Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
Red Zaku

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

one-village-idiot wrote:Okay, I've asked and gotten permission for this.
Can I get a Nu gundam paintscheme for RedZaku's Rakshasa? I would prefer if you kept the Sleeves styling though.

http://redzaku.deviantart.com/gallery/29720226#/d3e3f4c

(And the suit is very impressive, I just loose details in the current crimson paint job)

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3863/sazabix34.jpg

It didn't look like it was gonna get done so I'll illustrate how awesome I can be. Enjoy.
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
raystin

raystin wrote:Request time~!It's been a while I think...
Could be wrong...If it hasn't been 2 weeks just tell me...
Can I request a RX-78-2 and RX-79(Ground Type)in Zaku 2 colors?
If you need the line art...Just ask me to look it up.
Bump...except for the RX-79(Ground Type)...
New one:Zaku 2 in Rx-78-2 Colors
Not much going on around here eh?
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
Arvis Taljik

Was wondering if anyone could do the ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam with two "Agni" Hyper-Impulse cannons from the GAT-X105 Launcher Strike Gundam on the backpack, all done in Blast Impulse colors.

It would be preferred if the BeeCraft artwork could be used but I haven't been able to find the BeeCraft version of the Impulse online anywhere. :S
zerg170

hey zerg170 here and could i get a MSZ-006C1 Z plus http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... lus/c1.php in Wave Rider Mode and Mobile Suit Mode whit out the Beam Smartgun attchit, insted the beam rifle from the MSZ-006A1 Z plus http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... lus/a1.php http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... /a1-20.gif pleas and thank you.
raystin

zerg170 wrote:hey zerg170 here and could i get a MSZ-006C1 Z plus http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... lus/c1.php in Wave Rider Mode and Mobile Suit Mode whit out the Beam Smartgun attchit, insted the beam rifle from the MSZ-006A1 Z plus http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... lus/a1.php http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... /a1-20.gif pleas and thank you.
That third link is broken I think.
zerg170

raystin wrote:
zerg170 wrote:hey zerg170 here and could i get a MSZ-006C1 Z plus http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... lus/c1.php in Wave Rider Mode and Mobile Suit Mode whit out the Beam Smartgun attchit, insted the beam rifle from the MSZ-006A1 Z plus http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... lus/a1.php http://www.gearsonline.net/series/gunda ... /a1-20.gif pleas and thank you.
That third link is broken I think.
its the16th Illustration
Gardner1701

Okay..forgoing my last request, I'll make two new ones:

01: A artillary/meele mobile suit with the Head, arms, legs, skirt and weapons (plus beam sabers of the Buster, and the chest, shoulders, leg launchers and its weapons from the Heavyarms Kai (OVA), and have it colored in OVA's colors also.

02: A mobile suit with the chest of the Stargazer (replace that solar sail with a GN Drive) add the legs and arms of the Exia, the skirt and weapons of the 00, and the head of the 00Q, and paint it in Exia III colors.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Requesting a recolor of the super awesome and most bad@$$ VF-4 Lightning III

Battroid Mode
GERWALK (This one might be a little tricky)
Fighter Mode

I would like the nose cone to be red, with a red stripe going back along the forward fuselage, the forward canards to be red as well. The top halves of the engine nacelles to be red and the black stripes on the rudders to be red and the grey on the rudders to be white. The leading edges of the wings to be red as well. Any other yellow bits to be red. On the Battroid form, the top part of the head to have a red stripe on the side. Leave the recessed missiles alone.
Thanks much! :)

This diagram tells you where the missiles are for reference.
Big 'ol bump since it's about a week overdue.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
raystin

raystin wrote:
raystin wrote:Request time~!It's been a while I think...
Could be wrong...If it hasn't been 2 weeks just tell me...
Can I request a RX-78-2 and RX-79(Ground Type)in Zaku 2 colors?
If you need the line art...Just ask me to look it up.
Bump...except for the RX-79(Ground Type)...
New one:Zaku 2 in Rx-78-2 Colors
Not much going on around here eh?
Bump.Again.
MasamuneWolf

I was going to wait until this thread started showing signs of life again, but I have a fairly simple request:
Spoiler
Lukas’ Strike E with a Jet Striker with beam sabers on the end of the hinges next to the engines. I don’t want the symbol on the shoulder either, but I can remove that myself.

An alternative would be to remove the Aile striker's lower binders from this Strike E made by Strike Zero on the last thread (provided it isn’t re-sized I can change the grey to blue myself).

If any part of this is too much of a pain (or you have any other questions), let me know and I (or we) can come up with an alternative. Thanks in advance.
EDIT: Request withdrawn, I did it myself...again.
Last edited by MasamuneWolf on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gelgoog Jager

Hi, I wanted to make a somewhat large request for custom lineart for some of Neo Zeon's MS in Glemy Rebellion colors. some examples can already be found in the profiles of the AMX-009 Dreissen, AMX-101 Gallus J and AMX-107 Bawoo.

The units I'm looking for are:

AMX-003 Gaza C
AMX-006 Gaza D
AMX-102 Zssa
RMS-106 Hizack
RMS-108 Marasai

There's also a couple of units that should be using the same scheme, but since their standard color scheme is very similiar to the original, it's hard to tell if they are actually using an alternate color scheme:

AMX-008 Ga-Zowmn
AMX-011 Zaku III

As for the color schemes, here are several screenshots all these units in Glemy Rebellion colors:

Asshimar, Hizack, Marasai & Zaku 1
Bawoo 1
Bawoo 2
Bawoo 3
Bawoo 4
Bawoo 5
Bawoo & Gallus J 1
Bawoo & Gallus J 2
Bawoo & Gallus J 3
Bawoo & Gallus J 4
Dreissen 1
Dreissen & Gallus J 1
Dreissen & Gallus J 2
Ga Zowmn 1
Ga Zowmn 2
Ga Zowmn 3
Gallus J 1
Gallus J 2
Gaza C & D 1
Gaza C & D 2
Gaza C & D 3
Gaza C & D 4
Gaza D 1
Gaza D 2
Marasai 1
Marasai 2
Zssa 1

If anyone feels inclined to, please also update the lineart of the Glmey Rebellion versions of the Bawoo, Dreissen and Gallus J.

Just for comparison purposes, here are also some screenshots showing the Ga Zowmn and Zaku III in original colors:

Ga Zowmn OC 1
Ga Zowmn OC 2
Ga Zowmn OC 3
Zaku III OC 1
Zaku III OC 2

Finally, just in case, if someone identifies the two MS below the Marasai, please tell me about it:

Unknown MS 1
Unknown MS 2
raystin

Gelgoog Jager wrote:Hi, I wanted to make a somewhat large request for custom lineart for some of Neo Zeon's MS in Glemy Rebellion colors. some examples can already be found in the profiles of the AMX-009 Dreissen, AMX-101 Gallus J and AMX-107 Bawoo.

AMX-003 Gaza C
AMX-006 Gaza D
AMX-102 Zssa
RMS-106 Hizack
RMS-108 Marasai

There's also a couple of units that should be using the same scheme, but since their standard color scheme is very similiar to the original, it's hard to tell if they are actually using an alternate color scheme:

AMX-008 Ga-Zowmn
AMX-011 Zaku III

As for the color schemes, here are several screenshots all these units in Glemy Rebellion colors:

Bawoo 1
Bawoo 2
Bawoo 3
Bawoo 4
Bawoo 5
Bawoo & Gallus J 1
Bawoo & Gallus J 2
Bawoo & Gallus J 3
Bawoo & Gallus J 4
Dreissen 1
Dreissen & Gallus J 1
Dreissen & Gallus J 2
Ga Zowmn 1
Ga Zowmn 2
Ga Zowmn 3
Gallus J 1
Gallus J 2
Gaza C & D 1
Gaza C & D 2
Gaza C & D 3
Gaza C & D 4
Gaza D 1
Gaza D 2
Marasai 1
Marasai 2
Zssa 1

If anyone feels inclined to, please also update the lineart of the Glmey Rebellion versions of the Bawoo, Dreissen and Gallus J.

Just for comparison purposes, here are also some screenshots showing the Ga Zowmn and Zaku III in original colors:

Ga Zowmn OC 1
Ga Zowmn OC 2
Ga Zowmn OC 3
Zaku III OC 1
Zaku III OC 2

Finally, just in case, if someone identifies the two MS below the Marasai, please tell me about it:

Unknown MS 1
Unknown MS 2
Wasn't the limit 2 at a time?As for those 2 unknowns...aren't those just 2 more Marasais?
Gelgoog Jager

raystin wrote:
Gelgoog Jager wrote:Hi, I wanted to make a somewhat large request for custom lineart for some of Neo Zeon's MS in Glemy Rebellion colors. some examples can already be found in the profiles of the AMX-009 Dreissen, AMX-101 Gallus J and AMX-107 Bawoo.

AMX-003 Gaza C
AMX-006 Gaza D
AMX-102 Zssa
RMS-106 Hizack
RMS-108 Marasai

AMX-008 Ga-Zowmn
AMX-011 Zaku III

Bawoo 1
Bawoo 2
Bawoo 3
Bawoo 4
Bawoo 5
Bawoo & Gallus J 1
Bawoo & Gallus J 2
Bawoo & Gallus J 3
Bawoo & Gallus J 4
Dreissen 1
Dreissen & Gallus J 1
Dreissen & Gallus J 2
Ga Zowmn 1
Ga Zowmn 2
Ga Zowmn 3
Gallus J 1
Gallus J 2
Gaza C & D 1
Gaza C & D 2
Gaza C & D 3
Gaza C & D 4
Gaza D 1
Gaza D 2
Marasai 1
Marasai 2
Zssa 1

Ga Zowmn OC 1
Ga Zowmn OC 2
Ga Zowmn OC 3
Zaku III OC 1
Zaku III OC 2

Unknown MS 1
Unknown MS 2
Wasn't the limit 2 at a time?As for those 2 unknowns...aren't those just 2 more Marasais?
My bad, you're right. :shock:

It has been a long while since I last made a request. :|

In that case, can someone please make the Glemy Rebellion custom lineart only for the Gaza C and Gaza D? :)

Edit:

I tried to take a closer look at the two unknown MS:

The closest one does indeed seem to have some traits similiar to those of a Marasai, though it's seen with a bended leg just like the Asshimar in the other pic (both units have a large antenna just like the unit's seen). It seems to by carrying something which looks like a Marasai shield, but the MS overall color scheme doesn't match that of a Marasai.

The smallest one seems to have something on its back, either some sort of binders (a Schuzrum Dias or Dooben Wolf?) or wings (a Bawoo or Hizack?).
Scorpius7692

Well, its certainly been a while since my last request, which was never done, but I've moved on since then, and I guess I'll try to ask for a new one.

I think I'd like a Knightmare Frame Franken, with......

The head of the Vincent Ward (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/codegeass/gea ... i-212b.htm)

The body of the Percival (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/codegeass/gea ... a-10js.htm)

The arms of the Lancelot (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/codegeass/geass-tv/z-01.htm)

The legs of the Galahad (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/codegeass/geass-r2/rza-1a.htm)

And colored like the Gloucester (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/codegeass/gea ... pi-209.htm)

Many, many, many, many, many thanks in advance for whoever is kind enough to do this request for me. Thank you thank you thank you thank you. :D
Fear the power of the skirted suit. Fear it.
Deathzealot

Well it has been months since my last request. I don't want to drag those old requests up, so I am going with two new ones.

Request #1

An Aries from Gundam Wing with a red (read: Char's Paint Job) and white paint job. Basically red with some white thrown in whichever you think best.

Request #2

I think I am going to bump this request:

Just another ship repaint, basically a Desert Camouflaged Petrie Class Landship. I really hate the horrid official paintjob. /grumble/

Thanks in advance.
Haruma

Since my request from before has never been answered, I'll make a new one.

This time its a mobile armor mode request. Please take the Chaos Gundams MA attack mode, and swap out the gun pods for the Vent saviors beam cannons and add the wings on the vent savios shoulders to that of the Chaos Gundams.

Chaos Gundam
Vent Savior Gundam

Using the same mobile suits mentioned above, use the vent saviours MA mode and replace the canopy section(Were the cannons are connected to in MA mode) with the Chaos Gundams MA canopy thingy.

for both of them I'll probably do the coloring my self, but just to be specific justp put them in original Saviour red.
Last edited by Haruma on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bryant Molirse

Not actually posting anything, but to give a heads up, I might be able to fix my net situation sometime next week, so I might be able to do requests again soon guys.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Bryant Molirse

Arvis Taljik wrote:Was wondering if anyone could do the ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam with two "Agni" Hyper-Impulse cannons from the GAT-X105 Launcher Strike Gundam on the backpack, all done in Blast Impulse colors.

It would be preferred if the BeeCraft artwork could be used but I haven't been able to find the BeeCraft version of the Impulse online anywhere. :S
Bit tired so I forgot to color the cameras. Anyways, came up with a slightly modified color scheme, hopefully you like it. Added a shield/gatling on the left arm to make up for the loss of the beam rifle to give the agnes room to move. If you want it in blast, blast colors I can do that. Launcher Impulse
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Arbiter GUNDAM

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:
Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Requesting a recolor of the super awesome and most bad@$$ VF-4 Lightning III

Battroid Mode
GERWALK (This one might be a little tricky)
Fighter Mode

I would like the nose cone to be red, with a red stripe going back along the forward fuselage, the forward canards to be red as well. The top halves of the engine nacelles to be red and the black stripes on the rudders to be red and the grey on the rudders to be white. The leading edges of the wings to be red as well. Any other yellow bits to be red. On the Battroid form, the top part of the head to have a red stripe on the side. Leave the recessed missiles alone.
Thanks much! :)

This diagram tells you where the missiles are for reference.
Big 'ol bump since it's about a week overdue.
Bump it.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Sume Gai

Sume Gai wrote:Here hoping for a miracle worker once again lol.

I'd like to get this done but this time I have some more specific instructions than usual.

the Torso, Shoulders and Arms of the GM wagtail use the hip plates of a Nemo, the legs of the Gundam Alex with the knees of the Gundam Sadalsuud Cap it all off with the head of the Deathscythe Xer Ka and color the whole thing in a Tan and dark grey/black color scheme and make the knee condensers look like this.

From there one only needs to add (if possible) short bowed cylinders that hang under the fore-arms (with the wrist end looking like the knee condensers), Small golden tips to the fingers and another of those circles (slightly smaller than the Knee or fore arm mounted ones) to the back of the left hand.
Bumping against hope.. I'm happy to see you back Bryant, this thread has been sadly empty since you vanished.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern