Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

The place to share your artwork.
EZero8

Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

Last thread hit 30 pages, so here's the new one. Guidelines are the same as always:
Guidelines for the Request Thread:

Everyone is allowed only one request every two weeks, even if your latest request has been fulfilled.

If your request has not been done after two weeks, you may renew your request or make a new one.

There is a limit of two customizations per request.

And keep in mind that anyone who takes a request is doing you a nice thing. Please remember to thank them.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Haruma

Re: Custom Lineart Request Thread: Lucky Number Seven

(Bumping this from the previous thread)

I would like to place my request for a franken

The Torso unit will be the Verde Busters, missile launchers and all. Now for the arms, those should be the forbiddens, try to include the shields, even though those are part of the back pack. The hips and legs, should be of the Strike Es. The head I would say, place on the duels head. If possible, I would like a rear view so that way the backpack is visible, Cause the back pack I'm gonna ask for is the duels assault shroud thruster configuration. For colors, please use Gundam MK II colors.

Please and thank you.

GAT-X252 Forbidden

GAT-X102 Duel

GAT-X105E Strike E

GAT-X103AP Verde Buster

RX-178 Gundam Mk II
Kakerott

Hi, again, I just wanted to repeat my request for these http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/meanin ... z-006s.htm in this oloring http://burningcokeman.files.wordpress.c ... /eva02.png. I would like both the gundam and the wave rider doing, please.
Bryant Molirse

Haruma wrote:(Bumping this from the previous thread)

The Torso unit will be the Verde Busters, missile launchers and all. Now for the arms, those should be the forbiddens, try to include the shields, even though those are part of the back pack. The hips and legs, should be of the Strike Es. The head I would say, place on the duels head. If possible, I would like a rear view so that way the backpack is visible, Cause the back pack I'm gonna ask for is the duels assault shroud thruster configuration. For colors, please use Gundam MK II colors.

Please and thank you.

GAT-X252 Forbidden

GAT-X102 Duel

GAT-X105E Strike E

GAT-X103AP Verde Buster

RX-178 Gundam Mk II
Request Complete. Click the Clicky.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Gardner1701

I'm still waiting for my requests to be made:

1: Strike Impulse Gundam (Imagine the Strike Gundam has a core fighter)

(Strike,Impulse)

2: Patlabor: Ingram unit 04 Gardner Custom "Alex" (The Alex Gundam w/ the chest and shoulder armor of the Ingram units in Ingram's color)

(Ingram Unit 01, Alex)
raystin

Are we allowed to bump our requests from the old one?Or do we still have to wait 2 weeks.
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
Bryant Molirse

Edit your post, and put in your request, and I'll see what I can do.

Gardner

As for your first request, if you say it has a core fighter like UC gundams, no art mod is needed. Your call.

In 13 minutes flat, Ingram Alex.
Bryant Molirse

Kakerott wrote:Hi, again, I just wanted to repeat my request for these http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/meanin ... z-006s.htm in this oloring http://burningcokeman.files.wordpress.c ... /eva02.png. I would like both the gundam and the wave rider doing, please.

Bad Line Art + Bad Color Scheme = This MS, and this MA.
EZero8

raystin wrote:Are we allowed to bump our requests from the old one?Or do we still have to wait 2 weeks.
Requests from the old threads still apply. So if you made that request within the last two weeks, you'll have to wait to bump it.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Nicol Amalfi

Bryant Molirse wrote:Not sure if this fulfills it, but finished none the less. Click the Clicky.
Thanks for this. Looks great.
Haruma

Bryant Molirse wrote:
Haruma wrote:(Bumping this from the previous thread)

Please and thank you.

GAT-X252 Forbidden

GAT-X102 Duel

GAT-X105E Strike E

GAT-X103AP Verde Buster

RX-178 Gundam Mk II
Request Complete. Click the Clicky.
lol, I was starting to think all the Frankeners were all gone. Nice to know I was corrected majorly. And the Franken, btw, very nice one. I thank you, and now I dissappear for another two weeks. XD
Arvis Taljik

Hoping to get a recolor of the ZGMF-X56S/θ Destiny Impulse in GN-00902 Seraphim SEM colors (upper V-fin, chest vent outlines, and chest V-crest should be yellow).
Last edited by Arvis Taljik on Tue May 10, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Would it be possible for this to be turned into a variable fighter?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

I have a small request for anyone willing to take it on:

The Wing Gundam Seraphim with an upgraded backpack comprised of its sub-wings, the vernier binders from either the Leo IV or Gundam "Dendrobium Stamen" and finally, the tail binders from the Gundam "Dendrobium Stamen" or the "legs" of the Dra-C. Whether you use the exact lineart isn't important so long as it resembles what I see in my head. xD

I'd also greatly appreciate it if you could recolor it with the colors of the original Gundam except for the sub-wings (which remain snow white).

And that's pretty much it. Anyone who takes it on, I'd appreciate it.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
one-village-idiot

Dang, it's nice to see some new talent in here. You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that you might be Red Zaku with a new name. But the guy/girl is a major franken veteran, so they set off for newer pastures.

Bryant Molirse, I've got a challenge for you. Create the most awesome Virgo you can. Or it could be a Leo too. But it must have one of those two heads.

Enjoy!

(you know, I've been here on and off for years, but I'm not sure if this counts as a image request...)
Kakerott

I want to thank Bryant Molirse for doing my request, I apreciat it. Although the placment of the colors was interesting.
raystin

For the third time , :?
Request 1:Stargazer Gundam in Seraphim Gundam(From gundam 00) colors.
Request 2:Astraea Gundam in Seraphim Gundam Colors
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
helois

it is possible to have a
http://i.imgur.com/EbuNx.jpg

in Harute color?

(maybe in two images MA and MS form..)

thanks
Bryant Molirse

Status Update

Hey guys I haven't stopped doing things, I'm just having problems uploading images after updating to Firefox 4. Photobucket's retarded link copy script isn't working for images, and it is being a real pain.

Before you ask why I don't download another browser, I am cursed with dial up from a rural location, and I like having unlimited net access. The other options I have don't allow that. Anyways, let me see what I can do here.

Arvis' Destiny Impulse SEM

Raystin's Stargazer Seraphim

Other requests, comments:

MBF-06, I need more examples, I mostly know gundam, so your request is to vague for me to understand.

Nu-Liberty, your request sounds cool, but I need to chop the wings down to do it, let me know what you want me to do.

One Village Idiot, thanks for the praise, as to your request I could do it, but I would like a bit of direction from you on it, as I usually spend my imagination coming up with schemes for machines that I use for my game. So a color scheme, and add-on ideas would be useful.

Kakerott, you didn't specify the scheme, so I had to guess, so I just used the color source image as a bit of a reference.

And to Raystin, and Helois, I'll do them, but I need links to the machines, as I don't know every unit.

Anyways, enjoy, and I'll see what else I can do.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Brylant: In that case, I'll amend my request. Keep the vernier binders, move the wings down to accomodate them, but ixnay on the tail binders. That way, it still sticks true to what I see in my head. I appreciate your patience in this matter.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion