The Official Gundam AGE Mecha Thread Mk II

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
E08

Re: The Official Gundam AGE Mecha Thread Mk II

Looks like some of the gundam's tech may have been leaked to the Vagan since the
Zant's (the MS in ep28) claw and tail blade looks to be the same as the shiguru blade. Not
that surprising seeing how there are so many corrupt officers around.
Sulendil Zeta

Yeah, I definitely mean zgc there, Sonic, it's a typo. :)

BTW, the official bio for the 3 Age-3 modes also reveals their respective weapons. As we all knows, Normal use Sigmasis Rifle, while Fortress uses Sigmasis Cannon, and Orbital use Sigmasis Long Cannon. Looks like Kio's fighting style will be heavily based on the BFGs, unlike his father's dual wield melee style.

It is also mentions that Fortress is made to fight on Earth's natural environment such as desert and swamp while Orbital is for space, so I guess we will see Fortress use some sort of jet propulsion ala Dom to move around.
Homeless

E08 wrote:Looks like some of the gundam's tech may have been leaked to the Vagan since the
Zant's (the MS in ep28) claw and tail blade looks to be the same as the shiguru blade. Not
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the pilot's name Medel Zant? I'm pretty sure he was referring to himself.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Chris
Administrator

Homeless wrote:
E08 wrote:Looks like some of the gundam's tech may have been leaked to the Vagan since the
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the pilot's name Medel Zant? I'm pretty sure he was referring to himself.
Yes, it is Zant, so he was referring to himself, not the suit. That was all perfectly obvious from the beginning, so I don't know why E08 assumed it was the suit's name.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Wingnut

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... GE-2MP.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... E-2MP2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ ... E-2MP3.jpg

Once the AGE-2 is mass produced.... I have no idea what will happen. Many Double Bullets would be a lot of firepower, though I wouldn't have too high hopes for such a thing as Max and Arisa weren't able to do much with the Spallow and Tidus wears on their Adeles.

The only other true MP transforming MS we've really seen in Gundam is the Murasame in Destiny so there isn't much to go on.

Also the Adele seems to have completely phased out the Genoace II, and probably the Shadoll as well by the end of Asemu's arc as they were the only Federation MS seen in this episode aside from the AGE-2 Normal.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
DuelGundam2099

So.... Just what is the name of Medal's mobile suit? I might actually make an avatar of it, it's that awesome.
SonicSP

Looks like AGE-2 got a third wear afterall.......the white "Gundam AGE-2 Special Forces Type". lol
yazi88

Wingnut wrote:
The only other true MP transforming MS we've really seen in Gundam is the Murasame in Destiny so there isn't much to go on.
You forgot about the MP Gaza series and Gazown from Zeta and Double Zeta, Flags/Enacts from 00, Kapools from Turn A, and finally the ReZels from Unicorn.
GNRoyalFlash24

reeoyuy wrote:Preview for episode 29 already showed us AGE-3 and Girarhga. But there's more! Mass-produced defurse and transformable MS in Adele color.
will be looking forward to that :)
3rd arc must be also paying homage to Char's counterattack with that transforming MS, which may be a prototype (afaik there was not been a scan for a model of that MS) since the prototype for an intended mass-produced Zeta was introduced there in the movie.
E08

Homeless wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the pilot's name Medel Zant? I'm pretty sure he was referring to himself.
Chris wrote: Yes, it is Zant, so he was referring to himself, not the suit. That was all perfectly obvious from the beginning, so I don't know why E08 assumed it was the suit's name.
Damn...That's for not paying attention to the name of supporting character....
Homeless

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Arbiter GUNDAM

Clanche?! Okay, I think we have a candidate for Weirdest Name Ever In AGE.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
quasadra

and if you notice, there is a "Clamche Custom" below that.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
AnimeMun

Ummm, the name is French, much like the Adele's
A supporter of the HARO mafia.

The Cross-Culture Hero.

This should probably be a secret but... MY NAME IS ANIME-MUN!
Midi_Amp

The name is just weird, Clanche then Clamche but both looks like same model different variant... Definitely a breakdown in the romaji translation. The MS is quite nice though, the proportion is well done, and comparing to the original Genoace, Clanmche looks very futuristic. Off course with the Genoace still hanging around 50+ years in the timeline is quite the testament of its ingenious design (if any).

Love the grunts on this series... On another note, I can't web translate Clanche to anything... If it's French, the closest word would be Clenche, and it means "hatch"... oui?
GNRoyalFlash24

Regarding the clanche's head design, there seems to be a opening on its side indicating vulcans
Dark Duel

Personally, I'm much more interested in that "Genoace O-Custom" that's just visible in the corner there. Though the Clanche Custom looks pretty sweet too.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Wingnut

Dark Duel wrote:Personally, I'm much more interested in that "Genoace O-Custom" that's just visible in the corner there. Though the Clanche Custom looks pretty sweet too.
As if the O could stand for anything other then Obright.
yazi88 wrote:
Wingnut wrote:
You forgot about the MP Gaza series and Gazown from Zeta and Double Zeta, Flags/Enacts from 00, Kapools from Turn A, and finally the ReZels from Unicorn.
I seem to have forgotten to mention MP MS that could fly when I said that. Gaza series and Gazown IIRC are space only, Flags/Enacts were not intended to transform on the fly, Kapool is stuck on the ground/water (and not much of a transformation to begin with), and the Re-ZEL is a limited production model so far with only the commander type being able to fly.

So yeah, sorry for forgetting to mention the flying part earlier.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Deathzealot

Wingnut wrote:
Dark Duel wrote:Personally, I'm much more interested in that "Genoace O-Custom" that's just visible in the corner there. Though the Clanche Custom looks pretty sweet too.
Not to mention it is Diva Squadron Blue.
Geoxile

So it's all led up to this. After suffering from the ugly design of the Genoace for 2 generations, it's finally come to this, the most beautiful grunt MS to ever grace Gundam.
Deathzealot wrote:
Wingnut wrote:
Not to mention it is Diva Squadron Blue.
Ten bucks says we'll be seeing O'bright again.