Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

The place to share your artwork.
MasamuneWolf

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread 8th Edition

Staraptor575 wrote: Also, what's the rules for requests? I think I read that if its bumped three times, then ya can re-post it, right? :mrgreen:
Limit of two [reasonable] custom units per request (you can get three if they're all forms of the same mech, like a Macross Valkyrie). You may bump as many times as you like, but only after two weeks.
Staraptor575 wrote: And also BTW... how do I make links be resumed into words, like you guys do?
"url=http://url" Link Text "/url"
replace quotes with square brackets.

All that said, welcome!
Just so you know, it has been rather quiet around here lately. I assume most of the (awesome) people who fill requests are busy with real life, or have moved on.

Hope I didn't step on any toes with this, just trying to be helpful.
Gardner1701

The Lancelot Gundam request was....unreasonable?
MasamuneWolf

Gardner1701 wrote:The Lancelot Gundam request was....unreasonable?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on there. Who said that? I did not mean to imply that any current (or recent) requests weren't reasonable. Who am I to make a call like that anyway?

I only included that part because in the last thread Bryant (with valid reason) called out a request that would've required way more work than the person who made it realized. I was just encouraging Staraptor to be aware of what he is asking for. Since Bryant, Strike Zero, or whoever fills his request is doing it out of kindness and/or for fun.
Staraptor575

Yo man, thanks a lot for the answers! ^W^
Grevus

Recently an idea for a unique, if not a bit odd looking, mobile suit came to mind, and I sorely lack the skill to complete it.

The design has this gundam's legs, the torso and head of Guss's Jagd Doga, Sazabi arms, and the claw hand off of this now defunct WIP that a friend was helping me with. I would really appriciate it if I could get it in this color scheme. Sense there is some difference in sizing between the torso and the waist areas, I'd recommend connecting the waste to the torso and ignoring the blue segment.

I feel as if this is a bit of a tall order, honestly, and there's more I'd want to do for it, but I think this is almost asking too much at the moment as is...
PowerdGNFlag

PowerdGNFlag wrote:It's been a while since I made a request, so here goes:

1. Recolor the Gundam Mk.II in all-black (something like this will be ideal)

2. The Refined Barzam in AEUG Mk.II colors.

Thanks in advance to whoever will be doing this.
Bumping.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Kengi

Could I please get these done please.

Gundam Double X with 00 Quan-T head on it

And A Gm Sniper in all White please
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:Okay....new requests:

01: A Gundam with the head and chest of the Dreadnought H and the arms, shield and wings of the Wing Gundam, the legs of the Zeta and add the FAST Pack booster rockets from the VF-1A Super Valkyrie

02: A Gundam with the chest of the Wing Zero ver.Ka. (sans the wings), the arms and the backpack of the V2 Gundam, the head of the A2 Zeta, and the legs of the Airmaster.
Bump
MasamuneWolf

Alright…two recolors this time, both of the Duel Assault Shroud.

1) Changing the light blue parts of the Assault Shroud to the same grey as the inner frame.
2) Changing the light blue parts of the Assault Shroud to the same dark blue used on the Duel.

Now the one caveat, I would prefer this done on the MG lineart, but this is the best (by that I mean only) clean art of that version I can find. However, if you happen to have better lineart (or if the one I supplied is actually workable) by all means please use it. Front view only.
If not, the original version (large, or small, whichever is easier) will be more than sufficient.

As always, thanks in advance.
Dark Duel

It just so happens that in prepping to build my own Duel AS I've been fiddling with color ideas for it, and as a matter of fact one of the color schemes I've been fiddling with precisely matches your second request.
Doing the other one was simple enough, and here you go ;)
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
MasamuneWolf

Dark Duel wrote:It just so happens that in prepping to build my own Duel AS I've been fiddling with color ideas for it, and as a matter of fact one of the color schemes I've been fiddling with precisely matches your second request.
Doing the other one was simple enough, and here you go ;)
Well, great minds think alike, don't they? Thanks.
Dark Duel

Guess so. The other one I did was with the light blue parts in the main body's light grey.. Final product will probably end up being a mix of the three.
And you're welcome. Glad you like 'em.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:

01: A Gundam with the head and chest of the Dreadnought H and the arms, shield and wings of the Wing Gundam, the legs of the Zeta and add the FAST Pack booster rockets from the VF-1A Super Valkyrie

02: A Gundam with the chest of the Wing Zero ver.Ka. (sans the wings), the arms and the backpack of the V2 Gundam, the head of the A2 Zeta, and the legs of the Airmaster.
Bump
Bump...please
Kengi

Could I please get these done please.

Gundam Double X with 00 Quan-T head on it

And A Gm Sniper in all White please
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Grevus

It's been two weeks and I'm gonna scrap my last request. I would like the Hidden Shadow of G in Titan's Mk II colors.
PowerdGNFlag

PowerdGNFlag wrote:
PowerdGNFlag wrote:It's been a while since I made a request, so here goes:

1. Recolor the Gundam Mk.II in all-black (something like this will be ideal)

2. The Refined Barzam in AEUG Mk.II colors.

Thanks in advance to whoever will be doing this.
Bumping.
Double-bumping.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Wolfman

Wolfman wrote:Could I please have a Birmingham-class in Titans colors (if the Titans have a colorscheme for their ships)?
Bump!
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:

Bump
Bump....PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cybaster

How about a Gundam AGE-2 Amateras with the AGE-2 Seraph's wings on its back and the AGE-2 Artimes' Long-Range Beam Cannons mounted on the sides of the waist?
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
ShimazuDevil

Alright, I've got a couple.

1) The original RX-78-2 lineart in these colors. (Yes. The orange one.)

2) The Burning Gundam (sorry purists, but as an old school Toonami fan, it'll always be the Burning Gundam to me) in Titans colors.

Thanks in advance.