Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Gardner1701

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Bryant Molirse wrote:Been busy with other stuff. I will try to catch up on some of these in the next few days, but I gotta go grocery shopping in a few, (which always takes over an hour, and a half to do) so for now I just have this done.

First One
...such a beautiful GN MS. I'll need to come up with a name for it
Bryant Molirse

Haruma wrote:I would like to stage me a custom franken unit please. I would like a machine consisting of these parts if possible. The Body of the ZGMF-515AS CGUE Assault type, the shoulders and arms of the Infinate Justice Gundam, the Head of the Turn Delta and the hips, legs and feet of the Chaos Impulse.

Note: Should the chaos legs not be straight enough to use, the standard Impulse legs are fine.

ZGMF-515AS CGUE Assault

MMF-JG73L Turn Delta

ZGMF-X19A Infinate Justice

ZGMF-X56S/δ Chaos Impulse

and finally, please finish with a Chaos Impulse coloring of the whole unit afterwards. :)

Here is this one
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Bryant Molirse

Zeta Superior wrote:
Zeta Superior wrote:
Zeta Superior wrote:Alright, I've got a request for whoever's mad enough to take it. Take this Zeta Gundam torso, shoulders included, give it the Zeta Plus C1 arms and Beam Smartgun. Give it the S Gundam legs, and put the Zeta Plus A1's Beam Rifle in its left hand, considering it's right will have the shield mounted onto it.

Give it a color scheme similar to this Ex-S Gundam, except, maybe, make the Zeta's red bit on the V-Fin or whatever it's called the same color as the incoms.
and a bump for this request. Been a while.
And another bump for this request.
Here you go Zeta, finally.
Omega wrote:Hello... Got two new requests.

One is the G-Bouncer Getting a Red and Grey repaint with it's eyes becoming blue...

and the other is a simple recolor of the Reborns Gundam in Type Dark Colors.
Here is the G-Bouncer

Reborns Gundam Dark Type
Bryant Molirse

Strike Albion wrote:I'd like to make two new requests:

I'd like the body and shoulders of the AGE-1 Gransa with the arms of the Adele and the bottom half (skirt armor included) of the Adele Cannon. Then recolor to the color scheme of the Adele Mk-II Space but with the armor parts all being the same color as they are on the AGE-1 Gransa.

Then a Adele with the boosters of the G-Bouncer.
You didn't specify a head, so you got AGE-1's

Adele Booster
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Got another pair of requests for anyone willing to indulge, both of them recolors.

Request 1: I'd like the Raigo Gundam recolored using the lineart of the Gundam Airmaster Burst.

Request 2: I'd like the Hyperion G recolored using the lineart of the Vigna Ghina II.

Thanks to whomever tackles them.
Since I hate the official Raigo lineart I used this fanart image I came across a couple weeks ago. Hopefully you like this. Took a while to do it right.
Omega

Can't believe I missed it... thanks a bunch for the recolors Bryant. :)
Strike Albion

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Strike Albion wrote:I'd like to make two new requests:

I'd like the body and shoulders of the AGE-1 Gransa with the arms of the Adele and the bottom half (skirt armor included) of the Adele Cannon. Then recolor to the color scheme of the Adele Mk-II Space but with the armor parts all being the same color as they are on the AGE-1 Gransa.

Then a Adele with the boosters of the G-Bouncer.
You didn't specify a head, so you got AGE-1's

Adele Booster
*facepalm* Aw drat; I meant the Adele's head but thanks for doing these! Totally forgot about the requests myself haha.
Bryant Molirse

I don't think too many people have looked Omega.

Here is the Hyperion G Nu.
Wolfman wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Could I have my previous request redone using this lineart from Gundam Wikia?
Bump!
I changed the color scheme a bit since the first one, since the AEUG wouldn't have wasted the time to paint an entire ship. Hopefully this version, now with shading is acceptable.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Bryant Molirse wrote:
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Got another pair of requests for anyone willing to indulge, both of them recolors.

Request 1: I'd like the Raigo Gundam recolored using the lineart of the Gundam Airmaster Burst.

Request 2: I'd like the Hyperion G recolored using the lineart of the Vigna Ghina II.

Thanks to whomever tackles them.
Since I hate the official Raigo lineart I used this fanart image I came across a couple weeks ago. Hopefully you like this. Took a while to do it right.
Both are very nicely done, as always Bryant. Ta very much.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Kengi

Could someone please take the Wing Gundam Seraphim and add the GN Sword from the Exia Repair II

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... -00w0s.jpg

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GN-001REII ... _Repair_II

For the Second one :

Can someone take the Rick color scheme for the Gundam X and add the beam scythe from Deathscythe

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gx-9900-rick-1.jpg

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-01D_G ... eathscythe
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
Wolfman

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Could I have my previous request redone using this lineart from Gundam Wikia?
Bump!
I changed the color scheme a bit since the first one, since the AEUG wouldn't have wasted the time to paint an entire ship. Hopefully this version, now with shading is acceptable.
That's fine. I have a question that might turn into a request later: would the AEUG bother to completely repaint the 0083 Salamis-class cruiser (if they obtained one) like they did the Salamis-kai-class cruisers they used?
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Bryant Molirse

Well if you compare the line arts between the two, and accept the color difference between production, you'll find they weren't really painted completely, but more like enough to make them easily identifiable in order to prevent friendly fire, as well as to avoid possible war crime charges after any given conflict.
Wolfman

In that case, could I have a redo of of the AEUG 0083 Salamis-class using this lineart?
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Xenosynth

I have one request that I'd be really interested in, if anyone could:

I would like the G-Line Standard Armor Fully Armed in a custom color scheme. I want the blues to be replaced with greys (Like... the lighter blues a lighter grey, and the darker ones such as the parts on the torso and stuff to be a bit darker, the yellows as well as the visor to be around this color of red, and the smaller red details to be turned into the same darker shade of red from earlier if possible. And I'd also like if the cross could be omitted from the shield entirely. I'd really appreciate it!
Last edited by Xenosynth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

I got another request, a franken this time, if anyone would be kind enough to oblige.

This is a mix-and-match of various GINNs to create one big, mean CQC monster. First, the head of Elijah Kiel's GINN, the torso and waist of Gai Murakumo's GINN, the wings, left shoulder and left arm of Anstan's GINN, the right shoulder/shield and arm of Gud Vair's GINN, the legs of Gai Murakumo's GINN with the knee spikes of Anstan's GINN and the leg thrusters of the Gundam ALEX if possible - if not, keep the leg thrusters as they are, it's no big - and finally, the secondary color scheme of M'Quve's Gouf.

I know this is a tall order, but if anyone thinks they can tackle it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :)
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
Bryant Molirse

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:I got another request, a franken this time, if anyone would be kind enough to oblige.

This is a mix-and-match of various GINNs to create one big, mean CQC monster. First, the head of Elijah Kiel's GINN, the torso and waist of Gai Murakumo's GINN, the wings, left shoulder and left arm of Anstan's GINN, the right shoulder/shield and arm of Gud Vair's GINN, the legs of Gai Murakumo's GINN with the knee spikes of Anstan's GINN and the leg thrusters of the Gundam ALEX if possible - if not, keep the leg thrusters as they are, it's no big - and finally, the secondary color scheme of M'Quve's Gouf.

I know this is a tall order, but if anyone thinks they can tackle it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :)
Just in time for Halloween, its a Franken-Ginn.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Happy Halloween, indeed. Many thanks, Bryant.
Strike Albion

I'd like two modifications of the Delta Plus Kai.

First Request: Remove the 'chin' on the head and make it a full normal faceplate, remove anything from the back and add the backpack/large cannons of the Harute Gundam then recolor in the colors of the Delta Plus as provided below.

Second Request: The same faceplate modifications as the first request and adding a visor-like part (either from the Harute or Brave/Flag-Series) over the eyes if that's possible. Also this time keep the funnels and add a third one between those two um 'tanks' or whatever they are. Finally, add the GN Boosters from the Harute Gundam [Final Mission Ver.] and recolor into the color scheme of the ReZEL GR matching the Booster's orange.

I've included both 'types' of produced Harute lineart since I don't know which is easier to use for this request.

Lineart:

Delta Plus
Re-ZEL GR Type
Harute Gundam (Designer Version)
Harute Gundam (Regular Version)
Harute Gundam w/ GN Boosters
MasamuneWolf

Okay…let’s try this again.

My last request was probably a bit unreasonable (or a lot unreasonable), this one will be simpler. Hopefully, since it’s just a recolor.
A Huckebein Mk II M in Sword Impulse colors. However, I’d like the visor (and forehead sensor) to be changed to either darker green, or blue, whichever looks better.
I would also like the Wildschwein’s (yep, him again) Disk Slicer (arm-mounted weapon) added to the left arm. But this part can be omitted if it proves to be too much of a pain.

As always, thanks in advance.
GX9900-Gundam-X

I have three requests The Huckebein Mk II http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/ ... ection.jpg In red black in silver (a little more red than the trombe and no gold please) an R-1 http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/og1/r-1.jpg with the White parts made black the red (as well as the yellow) parts made silver and the blue parts made red or a Grungust type 0 http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d142/ ... ishiki.jpg with the gold replaced with silver and the blue replaced by Red If any one could do ANY of these I would greatly appreciate it
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

I've come back with yet another franken request - hopefully this one will be a little less challenging and elaborate as before.

This time I'd like the Gundam Plutone modified in the following manner:
- First, I'd like the GN Power Lines (here's the back lineart for a clearer picture, it's the flat gray tubes that lead to the forearms, lower waist and lower legs) removed.
- Second, I'd like the front waist armor and lower legs of the Plutone replaced with those of the Gundam Nadleeh Akwos minus the lower leg blades, if possible.
- Third, I'd like a recolor using the Cluster Gundam's color scheme, minus the 90Y emblazoned on the left shoulder, of course. xD

If anyone can manage it, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much in advance.