Presenting the New Shuffle Alliance MSes!

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Dark Duel

Re: Presenting the New Shuffle Alliance MSes!

Okay, those look pretty seriously flippin' awesome. Especially the upgraded Dragon and Rose Gundams. The upgraded Bolt doesn't look all that different IMO, but the upgraded Maxter with the big revolver cylinder shoulders looks cool too.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
domino

Do the Maxter Gundam's revolver arms do anything special?
halo1000

domino wrote:Do the Maxter Gundam's revolver arms do anything special?
I'd imagine they do a bit of revolving. :mrgreen:
Amion

These are fantastic. It's been a while since I saw some good G Gundam machines. My favorite is the upgraded Dragon. That thing is so amazing. Don't know enough about the Rose yet to make a firm impression on my mind.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
balofo

Names still unconfirmed:

-Max Revolver
-Versailles
-Double Dragon
-Bolt Crash
balofo

http://i.imgur.com/tMKmrFK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PPTtzzW.jpg

Versailles: Roses Bit are now stored in the sleeves.
Maxrevolver: Shoulder piece is to enhance punch power
Boltcrash: Bolts generate electrical power to enhance attacks
Doubledragon: Sabers on the waist double as nunchakus and tonfas

Color lineart, names and model numbers confirmed!

What do you guys think of them?
Homeless

I don't really care for them aesthetically, though I always thought Shining looked better than God anyway. Boltcrash does too little with the design, while the other three do too much.

DD's leg claws are kinda cool though.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
ShadowCell

i am deeply gratified to see that a Gundam with a cowboy hat finally exists
Dark Duel

ShadowCell wrote:i am deeply gratified to see that a Gundam with a cowboy hat finally exists
[lame joke]Now all we need is a white/lime-green/lavender-colored spaceman Gundam.[/lame joke]
That said, these color schemes are pretty in line with how I'd visualized them.
And yeah, DDragon's leg claws are flippin' sweet.
Versailles is, IMO, a lot cooler-looking than Rose, which makes me a bit sad that they couldn't have come up with these designs 19 years ago(man, has it really been that long? I feel old now) when they first did the series.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
AmuroNT1

I mostly agree with Homeless. My thoughts individually:

Versailles: Would be okay if not for the silly looking head-hat and Okawara's chicken-leg proportions.

Maxrevolver: I for one liked the original Maxter because while it was a really silly combination of American stereotypes, they all balanced out in the end. Focusing too much on a single aspect would just be silly...as Maxrevolver proves.

Double Dragon: Mostly okay, the leg claws remind me of Chaos and will probably come into play when Sai Saici uses the Shin Ryusei Kouchouken. But is that seriously they best name they could come up with? Why not something related to Shaolin legends, or a mythical Chinese dragon or something?

Also, I just noticed that there's a face on the groin armor. Is this thing going to split in half like Ashura?

Bolt Crash: Just...could they not devise ANYTHING sufficiently Russian to go with? I admit "Bolt" doesn't make a lot of sense in the first place, but the beefy look with the honest-to-God bolts sticking out makes me think this should be a literal Frankenstein Gundam. The sad thing is, if you took off the bolts it would work as a "same but slightly more" upgrade, like the TV versions of Heavyarms Kai and Sandrock Kai.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Xenosynth

Ha... .hahaha. They mixed up the serial numbers of Double Dragon (Should be NC for Neo China) and the new Bolt (Should be NR, for Neo Russia).

Other than that, not much new from me for the cleaned up pictures
Kuruni

No fair...

China has its Gundam named after Double Dragon! Why Russian can't has something like...Tetris Gundam?

A little more serious now, Bolt actually has very subtle referrence to Frankenstein since TV series, its powerplant is call "Victor engine". I guess Sunrise only use subtle shout out back then because Victor Frankenstein isn't Russian. So the thunder bolts aren't coming out of nowhere.
My girlfriend was a loli.
YokozunaBulldozer

Must.... have.... in Master... Grade....
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Xenosynth

Good luck with that. We only have 4 master grades from the anime, and all those were made around the same time a while back. I really doubt we'll be getting any models from this manga when even in HG we only have the Nobel, shining, God, and Master.
AmuroNT1

Oh yeah, something else Double Dragon's leg claws remind me of:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tU_C2OTenLU/U ... 600/53.jpg
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
ShimazuDevil

I always joked that the Neo American Gundam should've had a cowboy hat.

And they actually give it a cowboy hat.

Wow.

I'm not even sure what to think. I'm undecided between "Great. They gave it a cowboy hat. Way to be obvious, guys." and "AWWW YEAH! They gave it a cowboy hat! Way to keep up the G Gundam tradition, guys!"

The Double Dragon Gundam and Gundem Versailles look sweet, though! That foot-claw is one of the best things I've ever seen. I must have the DD in Gunpla form.

Can't say I like the bolts on the Bolt Crash, though. I mean, I KNOW it's called the "Bolt" Gundam, but I'm just not liking it.
AGF-Antoine

Contrary to statements made in this topic.
The leg claws of Double Dragon actually remind me of something in Gundam itself.

Namely, the foot/leg claws of Chaos Gundam:
http://dalong.net/review/seed/d102/p/d102_17.jpg
http://dalong.net/review/seed/sh19/p/sh19_13.jpg
More rather, they look directly like it.

Also, they added Shenlong Gundam / Gundam Virsago like claws to the arm dragon heads.
So I think the theme there is implementing stuff from later created/designed units.

AGF-Antoine