The Official Gundam Build Fighters Anime Thread Mark II

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
ShadowCell

The Official Gundam Build Fighters Anime Thread Mark II

thirty pages, new thread, use the spoiler tags, don't be dicks, etc
Dark Duel wrote:
Silver_August wrote:Though in the end, the silly idea of mashing up scales seems just as possible given this show where annnnything can happen.
Speaking as someone who actually has done exactly that, I can tell you that kits combining parts in different scales can be done.

So yeah, I would love to see the show go there.
Kuruni

Re: The Official Gundam Build Fighters Anime Thread Mark II

From where we take-off in previous thread...
Speaking as someone who actually has done exactly that, I can tell you that kits combining parts in different scales can be done.
I also like to point out that it has been done, the result turn Zaku machine gun into cannon.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Silver_August

Pitty this series is probably gonna give AGE the cold shoulder, we could've seen Mr. I'm-Not-a-Gorilla get a modified Sumo with MG AGE-! Titus arms lol
Kuruni

I say Nobel Gundam with Titus arms is better choice, even if Madoka Titus is pretty much a dead meme by now.
shadowxps

There's always Red Astray with the "powered red" arms.
Just for the good old days; give me pie. Deculture!
Amion

Kuruni wrote:From where we take-off in previous thread...
I also like to point out that it has been done, the result turn Zaku machine gun into cannon.
*googly eyes* That thing is simply glorious! I can't stop looking at it. :mrgreen: Me needs to see more of this kind of gunpla in-show. Thank you Kurunai for introducing me to this perfect specimen of Zeonic creativity. *No, I'm not a Zeon fanatic*
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
Silver_August

Oh shoot how could I forgot, this show WILL have other scales, how could I forget that you see an SD Knight Gundam in the previews AND you see its silhouette in the opening! So yeah! I guess any scale is possible.
Dark Duel

Kinda reminds me of that one gag in Gunpla Builders with the itty-bitty little Big Zam :D
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
HellCat

The SD will clearly be piloted by the manliest man who ever lived. None other could handle its might.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
M-308 Gunner

Once the Sumo is mass produced...!

...anyway, I can't wait until we see some G Gundam suit mashups or possibly characters in this show. There's great opportunity for one-offs once it gets into tournament territory. I wonder how the fight rules allow for canonically super-powerful stuff like the Devil Gundam? Maybe someone will use the BB Devil Gundam kit and it will be played for laughs. OR: Devil Gundam gets taken down instantly for Worf Effect.

Also, a cameo from the G Gundam referee, Domon, Master Asia, or Chibodee would probably make me happy for a month.

Oh man, what if there's a suit that's made of all five shuffle alliance mecha? (God Maxbolt Feirose Gundam...or maybe just Build Shuffle Gundam?)

OK OK I'll stop now
HellCat

All I'd ask on that- break the cycle of making G Gundam homages idiots. Godmaru from the Musha Gundam stuff from when the show first aired was a brilliant scholar and fighter. But later SD stuff (including SDGF), True Odyssey and even the recent G Gundam comic have all gone for saying G's about brainless yelling and punching.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Amion

If the Devil were built, it would start consuming all the other models and become a real DG cell monstrosity I'm sure. Just you wait. The evil team will undoubtably steal it for themselves and use it in their evil plot to infect the Plasvky generators.

It would awesome to see Asia running a kempo dojo in town somewhere, I admit.

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much though, at least with cameos. Sure they've got them but they can't have successes like Ral too often or it'll get stale and we'll all be complaining about the inevitable 'next one'.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
darkhunger

M-308 Gunner wrote:Once the Sumo is mass produced...!

...anyway, I can't wait until we see some G Gundam suit mashups or possibly characters in this show. There's great opportunity for one-offs once it gets into tournament territory. I wonder how the fight rules allow for canonically super-powerful stuff like the Devil Gundam? Maybe someone will use the BB Devil Gundam kit and it will be played for laughs. OR: Devil Gundam gets taken down instantly for Worf Effect.

Also, a cameo from the G Gundam referee, Domon, Master Asia, or Chibodee would probably make me happy for a month.

Oh man, what if there's a suit that's made of all five shuffle alliance mecha? (God Maxbolt Feirose Gundam...or maybe just Build Shuffle Gundam?)

OK OK I'll stop now
My question is how will they even control Gundam Fighters in the show... There's obviously not going to be a Mobile Trace System (or will there be?). So we may have a traditionally piloted God Gundam that moves like a typical MS?

Same applies to the BB Senshi... Those things aren't meant to be controlled.
M-308 Gunner

HellCat wrote:All I'd ask on that- break the cycle of making G Gundam homages idiots. Godmaru from the Musha Gundam stuff from when the show first aired was a brilliant scholar and fighter. But later SD stuff (including SDGF), True Odyssey and even the recent G Gundam comic have all gone for saying G's about brainless yelling and punching.
Well, I'd say it's not a G Gundam scene without at least a bit of yelling and/or punching. But given that G is my favorite series I'd hate to see them treated like idiots. So, yeah.
darkhunger wrote:My question is how will they even control Gundam Fighters in the show... There's obviously not going to be a Mobile Trace System (or will there be?). So we may have a traditionally piloted God Gundam that moves like a typical MS?

Same applies to the BB Senshi... Those things aren't meant to be controlled.
Gyan's hand-to-hand techniques seen in ep. 1 struck me as particularly MTS-like. So it seems to me that martial arts are possible with the system shown. Still, if I were a Gunpla Battler, I think I'd be a bit sad if I didn't get an MTS simulation while piloting a G mech. :lol:
(Incidentally, I'd be piloting Gundam Spiegel.)

Also, I have to add that I loved seeing Gyan win a fight, even if it did get spectacularly defeated in its next one. I've always liked that suit, and the battle between Amuro and M'Quve was one of my favorites in MSG.
Kuruni

The chance is very slim, but I would be happy if they animate the Great Zeong as uber-boss enemy (or maybe that description-only MSN-03, one that can seperate into seven pieces), and instead of typical bit-spammer that we start to hate, make it a wrestler type! (you know, like using remote arms to grap enemy, launch it in air, then seperate itself and reform mid-air to perform pile driver!)

About cameo, I think we would see "Amuro" and "Char" bickering at some point :mrgreen: .
M-308 Gunner

Kuruni wrote:The chance is very slim, but I would be happy if they animate the Great Zeong as uber-boss enemy (or maybe that description-only MSN-03, one that can seperate into seven pieces), and instead of typical bit-spammer that we start to hate, make it a wrestler type! (you know, like using remote arms to grap enemy, launch it in air, then seperate itself and reform mid-air to perform pile driver!)

About cameo, I think we would see "Amuro" and "Char" bickering at some point :mrgreen: .
Or maybe a Zeong with multiple arms, each with a different technique? Like one pair grapples you, one pair is defensive and another spams beams...
Compass

Good music all around. I love how each Gundam soundtrack is unique in its style, yet they all sound perfect.
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
Arbiter GUNDAM

Compass wrote:Good music all around. I love how each Gundam soundtrack is unique in its style, yet they all sound perfect.
I like the OP and ED but I'm not sure yet what to think of the rest of the soundtrack.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Evex

I don't know why, but the third episode just seems rushed to me. It might have to do with how much gunpla they tried to stuff into this episode though. I'm honestly questioning how sane Ral is though. He must be a really deep gundam fan to have become so engrossed into the ramba ral persona.
Spoiler
Ironically at the mention of power red in this thread. We get a Blue destiny unit 3 with larger arms then its body ala Red Frame powered. On another note reiji dodges explaining to sei his disappearing act. Well at least in a way that would make sense.
Kuruni

Well, consider he manage to find someone who actually look like Ral's men...

Kousaka look real cute with apron :mrgreen: .

And Reiji kick ass with Ball! That's something!