata: Kagura...!
Kagura: Yeah, let's do it! With the power of we three, we can regain the Sun!
Amata: Uooooooooou! A-Q-U-A-R-I-O-N!

Kaname: ...Sosuke...
Sosuke: Chidori!
Kaname: ...Farewell...
Sosuke: CHIDORIII!
Kaname: (ellipsis!)

Chirico: ...!
???: That's right, Chirico. That is your undeniable fate.
Chirico: (ellipsis!)

Lelouch: !
C.C.: That's right, Lelouch. That is the duty that's been imposed upon you.
Lelouch: ...Very well. If that man could do it, there's no way I can fail!

Go: Draw forth the true power of your machines.
Kouji: Mazinger's true power...
Ryoma: Shut up, Go! You can't just make Getter Rays do whatever you want!

Kei: Repair the true dimension...?!
Olson: That's right. That is your...our duty!

Noriko: Even if over 12000 years pass on Earth, I won't have any regrets!
That's Gunbuster's...that's a Buster Machine pilot's duty!

Hibiki: Miss Suzune?!
Suzune: Now you see, Hibiki. This is the truth behind the Genion.

The ultimate enemy of many worlds...what is its true form?

???: Well, what shall we do?
???: It's been decided. The Earthlings from that planet shall be erased.
That is our duty.

Beyond the Prison of Time waits the Prison of Heaven...
Now, the door opens.

SUPER ROBOT WARS Z 3: TENGOKU-HEN

What will humanity see at the end of the legend?

Takeaways:
-Third Impact from Rebuild
-I don't know Aquarion personally, but I have a friend who's very fond of it and says that based off of the preview, they may be taking the plot in an entirely original direction.
-FMP scene is from "Continuing On My Own", specifically the part where Kaname goes with Leonard Testarossa in order to keep Amalgam from threatening her school or Sosuke anymore.
-Consensus is that Noriko's comment pretty well confirms Diebuster
And if anyone really doubted, Z3-2's official name is "Tengoku-hen", which is normally the Japanese word for "Heaven" (written with the kanji for "sky" and "paradise"); here though, the "koku" used means "jail" or "prison". So the English translation could be rendered as "Sky Prison" or "Heaven Prison".

yazi88

Thanks for the info, translation and video, good stuff Amuro!
JDogindy

I'm downright amazed that people condemned the animation quality as "cheap", yet a month later, praise it.