Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Wolfman

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

ShadowCell wrote:this?

i honestly don't remember where i got that from >>
Thanks for finding it for me in your personal collection. The art originally came from RancorClaw's Mobile Weapons site, which is basically an empty shell now without much in the way of artwork.
"For a brick, he flew pretty good." -Sgt. Maj. Avery J. Johnson, Halo 2
Wolfman

Wolfman wrote:Thank you. How about a 0083 Salamis-class in AEUG colors?
BUMP!
Omega

Okay... new request time...

I'd like Zero Custom painted in these colors...

and...

A custom Adele made by slapping the legs of the Adele Mk II Space Type onto the body of a standard Adele while at the same time, mixing the shoulders of the normal Adele with those of the AGE-1 Normal in a manner akin to this. and i'd like this repainted in either the AGE-FX's colors, or those of the EFF Nemo.

Please and Thank you to the one who take's up my request.
Kengi

could someone please take the Gundam 00 and add Wing Zero Custom's wings and the GN Sword III in hand to it as black and white line art please? Here is reference photos.

Gundam 00 - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/00_Gundam
GN Sword III - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gn-0000-swordiii.jpg

Wing Zero - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sc37.jpg
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism
zerg170

hey every one coude i get a line art of the Test Type G-Bouncer, here are the refrince pics http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ernate.jpg http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ustom2.jpg http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ustom1.jpg . whit sheald and gun plaes and thank you.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Got a relatively simple request for any takers. This is one from a while back that I need for a fanfic project of mine: the Prototype Gundam recolored with the scheme of the Gunner Gundam. To whomever does it, thanks very much in advance. :)
Bumpedy bump bump.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:
Gardner1701 wrote:okay...giving up on my two requests for two new ones:

01: A Gundam with the head of the Quanta, the chest and shoulders of the Strike, the arms of the Unicorn (unicorn mode where the beam sabers also functions as beam sub-machine guns), and the legs and skirt armor of the AGE-1.

Quanta
Strike
Unicorn
AGE 01

02: Another Gundam with the head, shoulders, arms and legs of the F91 (VER.KA.), all connected to the chest of the 1.5 Gundam

F91
BUMP
DOUBLE BUMP
TRIPLE BUMP....and where's the love?
Wolfman

Wolfman wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Thank you. How about a 0083 Salamis-class in AEUG colors?
BUMP!
BUMPx2!
MasamuneWolf

Well I recently started delving into the vast SRW lore ocean, and for some reason I’ve taken to the Grungusts. I have no idea why, I’m usually a fan of high-mobility, real robots.
On to the request (which has potential to be a right pain in the [ahem])
A Grungust Type 3 in the colors of the Type 1/ Type 2.
Thanks in advance.
Strike Zero

MasamuneWolf wrote:Well I recently started delving into the vast SRW lore ocean, and for some reason I’ve taken to the Grungusts. I have no idea why, I’m usually a fan of high-mobility, real robots.
On to the request (which has potential to be a right pain in the [ahem])
A Grungust Type 3 in the colors of the Type 1/ Type 2.
Thanks in advance.
One Grungust Type-3 in Type-1-ish colors.

CHANGE CHANGE CHAAAAANGE! GURUN GURUN GURUN GURUN-RUN!
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
MasamuneWolf

"Bam!" Said the lady! It's perfect! ZAN!

Part of me is slightly bugged by the fact the Omega Blaster is red instead of blue. But that part of me needs to shut up, it looks better this way.

Thanks a million.

And I literally, just watched that video. So I'll watch it again.
Strike Zero

MasamuneWolf wrote:Part of me is slightly bugged by the fact the Omega Blaster is red instead of blue. But that part of me needs to shut up, it looks better this way.
Heh. Though, I wouldn't mind fiddling around with the color if you'd like to see how it looks with a different one. I could have it adjusted in, like, thirty seconds.

Anyway, more stuff.
Wolfman wrote:How about a 0083 Salamis-class in AEUG colors?
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... 3-aeug.jpg
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Got a relatively simple request for any takers. This is one from a while back that I need for a fanfic project of mine: the Prototype Gundam recolored with the scheme of the Gunner Gundam
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... gunner.jpg
MasamuneWolf

Strike Zero wrote:
MasamuneWolf wrote:Part of me is slightly bugged by the fact the Omega Blaster is red instead of blue. But that part of me needs to shut up, it looks better this way.
Heh. Though, I wouldn't mind fiddling around with the color if you'd like to see how it looks with a different one. I could have it adjusted in, like, thirty seconds.
I don't think there'd be enough red if you did that; and it adds some individuality to the color scheme.
But if it really would be that simple and the offer still stands, I would like to see, just for curiosity's sake. (And I just noticed that it's blue on every other Grungust, except the Kai).
Strike Zero

Now with more Type-1 blue.

I'd say it looks pretty alright either way.
MasamuneWolf

Strike Zero wrote:Now with more Type-1 blue.

I'd say it looks pretty alright either way.
Yeah, "pretty alright," but I don't think it's as good as the first one. Can I make another suggestion without sounding greedy?

What if you were to leave the part (jewel, sensor, bubble, thing?) above the star red (like it was on the first) and use the darker blue (like on the drills, fists, etc/the way it is on the other Type-3's's) for the blaster parts? I don't think there is quite enough red on the torso now and it doesn't look right being the only light blue on the robot (It bugs me on the Type-1 too). Unless that part is supposed to be same color as the blaster (in which case, do it that way).
Strike Zero

Well, all four of the jewels are part of the Omega Blaster, so they should all be the same color, but, you know what? This is a free country, we can do whatever the heck we feel like. So, I did it up two ways, according to both your idea and the alternate option.

(looking at it all together, the very first one was probably the best after all =P)
MasamuneWolf wrote:... it doesn't look right being the only light blue on the robot (It bugs me on the Type-1 too).
Actually, the blue of the Type-1's Final Beam is meant to match the color of its eyes (which is admittedly hard to notice unless you're looking at a fairly large rendition of its lineart). I initially thought to try something similar with the Type-3 and make the Omega Blaster green to match the color if its eyes and the jewel on the pelvis, but it didn't end up looking so hot (at least I thought it didn't, you can be the judge of that for yourself if you want).
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Strike Zero wrote:
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:Got a relatively simple request for any takers. This is one from a while back that I need for a fanfic project of mine: the Prototype Gundam recolored with the scheme of the Gunner Gundam
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... gunner.jpg
Very nicely done, Strike. Thanks very much. :)
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
MasamuneWolf

Strike Zero wrote:Well, all four of the jewels are part of the Omega Blaster, so they should all be the same color, but, you know what? This is a free country, we can do whatever the heck we feel like. So, I did it up two ways, according to both your idea and the alternate option.

(looking at it all together, the very first one was probably the best after all =P)
MasamuneWolf wrote:... it doesn't look right being the only light blue on the robot (It bugs me on the Type-1 too).
Actually, the blue of the Type-1's Final Beam is meant to match the color of its eyes (which is admittedly hard to notice unless you're looking at a fairly large rendition of its lineart). I initially thought to try something similar with the Type-3 and make the Omega Blaster green to match the color if its eyes and the jewel on the pelvis, but it didn't end up looking so hot (at least I thought it didn't, you can be the judge of that for yourself if you want).
As expected, my idea is the worst of the bunch. But I agree, first one was the best (even if it's totally "wrong").
And I never noticed the Type-1 had blue eyes, I assumed they'd be green, like most of the SRW original mecha.
Anyway thanks again for humoring me and my curiosity.

And now a disappear for another few months until I get a new custom idea.
Strike Albion

I'd like to request a customer Full Armor 0 Gundam. Remove the cannon from the back of the left shoulder and place the Funnels of the Forever Gundam on its back. Then recolor the armored parts of the machine to match the colors of the Forever itself.
Kengi

could someone please take the Gundam 00 and add Wing Zero Custom's wings and the GN Sword III in hand to it as black and white line art please? Here is reference photos.

Gundam 00 - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/00_Gundam
GN Sword III - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gn-0000-swordiii.jpg

Wing Zero - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sc37.jpg
Mind and Body as one that is the mark of a True SUPER SOLIDER - Hallaujia haptism