What are you playing right now?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Cardi Doorl

bluemax151 wrote:
Cardi Doorl wrote:I've been playing Ehrgeiz on the PS after years on hiatus. I used to have everything in Arcade Mode unlocked, and the Dungeon Mode completed, but I have since lost that data. So, I'm gladly going through it again
For some reason I found that dungeon crawling mode entertaining.....
Yeah, so did I. The other day I was playing it for a bit, when a friend came in, saw it for a sec, and said, "What the hell shitty RPG is that?" :roll: Yeah, it's a kinda primitive RPG, but it's fun.

But I couldn't help but laugh when I got to the dungeon's third level and found myself in a room fighting, simultaneously, an orangutan, a crocodile, and a bat.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Emperor Mengde

Scyron wrote:One thing, how much for SRW:OG and what country just incase you arn't in the US? I'm planning on getting this game this Friday, possibly, just so I can play it after sd g gen ds.
I am indeed in the U.S., and it was $29.99 at the local EB.
Alex Hopkinson

My SRT:OG has shipped from Canada and should drift to my side of the Atlantic some time in the next week or two, with any luck. Until then I'm playing and gnashing my teeth at Fire Emblem on the GBA SP during my daily commute and leading the fight for evil in City Of Villains when I'm at home.
Psycho Al
Screenshots - Blog
Scyron

Been busting my butt on Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation and SD G Generation DS. Rather fun to switch between the two when I'm stuck on one or the other.
SNT1

Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XI
Gran Turismo
Ninja Gaiden

I dont play games much lately, but these 4 are the top games I slap in the console (or PC) if i'm bored.
bluemax151

Super Robot Taisen OG and Valkyrie Profile.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
solid snake

Now that I've beaten God of War (can't wait for the sequel), I'm splitting my time finishing beating Gungriffon Blaze, and Killzone (can't wait for that sequel either), with a little Heroes of the Pacific on the side. :D
Last edited by solid snake on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
Cyber-Kun

Let's see, considering I work at a EBgames, there's a lot I'm playing. Right now, Rockman EXE 5 DS, Rockman Zero 4, Dirge of Cerberus and Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.
ZeonfromHell

After a fiend of mine started playing it, and due to the fact that Advent Children is running rampant, I've decided to pop Final Fantasy VII back into the old Playstation.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
Fritz Ashlyn

Speaking of old games, I'm back to Tecmo Super Bowl III for the SNES. I just started what has to be something like my 25th season on there as the Raiders.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Camille Vidan

I've just got the free multiplayer version of FEAR. It's fun, you can see your legs if you look down! Wasn't this is the dream of all fps players?
Cardi Doorl

Outta nowhere I played the console verson of Oblivion today, feeling compelled to continue...
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Camille Vidan

Don't know the differences, but i found that game awesome in PC. Too bad it's too short and boring after a month or two.
Scyron

Camille Vidan wrote:Don't know the differences, but i found that game awesome in PC. Too bad it's too short and boring after a month or two.
I didn't find it boring per se as I did feel my chracter's story was complete. I tried going the magery route on a second character but just wasn't all that thrilling once I power leveled to 15 in a matter of an hour or two. Everything got to expensive too fast.

Once I get a better PC I plan to play more of it. Oddly enough I had a dream about it not that long ago and I haven't even played it recently.
Alex Hopkinson

Camille Vidan wrote:Don't know the differences, but i found that game awesome in PC. Too bad it's too short and boring after a month or two.
My Oblivion save on the PC is 70 hours in and still plenty more to go before I finish it. If that's your definition of too short, I suggest you give up gaming now. :)

As SRT:OG has arrived it's consigned Fire Emblem to the carry pouch and consumes all my GBA time instead. Still playing too much City Of Villains, now with occasional forays into City Of Heroes.
Psycho Al
Screenshots - Blog
HiZaku

Latley, I've been playing Sonic Mega Collection Plus, mostly Sonic 3 & Knukles, the game that turned me into video game addict. It's still a great game, and now I can actually get past the barrel of eternal torrment (Anyone who's played Sonic 3 know's what I'm talking about :) ) and actually beat the game with Sonic and Tails :lol: .
DEARKA: (Interrupts with a laugh) Calm down, Yzak.
YZAK: (Angry) That’s what you always **** say!
DEARKA: (Laughs) I guess I do always say that.
Camille Vidan

My Oblivion save on the PC is 70 hours in and still plenty more to go before I finish it. If that's your definition of too short, I suggest you give up gaming now. Smile
Well i was reffering to the main story line.
Alex Hopkinson

Well the main storyline is there to structure your game around (or ignore completely), it's not meant to be the default path through the game. Anyone not playing through at least some of the rest of its massive amount of content is barely playing the game at all.
Psycho Al
Screenshots - Blog
Camille Vidan

You are right, but i compare the game to Morrowind and i had higher expectations. I mean the game is cool, but i played Morrowind for a year and Oblivion for 1-2 months. And this makes me sad :cry:
Enki

I managed to get a little farther in my second try at Zone Of The Enders The 2nd Runner. Viola was tricky but Anubis was like a plague.