4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

Re: 4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Kylern wrote:hmm guess I scared my opponent off... Neo China hasn't shown up and its been three days.
I'm going to start firing out annoying pms to all the people who're late. Probably closer to monday tho.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Fritz Ashlyn

I'd like to remind everyone that the Mobile Trace system has pain feedback. Allowing blows to land to get an advantage is fine, but remember that the pilot will feel it.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
PhantomBread

Which brings me to a question: crotch shots to the mecha, transfer full on pain to pilot? :P
Inferno

PhantomBread wrote:Which brings me to a question: crotch shots to the mecha, transfer full on pain to pilot? :P
I suppose that would be...

8)

...a low blow.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But seriously, Marcus was in a rough all-male boarding school. He's taken far worse than a blunt object to the shoulder. When the adrenaline wears off, he'll feel it all plenty, hence the reason to maintain momentum.
Cybaster

I suppose that would be...

8)

...a low blow.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GAME OVER YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

...ahem. Sorry, couldn't resist. :roll:

Well, if you're a Gundam Fighter, it's likely automatically assumed that you're trained for the pain feedback, anyway --- and if you're deliberately taking hits, then it's probably assumed that you've trained and practiced time and time again to do and handle that, too. No real worries there. 8)
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sepltura

I assume submissions for Mobile Suit fighters but how about a washed up pilot from a previous fight? I was thinking of making a sort of failed Gundam Fighter from Brazil just was wondering if that would be ok.
Tangerine

Ack, I forgot what to write for my post. Somehow I lost it after reading Fritz's Tftf post. Will post tomorrow or latter. :oops:
Attomoku

Where is Janubis and Neo-India? (and Neo Scotland and Neo China for that matter). Has any member of the trinary sent out PMs yet? 'Cause It's not any fun if you have no opponent. (Though I suppose that Misao could fight Rin in an exhibition match if it came to that.)

On the subject, what's the ruling for disqualification in a match (or the tournament)? Two weeks without a post? Three?
I realize that everyone is heading back to school or getting settled, its just that time of year, but where do you draw the line?
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
mcred23

Attomoku wrote:Has any member of the trinary sent out PMs yet?
Not yet. Wedge was planning on doing that soon, so we'll probably get those out this week.
Attomoku wrote:On the subject, what's the ruling for disqualification in a match (or the tournament)? Two weeks without a post? Three?
I realize that everyone is heading back to school or getting settled, its just that time of year, but where do you draw the line?
At the moment, nothing, for the very reason you mentioned, as a number of us just went back to school and the fights are only now just starting. We probably won't even begin to deal with the possibility of additional players having abandoned the RPG until after we send out the previously mentioned PMs, so that would be later this week at the very earliest (Early next week is more likely).

That said, we'll probably come up with some time limit on dealing with inactive players, and assorted other similar things, at a later time (If we even want to have a set time, we may just play it by ear and deal with it when we feel we need to). Right now, with the fights really only just getting going, we're basically starting slow and easing into the faster pace that we want this RPG to run at (The one round a month thing Wedge has mentioned a few times). Combine that was many of us starting school and being busier than usual, plus the number of new people in this RPG (There will doubtlessly be some minor learning mistakes and mishaps, and there may already be a few), it's simply going to take a few weeks before we have everything figured out and running smoothly, which will hopefully be by the time the second round starts.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Wedge14

Okay, my computer keeps crashing! But i'm gonna pm these guyz if it's the last thing i dooooooooooooooooooooooo0000000oooooo!

EDIT: Seriously though, i've been hella busy with work and some courses i've been taking so i can actually get a promotion before i die. So i'm gonna thank everyone for being so patient with me.

Also i need to do some fixes. It seems i forgot to edit in, someones beam scatter gun and support staff for neo isreal (thats how i spell it deal with it! No disrespect of course :P)

Janubis

Neo-India is back in here, thanks to Monsieur Wedge. LET ZE BATTLE BEGIIIIIINNNN.

*Heart explode*
liubei013

Ditto. Sorry about my absence as RL stuff picked up last week.

*runs over to the appropriate thread*
Wedge14

Arbiter said he'd be back too!

Also, you guys should try subscribing to your battle threads! Then you'll be able to get emails when your opponent posts.

Cybaster

Wedge14 wrote:Arbiter said he'd be back too!
Nah, he's had it --- it's too late for him. The Queen of Blades ate his soul already. =P
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
The Big Zabowski

Made a clarification on my gundam that I overlooked in my latest post. I'm forwarding this is a PM to Wedge about it.

Gist is that it says "Mounts EM emitter" for the Gundam's hammer. It's also labeled a fixed weapon.

The emitter is NOT in the hammer head itself, but rather ON THE GUNDAM. It's more like a prototype of the hammer used by the Bolt Gundam that's hardwired to the suit itself.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Sepltura

I assume sign-ups are closed? or is that a mistake?
teleute

Wedge14 wrote:Arbiter said he'd be back too!

Also, you guys should try subscribing to your battle threads! Then you'll be able to get emails when your opponent posts.
Yay. I was starting to get a bit worried. And I just subscribed so that I will know when he comes.

In the absences of actually playing, I made G Gundam-style national flags for myself and Donna Strife, who I know IRL.
Neo Pakistan's Flag
Neo Ryukyus' Flag

My photoshop-fu is incredibily weak but if anyone wants one I can whip 'em up. Except for Neo America. Yours was done long ago.
Neo America's Flag
Attomoku

Mark it down!: Neo-Japan defeats Neo-India for the first result of this Gundam Fight Tournament! :D

Still, I'm almost disappointed how quick it went cause now I've got a month just waiting around.
So, either set me up for an exibition/tagteam match in the interim or maybe setup some sort of thread where fighters who have finished their bouts can go to hang out... Please?
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
teleute

Congrats and I second the idea of a noncombat thread. Maybe a fighter's lounge?
Wedge14

Yep i was waiting for the first match to end before i set up the non combat thread! I'll do er now!

At this point, we don't need any competing gundamfighters. But a few washed out ones looking for revenge are perfect for what i'm looking for. These guys can compete in Tag team matches, exhibition matches and do the dirty work for the luxembourg government and the gundam fight commission.