Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XI

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Hi_Nu_Gundam

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XI

So how are the RD wing gundam releases going to go down? Looks like the TV Altron version is next so is bandai gonna do the TV versions first then the EW versions? But then why were the EW Wing Zero and Tallgeese III already released? Sometimes I feel there is no rhyme or reasons to when Bandai releases products...
Things never to say/ask on MAHQ:

Did Char and Amuro Really die?
I think Wing is better than UC.
Really, are Char and Amuro Dead?
Gundam Seed Destiny was a great show, better than Turn A!
Where can I find Gundam hentai?
Seriously people, did Char and Amuro die or not!?
Random_GM_Pilot

pk-man wrote:ZZ is missing quite a bit. Tbh, I think most of them will never get released unless they appear in Unicorn.
Depressing, but there's some truth to that. It's sad that this schlock is the best hope for more ZZ love. Oh well, it got me a Dreissen, even if I had to sand off the ugly markings and paint it over.
Hi_Nu_Gundam wrote:Sometimes I feel there is no rhyme or reasons to when Bandai releases products...
Now you get it. The sooner you stop trying to make sense of Bandai's release schedules, the saner you'll be.
SHIHO: This is Codename “Background”. Codenames “Lenny” and “Carl” are suitably distracted. Begin the operation.
quasadra

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Kratos

I want that to be legit SO BAD, so I bet it's totally not.
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
duke4799

I'm very skeptical about that. Why would they announce something for January of next year when we don't know anything for the later part of 2012. Heck, right now we only know what's coming through September and that's only because of Shizuoka's Hobby Show.
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
quasadra

after some close examination, i found some places that i suspect is a left over of photoshop...

i guess we can keep dreaming...
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Heecarl_Reez

Well it is GFF Gundam X lineart only in black and white, the timing is also off because we should already have the info at the end of the last month. Also what duke4799 said.

Some new official shots:
-HG Dark Hound
-RG Justice
-HGUC Zaku Mariner
-HGUC Base Jabber
-HG G-Exes Jackedge

I can't wait for HG Dark Hound, and RG Justice. Also is it me, or RG Justice Beam saber is indeed shorter than RG Freedom/MKII?
Raiden

Looks like the MG Aegis is coming straight out in October right after Buster in September.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LgYehoH86sc/U ... 00/111.jpg
Jak Crow

Hopefully the MG Providence is after Aegis. The NG 1/100 was whole unsatisfying.
Bryant Molirse

It's a shop, in was the GNX from OO picture and someone stuck a desaturated Gundam X in it. I came across that image earlier this year when I was looking up X art. Sorry guys. The image itself is from Katoki for the FIXX Figuration.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Heecarl_Reez

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/07/n ... mment-form

Well they tease the next RG on this month hobby magazine issue, the official (first) unveiling will be on 9th August. Until then we only have small picture showing the eye and the head sensor to guess, so let's speculate! Zeta seems a big candidate with the recent release of MkII..
pk-man
Location: receiving faxes in the washroom, on Deck 9 aboard White Base

I doubt its' the Zeta because the transformation alone will make the kit super fragile and flimsy. My guess would be Nu Gundam

EDIT
After looking at the scan more carefully and comparing it with the "Zeta-overlayed" version on GundamGuy's blog, I still doubt that it's Zeta. My first guess is still the Nu, because it's iconic suit and it's the fricking Nu. Nuff said.

However, I would like to add a dark horse, the F91. Why? The RG has been marketed as a MG/PG in 1/144 scale, so to speak, a HG-sized kit with inner frame and insane amount of detail without sacrificing articulation. The tagline "for new evolution" makes wonder what else Bandai can do besides a complicated transformation like Zeta. The answer is to go even smaller. F91 fits the bill because it symbolizes the start of small MSs in the UC era and it also has blue-tinted eyes.

So thats my 2 cents.
Last edited by pk-man on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
duke4799

I'm calling it right now, Bandai is trolling us. The picture says "FOR NEW EVOLUTION" - Nu Gundam Evolve Version. :-P

On a more serious note, I'm going to actually guess something from the GP series, most likely GP-01Fb.
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
lupinthe3rd

New RG of NT-1?

http://i50.tinypic.com/1256n1g.jpg

Anyone got any idea of this?
SNT1

Merged topic...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Kratos

So is it the Alex, then? That V-fin looks a bunch like the Alex's.
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
duke4799

That's been shopped (if you can obviously tell). There is another one of the Zeta circling around the net too.
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Random_GM_Pilot

pk-man wrote:I doubt its' the Zeta because the transformation alone will make the kit super fragile and flimsy..
You say that as if this would stop them. I don't have any predictions on it and I'm happy to just wait and see, but "the kit would be a flimsy disaster" certainly didn't stop them from pushing MG Victory out the door.
SHIHO: This is Codename “Background”. Codenames “Lenny” and “Carl” are suitably distracted. Begin the operation.
Heecarl_Reez

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/08/r ... undam.html
Yep, it's RG Zeta... Hopefully they can make this a rather solid build. :)

Also another transforming MS is out today- MG Age-2 Normal, and as expected it didn't use ABS plastic. http://www.1999.co.jp/10188489
SNT1

Looks closer to the 1997 MG than any other version... It's like the 1990s all over again lol
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/