Guilty Crown

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Re: Guilty Crown

I just wish they hadn't gone with the bittersweet ending, as in where one or both of the main couple don't make it. There seems to be a bit too much of that going around lately. :(

Inori should have survived to get together with Shu, if only for the fact that the writers pretty much treated Shu like s*** for 90% of the series (going to way-to-far lengths to make him look pathetic and kick him when he's down) and he deserved a fully happy ending after all of that. Instead they half-boned him again. :(

I actually would have preferred he hook up with Ayase in the end, but despite having raised her flag during the whole quarantine thing it was pretty obvious that pairing wasn't happening over ShuxInori. :(
Destiny_Gundam

Well with Inori gone Shu/Ayase is a distinct possibility.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

Now, now guys, be careful of spoilers. We don't want to ruin things for others :)

Considering how this show likes to kill off characters, I wouldn't be surprised that in season 2 (I assume this show got good enough ratings for them to produce one), Ayase gets killed off after ShuXAyase happened. Or she gets ignored or something which causes drama or something... Who knows? Maybe those two will happen in the end. I am all for that actually, because I really liked the dynamic between those two characters during the show, episode 13
Spoiler
where Ayase's Void is revealed comes to mind.
Now here is some info about the possible season 2: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/intervi ... ilty-crown

I think it is funny how they are all SURPRISED when the interviewer mentions Code Geass...c'mon guys...you know what you did and don't be ashamed about it. :roll:

I do think it is interesting how they want to do more 2 Season shows...would be awesome to see if it works out.
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020
Destiny_Gundam

Note that the '2 seasons' they're talking about is doing 26ish episodes. Most noitaminA shows only run 13 episodes, which is the equivalent to an American season.

So when they talk of Guilty Crown being a 2 season show they mean episodes 1-11 and then 12-22.
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

Really? Well that is disappointing! I know the show isn't all that popular, but I was hoping for a second season of 22 episodes. I mean, how the last episode ended could generate a second season...it has the potential to do that.

In that case, consider me a little disappointed by how this show ended. Not enough epilogue for the characters I enjoyed.

I can only hope for an OVA or something!
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020
Destiny_Gundam

There is going to be an OVA bundled with the Lost Christmas game, however it's said to be independant from both the TV series and the game.
quasadra

Guilty Crown's soundtrack is done by the same guy who bring us the Unicorn OST.

say, do that mech Ayase use during the final battle got a name(i dont remember them mentioning it)? it look incredibly awesome.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC