The Official Gundam Build Fighters Anime Thread Mk IV

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Swithin

Re: The Official Gundam Build Fighters Anime Thread Mk IV

I haven't actually posted here in a long time, but seeing Bernie and Christina cheer on Al (winning with a quite heroic looking mono-eyed machine, of course!) really got me. :P <hiding tears> "Stupid season long Gunpla commercial, I hate you!"

Anyway, the new machines all look great (especially the powered-up Fenice.) Anyone know what Nils will be piloting for the final episode?
GX9900-Gundam-X

So this was a nice breather episode but DAMN MAN thats stinger was intense how ever to count down my favorite parts before that.
Spoiler
The entire Kasshu familly cameo's including Kyoji with a Gundam Spiegel and Domon building what looks to be Shining Gundam
A gold Turn X that looked really cool
Usso happy with his parents
THE MOBILE FIGHTER KING OF HEARTS I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THAT IN A FROM OTHER THAN LINE ART FOREVER this means G got some love and as a massive G/X dork I have to say I am pleased
The Iori familly united was a cute moment.
And then we reach the stinger looks like As*hole McGee fitted our poor Meijin with embody shades this does not bode well for our heroes in the slightest.
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
latenlazy

Spoiler
They clearly did something to Yuuki's personality. Maybe they're channeling the second Meijin through him or something.
I swear that this Gundam festival must be the Gundam afterlife. All the tragic characters get happy endings.
BrentD15

latenlazy wrote:
Spoiler
They clearly did something to Yuuki's personality. Maybe they're channeling the second Meijin through him or something.
I swear that this Gundam festival must be the Gundam afterlife. All the tragic characters get happy endings.
Spoiler
There was a rumor on /m/ that Gundam Build Fighters = Valhalla. :lol:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
BrentD15

And also,
Spoiler
Dat Haman and Mineva cameo.
HNNNNNNNNGGG! <3
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Blackbeltsam

so...many....cameos...

Seriously, I need to watch this episode several times to find them all, and I'll still miss a bunch.
Twitter.com/Blackbelt_sam
Proteus

This is the greatest gundam episodes of all time. Funny, heartwarming, drama all roll into one. Im uber hype for the finals now.

Also,
Spoiler
Haman and Rain in her pilot suit all in one episode, Chris get ready with those tissues bro.
Raikoh

I wonder how the last two episodes will top this? Because this episode was great.
Spoiler
Now I understand why Gonda didn't UNIVERSE! It's because he was Gym the whole time!

The upgrades all look amazing. I wish we could see more of them (THAT CROSSBONE NEEDS TO MOVE! WE NEED ANIMATED CROSSBONE!)

I want a life-sized Haro pastry.

BERNIE!

So the Second Kawaguchi being the final boss rumor seems to have taken a pretty big hit here on account of coma.

Sochie! What are you doing hanging around Char and Lalah? Get to that Kapool!

Chinan meets Rinko. Hilarity ensues.

What will happen in the ongoing adventures of Gary and CaroRANE?
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
MarshalBraginsky

Also appearing:
Spoiler
Four Murasame, Elpeo Puru, the Kapool, even the orphans from MSG riding on the Haro coaster.
GNRoyalFlash24

Dang, that stinger just dropped the bass...
Spoiler
Yuuki forced to fight under the influence of the Embody system and to personify the 2nd Meijin's philosophy of victory
bullethead

Spoiler
Didn't expect Barthes to be relevant in any way after the Aila battle. That said, I'm really surprised that they could fit the Embody thing into Yuuki/Meijin's glasses. It looked like it needed to be huge, considering Aila's helmet was pretty big.
Amion

That Fenice....I have witnessed perfection. It's like an AGE-2/Wing hybrid of glory! There is no need to care anymore. Why bother being impressed by that absolutely stunning Dark Matter Exia? It is nothing compared to the new Fenice, who's name I can't even remember. One does not bother with little details like that when faced with such mechanical beauty. *falls dead* If the next two episodes are trash, I won't give a hoot.

Oh, and this episode was my most favorite so far. Hands down. It all just flowed so well...Why bother mentioning it all?

And yes, Build Fighters is the place where all those happy characters go...wait a minute. Where's Stella? Don't tell me she got forced back to live her tragic life over again because of the Remaster?! :shock:
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
yazi88

Was that a custom MS fighting the Zakurello? I think it was a G Gundam grunt from Neo America with custom parts but I couldn't tell.
Kuruni

Full of win...

Minerva and Haman, Char and Lalah, Bernie Chris and Al, the Kasshu family, the Ewin family...GBF world must really be Gundam's version of Valhalla - except you don't keep on fighting to prepare for the final war. You fight, have fun with it, and doesn't has to risk lossing your loved ones...what can be better reward for being warrior?

BTW, are Forsty Boys become sort of idol duo in this world?
My girlfriend was a loli.
Compass

Does anyone have timestamps for all these cameos because there were so many I stopped tracking @_@
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
Xenosynth

They even animated the three contest winners! The Red Deathscythe was the coloring winner, the HEAVILY modified Zssa was the real model contest winner ((The others that were in Chinan's place were runner ups)), and the Geara Doga with Red Frame legs and such was the Gundam Breaker winner. Sucks that my Gun-Fury didn't get animated but it was really cool that they gave the people who made those some permanent animation credit now.
AmuroNT1

Xenosynth wrote:the HEAVILY modified Zssa
You mean the one that looked like a Destroid Monster?

Also, nobody's pointed it out yet but Sazaki's Gyan Vulcan actually has parts from the Gihren's Greed Gyans - namely the head of the HiMo/Marine/Krieger and the shoulders of the Cannon.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
battletech

It was really nice seeing all the tragic families all happy being what they would have been with out war. Gundam afterlife indeed.
"The souls of Man are weighed down by gravity." - Char Aznable
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Clarke
Xenosynth

Yeah, I actually never would have realized it was Zssa based until I saw what the guy named the original model.

Also, I did kinda wanna point it out but at the same time, it'd make me get my hopes up for an HGUC Krieger/HighMo/Cannon at some point, which I doubt it'll ever happen ;~;