The Official Gundam ZZ Discussion Thread Mk I

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
BrentD15

Re: The Official Gundam ZZ Discussion Thread Mk I

Deathzealot wrote:And yes I am eager to see if they can release other Gundam Series that never saw an American release this way.
Like Turn A? :)
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Deathzealot

Heh. I more excited for something like Gundam X or Gundam AGE then Turn A but still any other Gundam Series would be awesome.
Wingnut

Deathzealot wrote:I do have a question about Double Zeta. I saw an image once of a Nemo trying to take on a Gundam, don't know which one it was but could have sworn it was Zeta or Double Zeta but it has been a while since I saw it. Anyways question is which episode is this from?
I forget what episode off hand, but I do know it is from Zeta as it was Rosamia that was the pilot of the Nemo in question.

Edit: Episode 41
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Deathzealot

Hmmmm... Thanks for the answer Wingnut. I did find out where I saw that and it wasn't a picture but one of Gundam Info's MS Videos. The Nemo one I believe.

That said I would love to see other anime, besides that of Gundam that haven't been released over here being Streamed like this. There a few I would love to see.
Outlaw

Good grief, does Mashymre have a Haman related flash back for ever scenario?
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
HellCat

Outlaw wrote:Good grief, does Mashymre have a Haman related flash back for ever scenario?
"Oh dear, some of it went on the seat. Well, it is only a public restroom, so-"
"Mashymre, never forget that the tiniest of problems can spoil a person's day. As a knight of Zeon, it is your duty to maintain public services for the good of all citizens."
"Of course. I'll clean this up right now"
"Don't forget to wash your hands."
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Dark Duel

Outlaw wrote:Good grief, does Mashymre have a Haman related flash back for ever scenario?
I am honestly questioning whether a fair number of those really are flashbacks or just him making stuff up. But to answer your question, I would say yeah, he probably does.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Jake

I was re-watching the last episode of this the other day and
Spoiler
does Ple Two/Puru Two die or not? She just slumps over in that chair while everyone else is so concerned about Judou! to notice or care. 8)
BrentD15

Jake wrote:I was re-watching the last episode of this the other day and
Spoiler
does Ple Two/Puru Two die or not? She just slumps over in that chair while everyone else is so concerned about Judou! to notice or care. 8)
Spoiler
She dies. She exhausts all her energy to find help find Judau, and dies. And, personally, I thought that was stupid. Why didn't she just stay in the medbay?!
Freaking disgraceful. :cry:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
HellCat

I think Victory doing it with a better developed character is far more irritating, personally.
BrentD15

HellCat wrote:I think Victory doing it with a better developed character is far more irritating, personally.
Ummm, are you replying to me, or someone else?

If to me, then yes, that is also pretty irritating (like what they might do with Marida in Unicorn :(), but my qualm about it is that it seemed pretty much just to kill her off, especially when she didn't need to try to locate him in the first place.
Jake

HellCat wrote:I think Victory doing it with a better developed character is far more irritating, personally.
Spoiler
Odelo?
BrentD15

Jake wrote:
Spoiler
Odelo?
Spoiler
Him, Emma Sheen, etc.
NastyNate

It would be fun to watch the show and have a skype call in and do a zz gundamn roundup. 8)
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
BrentD15

NastyNate wrote:It would be fun to watch the show and have a skype call in and do a zz gundamn roundup. 8)
Yee-Haw!
I can see it now! :D
Zeonista

HellCat wrote:
"Mashymre, never forget that the tiniest of problems can spoil a person's day. As a knight of Zeon, it is your duty to maintain public services for the good of all citizens."
Lethal accuracy on that bit! :lol: But at least he is not a lolicon like Glemy, the Pedobear of Zeon.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
soulfire916

Doubt this show will make it to america, gundam is no long being released here. (I live in america anyway)

Until VIZ picks it up anyway (I pray they do.)
It's a spartaaan!

Xbox LIVE: HG Soul Fire
PSN ID: SoulFire916
Steam ID: id/SoulFire916/
NNID (WiiU): SoulFire916
HellCat

soulfire916 wrote:Doubt this show will make it to america, gundam is no long being released here. (I live in america anyway)

Barring a cosmic allignment I doubt ZZ is ever going to get on US TV. You're best enjoying it via Daisuki as everyone else is, where it's streaming in the US and other English speaking countries.
Zeonista

HellCat wrote:
soulfire916 wrote:Doubt this show will make it to america, gundam is no long being released here. (I live in america anyway)

Barring a cosmic allignment I doubt ZZ is ever going to get on US TV. You're best enjoying it via Daisuki as everyone else is, where it's streaming in the US and other English speaking countries.
What he said, because none of us have disks of fansub episodes or anything. :P
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Arbiter GUNDAM

HellCat wrote:
Hilarious!! :D
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion