Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XI

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
hotlimit

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XI

Heecarl_Reez wrote:This month hobby magazine:
http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/49953/index

-Yep, FA Unicorn Ver.Ka is our December MG- 8000 yen (support stand for back booster sighted)
-HG 1/144 Baqt- December, 1500 yen
When I saw the Baqto I was like, "Sweet, what Gundam series is that from?" -_-
I think I'm going to be really surprised when I watch AGE, hahaah.
Heecarl_Reez

All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2011, so far:
http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/110405/index

-MG Heavyarms EW- January 3800 yen
-(Surprisingly) HG LaGowe -February 2012
Dark Duel

Of two minds on MG HeavyArms; might get one, might not. Not at all interested in any of the rest, except the very surprising new HGCE kit. I always did like the LaGOWE, so I actually might snap that up.
It's quite surprising. Perhaps we might after all be seeing some other new kits out of this line from the old Seed lineup.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
SNT1

Wow I actually like that G-Exes thing.

I might even try to watch AGE just to see it.

Also I see the 1/100 Tallgeese there... any hopes of being MG-fied? Because if so... :mrgreen:
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
firefox

Dark Duel wrote:
firefox wrote:There is always hope :) even if it's very small... :?:
In this case, no there isn't.
Given that this line's been stated to be a "HD Recolor rerelease" line, there is no hope. It's gonna be a rerelease of existing kits in shinier colors.
The odds of us getting a genuinely 100% new CE kit at this point IMO are several hundred million to one against.
Gundam seed HG LaGowe -February 2012

:mrgreen: Never bet against a seed fanatic :twisted:

Now how about a 1/144 HG slash zaku phantom Yzak custom...

I believe!!!

I also hope we get an MG tallgeese soon, bandai always keeps the best for last :)
In the end, nothing remains
Dark Duel

In this case, I'll gladly admit that so far it seems I was wrong. And I will certainly be picking up the LaGOWE as well, as I really dig that thing.
Here's to hoping we get some of the other kits that were denied to us...tho I don't think there were that many.

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
AceWhatever

Apparently the re-issued kits will come with suit specific effect parts.

Guess what the GINN's is. :lol:
Dark Duel

That's just plain hilarious.
I can already guess what the Blitz's will most likely be, too.

PowerdGNFlag

Dark Duel wrote:That's just plain hilarious.
I can already guess what the Blitz's will most likely be, too.
The Blitz's effect part will be for its grappler hook-thingy.

But an extra torso part with a slit for the Sword Strike's sword works too. I always thought of something similar for MG The O; an extra torso part where you can fit the Zeta Waverider's nosecone. Makes for an awesome diorama, without cutting things up.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Dark Duel

I'm going to ask a stupid question, but where're you getting these pics?

Heecarl_Reez

GG posted that a few days ago, no info about the effect parts from the hobby show though.
Raiden

firefox wrote:
I also hope we get an MG tallgeese soon, bandai always keeps the best for last :)
Good way to milk all 3 too. Especially since they are running out of "re-releases" after they finally finish milking Altron,Sandrock Kai and Heavyarms Kai.

Overall please with how MG Heavyarms looks. Glad they give you another left arm joint with beam saber (hopefully they don't go cheap on ya and include a beam), and i dig how the army knife is detachable.

G-Exes is awesome looking. Pretty much guaranteed to go to Wolf, reminds me a bit of Hyaku Shiki and Delta Plus.
Laevatein

Dark Duel wrote: Here's to hoping we get some of the other kits that were denied to us...tho I don't think there were that many.
HG GuAIZ please.
Arsarcana

Well, color me surprised, they're actually putting some effort into this new CEverse push. Regarding missing stuff, off the top of my head from SEED alone we were missing:

Sword/Launcher Strike
M1 Astray
Strike Dagger
GINN Recon
GINN Ocher
DINN
ZuOOT
LaGOWE
GOOhN
ZnO
GuAIZ

Basically, most of the suits that didn't have Gundam somewhere in the name, and the BuCUE only came after they had the Kerberos version from Stargazer to build off of. If they really want to make the effort, they've got a lot of suits to catch up on and that's not even starting with Destiny.

Oh yeah, MG Heavyarms. Liking that they've got all its TV gimmicks on the Katoki design. Well, I guess aside from the 'gimmick' of having a cockpit hatch open two different ways depending on the whim of the animator but I don't think I'll miss that. And yeah, given the huge Wing push I think a Tallgeese is more or less inevitable once all the Gundams are done even if they hadn't randomly (for all I know, can't read the captions above it) shown off the TGIII.
Jak Crow

I guess Bandai has abandoned the 1/100 HG line at this point. That's unfortunate.
Raiden

you mean No Grade(NG) not HG. We haven't had a HG 1/100 since X (possibly Turn A i dunno never bought a 1/100 from Turn A).
Fignuts

Ugh. Hate that they're referred to as No Grade, even by Bandai. For all intents and purposes they are High Grade kits.
Jak Crow

No Grade, High Grade, whatever. The line was where we could get, in recent years, near MG quality kits in 1/100 scale that will probably never get the MG treatment.
valkyriepilot

Jak Crow wrote:No Grade, High Grade, whatever. The line was where we could get, in recent years, near MG quality kits in 1/100 scale that will probably never get the MG treatment.
the 00 and VS Astray NG 1/100 lineup are quite recent. they just don't get released as often, especially now that people seem to be more willing to buy MG's, and Bandai's also taking advantage of the momentum brought by the renewed interest in AU MG's. but i doubt if Bandai will abandon the line, seeing as they have more opportunity to milk the moulds for a ton of color or design variants for the non-hero suits.
Jak Crow

I don't know. Normally we would have seen the NGs of the 00 movie a year ago, and there's nothing in the pipe for any series now. I would have loved to get the other 00 Gundams in 1/100, but they've only been released in 1/144. This is a noticeable change from a couple years ago.