Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Hetalia

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Can I request for a 7th Gen Knightmare Frame that isn't humanoid (i.e. Panzer-Hummel, Gardmare), and yet streamlined, agile, and flexible as a typical 7th gen Knightmare (i.e. Lancelot, Vincent, etc.)? I will need this for my Alternate History thread. And for the name, I prefer something Italian (i.e. Ariete).
Wolfman

Wolfman wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
Wolfman wrote:In that case, could I have a redo of of the AEUG 0083 Salamis-class using this lineart?
BUMP!
Second BUMP!
Third BUMP!
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
GX9900-Gundam-X

Strike I cannot thank you enough those linearts I requested came out absolutely GORGEOUS
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
Xenosynth

Strike, sorry for the late thank you but AWESOME recolor of the G-line =3 I'm very happy with it, and it should come in handy in the future. Thank you very very much.
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:Give it a shot...and thank you. (After all...there WAS the RXF-91, right? Why not the GNF-91?)

Let's see....next request...

01: A mobile suit with a head, chest and shoulders of the Raigo Gundam (re-design), the arms of the Freedom EX and the skirt and legs of the Adele Mark II (the MS with wheels), and paint it in Lancelot (Code Geass) colors. Title it "The Lancelot Gundam"

(Raigo Redesign 02 and Adele Mk. II)

02: A mobile suit with the chest, skirt and wings of the Strike Freedom, the legs of the aforementioned redesigned Raigo, the arms of the aforemention Freedom EX, and the head of the Epyon ver.ka. (add the head vulcans) and paint it in (Wing Zero ver.EW.) colors (complete with the TBR [Twin Buster Rifles]). Title it "The Freedom Zero" or the "Strike Wing Freedom".

(MG SF, Raigo Redesign 01 and Epyon Ver.Ka)

(Assuming if anyone HAS the Freedom EX on your comps).
Bump...and did anyone like my artwork?
Bump again
Hetalia

Hetalia wrote:Can I request for a 7th Gen Knightmare Frame that isn't humanoid (i.e. Panzer-Hummel, Gardmare), and yet streamlined, agile, and flexible as a typical 7th gen Knightmare (i.e. Lancelot, Vincent, etc.)? I will need this for my Alternate History thread. And for the name, I prefer something Italian (i.e. Ariete).
Bump!
Deathzealot

That is up to whoever fulfills the request. I honestly would like any of the Feddie Color Schemes. So basically be creative!
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Please disregard my previous request for I have an even bigger and more complicated one to ask for! xD Thankfully, I'm providing lineart that'll help keep the potential final product more streamlined.

Using the Prototype Gundam as a base, I'd like the following additions/mods done:

* The mouth and chin pieces of the Mudrock Gundam
* The neck collar and cockpit hatch of the Mudrock Gundam
* The shoulders of the Gundam (Katoki Ver)
* The backpack of the Prototype Gundam with the thruster nozzles and beam sabers of the Gundam ALEX and the central thruster unit of the Gundam Unit 4 "G04"
* The forearms of the Gundam (Original Ver)
* The waist of the Prototype Gundam with the front waist armor of the Mudrock Gundam and the rear waist armor of the Gundam (Katoki Ver)
* The lower legs of the Gundam Unit 4 "G04", the knees, ankles and feet of the Mudrock Gundam
Bump!
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Strike Zero

Well, I'm back.

Grevus:
Gundam Airmaster flight mode in Epyon colors

Deathzealot:
Diva in dark colors
Genoace in UC GM colors

UC Fan Xman:
Strike E in Titans colors
Avalanche Exia in Zeta colors

Wolfman:
0083 Salamis in AEUG colors

I did my best to cover all of the more recent requests. If you find that your request isn't here, it's possible that I missed it, but most likely it's because it involved franken work. Recoloring on its own is already a lot of work, having to franken together a mobile suit on top of that requires more effort than I'm willing to put in right now. Hopefully, somebody else who is more willing than I am will come along and be able to help you out with those, or there might even come a day when I feel not-lazy and will be able to get it done. Until then, good luck.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Kengi

Request 1 - GN Archer but please remove the head and add Death scythe or Death scythe hell Head.

Request 2 - GN Archer with head removed but please add either 1.5 Gundam's head or the Quan[T] Head to it.

Request 1 data links -
GN archer - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNR-101A_GN_Archer
Deathscythe - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-01D_G ... eathscythe
Deathscythe Hell - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-01D2_ ... cythe_Hell

Request 2 data links -
GN archer - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNR-101A_GN_Archer
1.5 Gundam - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/CB-001.5_1.5_Gundam
Quan[T] - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNT-0000_00_Qan%28T%29

Thank you ahead of time to anyone who can pick up these requests and make them happen.
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
UC Fan Xman

I have always been a huge sucker for Heavyarms-type Gundam. So here's a new request:

GN-006GNHW/R Cherudim Gundam GNHW/R in Gundam Heavyarms' Colors
KyeRenorek

Canceling my old request, and going with something easier:

A Re-gz, mobile suit and wave rider, in the color scheme of gundam Harute/kyrios/arios.

Please and thank you.
Deathzealot

Thanks Zero! Both look wonderful, though I went huh over the Genoace till I looked at an image of a GM. I shall be back in a bit to put up to more requests. Thanks again.
Grevus

Ok, new Request time.

1: I'd like the Memedorza in Dijeh colors

2: I'd like the Gale Strike Gundam in Gundam Deathscythe colors
Strike Zero

Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Kengi

Thank you they look great!
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Bryant Molirse

Well I was gonna try to do some of these requests since things have been so hectic for me for the last almost 2 months, but I see yall have a new helper so cool cool, I do have this though, UC Fan Xman, here is a Super Gundam version of your request.

Click
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
KyeRenorek

Thank You very much, they look great!
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
01: A mobile suit with a head, chest and shoulders of the Raigo Gundam (re-design), the arms of the Freedom EX and the skirt and legs of the Adele Mark II (the MS with wheels), and paint it in Lancelot (Code Geass) colors. Title it "The Lancelot Gundam"

(Raigo Redesign 02 and Adele Mk. II)

02: A mobile suit with the chest, skirt and wings of the Strike Freedom, the legs of the aforementioned redesigned Raigo, the arms of the aforemention Freedom EX, and the head of the Epyon ver.ka. (add the head vulcans) and paint it in (Wing Zero ver.EW.) colors (complete with the TBR [Twin Buster Rifles]). Title it "The Freedom Zero" or the "Strike Wing Freedom".

(MG SF, Raigo Redesign 01 and Epyon Ver.Ka)

(Assuming if anyone HAS the Freedom EX on your comps).
Bump...and did anyone like my artwork?
Bump number three