Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
zerg170

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Bryant Molirse wrote:Yes it was on purpose. If you look at the lineart for the Blitz, it also has sections of it's inner frame colored in armor color as opposed to frame color. The prime example of this is the side of the shin exposed frames. Every unit in the original gat series has the lower leg frame exposed at the top of what would be the calve muscle in humans. Out of all of the units, the Blitz is the only one that I am aware of where this color is not that of the frame. Since you wanted it in Blitz colors, I matched it as best I could by taking the over sized pieces of the frame, and coloring them in that purple tone, making it so the whole machine matched in scheme. I will admit to one mistake, the ambiguity of the lineart made me not completely color in the right foot correctly, which I can do, and make any other color changes if you really want.

Edit:

Here's the HiZack Zerg

thanks it nice but i wanted in the stander color and the AMX-104 R-Jarja in the red and black.
raystin

Bryant Molirse wrote:Yes it was on purpose. If you look at the lineart for the Blitz, it also has sections of it's inner frame colored in armor color as opposed to frame color. The prime example of this is the side of the shin exposed frames. Every unit in the original gat series has the lower leg frame exposed at the top of what would be the calve muscle in humans. Out of all of the units, the Blitz is the only one that I am aware of where this color is not that of the frame. Since you wanted it in Blitz colors, I matched it as best I could by taking the over sized pieces of the frame, and coloring them in that purple tone, making it so the whole machine matched in scheme. I will admit to one mistake, the ambiguity of the lineart made me not completely color in the right foot correctly, which I can do, and make any other color changes if you really want.

Edit:

Here's the HiZack Zerg
Well,you tried your best.However,you notice those...triangles....polygon...whatever....on the upper hip armor area where the joint connects to the crotch area?Can I have those in the inner frame color if it isn't too much trouble?I kinda of liked how it was a separate color(or so says my MG sleeping in his box still)instead of just all white(or in this case,black)
P.S.-Did my first request really look that ridiculous?I was actually afraid it was going to look too much like the Blitz at first...similar colors...
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
Bryant Molirse

zerg170 wrote:

Edit:

Here's the HiZack Zerg

thanks it nice but i wanted in the stander color and the AMX-104 R-Jarja in the red and black.
Um Zerg, read your post. You made it sound like you wanted both of them in that color scheme >_>.

Raystin

Modified
It's Ugly, like I said.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
MasamuneWolf

Bryant Molirse wrote: It's Ugly, like I said.
It wasn't my request, so I hope I'm not out of line saying this:
I don't think it looks that bad. Could use a little light grey in the abdomen, but I kind of like it. However, I'm probably bias; I'd like the Duel in almost any color scheme, except for neon.
zerg170

Bryant Molirse wrote:
zerg170 wrote:

Edit:

Here's the HiZack Zerg

Um Zerg, read your post. You made it sound like you wanted both of them in that color scheme >_>.

Raystin

Modified
It's Ugly, like I said.

sorry abot that , i cant tipe that well
Cybaster

Bryant Molirse wrote:Edit 1

Here is lineart. If you want it colored, let me know.
I'd appreciate it if this could be colored with the respective standard colors for the ∀ Gundam and 0 Raiser respectively.

Thank you!
Bumpness. Pretty please? ^^;;;
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Omega

Er... If someone wouldn't mind, i'd like a pair of recolors done...

1) The OVA Ver. of the Banshee modded with the forearms of the OVA Unicorn Gundam and repainted to match.

2) the Unicorn OVA GM II repainted in the Zeta version's AEUG Colors.

Please and thank you to the one who does this.
raystin

Bryant Molirse wrote:
zerg170 wrote:

Edit:

Here's the HiZack Zerg

Raystin

Modified
It's Ugly, like I said.
MY EYES THEY...don't burn.
Honestly,it could be a lot worst.If you ask me,the red just needs to be spread out more.Blobs of red don't look quite as good as blobs of blue on this thing.The inner frame color doesn't help.Green just wasn't made for an inner frame color.
Bryant Molirse

Omega wrote:Er... If someone wouldn't mind, i'd like a pair of recolors done...

1) The OVA Ver. of the Banshee modded with the forearms of the OVA Unicorn Gundam and repainted to match.

2) the Unicorn OVA GM II repainted in the Zeta version's AEUG Colors.

Please and thank you to the one who does this.
First up the Banshee
Then the AEUG GM II

Thanks for the simple requests.
Bryant Molirse

Cybaster wrote:
Bryant Molirse wrote:Edit 1

Here is lineart. If you want it colored, let me know.
I'd appreciate it if this could be colored with the respective standard colors for the ∀ Gundam and 0 Raiser respectively.

Thank you!
Bumpness. Pretty please? ^^;;;
Turn A Colors
00 Raiser Colors
Cybaster

Sweet! Thank you! :)
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Bryant Molirse

Zerg's HiZack Command Take 2

You'll need to find the art for the R jara or whatever man before I can do it.
raystin

zerg170

Bryant Molirse wrote:Zerg's HiZack Command Take 2

You'll need to find the art for the R jara or whatever man before I can do it.

hers a link http://www.78dm.net/02renwu/zz/AMX-104.htm
Gardner1701

Bryant Molirse wrote:Gardner

Buster Arms Complete
Thanks for the Buster Arms, B.M., but I think I've found where the beam sabers are for the B.D.: On the sides of the arms. If you could attach the beam sabers to the arms of the BA Gundam, that should complete it

Buster Dagger's Saber Location
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

So it's been more than two weeks, and I'm canceling my previous requests and putting up another set for takers.

Both are recolors and should be relatively simple. The first is the Prototype Gundam recolored with the scheme of the Gunner Gundam.

The second is the Dom Funf recolored with the scheme of the Rasveht.

I'd appreciate it if the sensor colors remained unchanged for both requests. Thank you kindly in advance. :)
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Haruma

well since Bryant seems to be back. I would like to make a franken request if its not too much trouble.

What I want is a strike gundam with the shoulders(Missile pods and cannons) of the Verde Buster. The Verde Busters Composite Bayonets on the hips, with Gundam Seravees legs. For the Verde busters shoulder guns, can I get a swap out for the High energy rifle for another Gunlauncher? Now, I don't know if this is possible. But Could I have a rear view version as well? Because I want franken to have the backpack of the Cherudim Gundam, w/ GN-Pistols. For coloring, use the strike gundams colors, but change the red out for a light blue.

GAT-X105 Strike
GAT-X103AP Verde Buster
GN-008 Seravee
GN-006 Cherudim
Bryant Molirse

Haruma wrote:well since Bryant seems to be back. I would like to make a franken request if its not too much trouble.

What I want is a strike gundam with the shoulders(Missile pods and cannons) of the Verde Buster. The Verde Busters Composite Bayonets on the hips, with Gundam Seravees legs. For the Verde busters shoulder guns, can I get a swap out for the High energy rifle for another Gunlauncher? Now, I don't know if this is possible. But Could I have a rear view version as well? Because I want franken to have the backpack of the Cherudim Gundam, w/ GN-Pistols. For coloring, use the strike gundams colors, but change the red out for a light blue.

GAT-X105 Strike
GAT-X103AP Verde Buster
GN-008 Seravee
GN-006 Cherudim
*face palm, to 12 gauge, to Buster Rifle*

No. Not happening. Just no. Look at the varying angles on all those different pictures. Shopping them together in a way that would look good would be almost impossible. I would have to redraw every piece taken from the Verde Buster alone to fix the skewed angle it was originally drawn at. Not to mention the other machines in both angle, and scale. The amount of time that would take, would not be worth me investing.

I'm all for creativity, but some of these requests are getting to the point of bordering on lunacy.