4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: 4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

I will post first thing in the morning. I apologize for the delay.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
PhantomBread

I need to do some blurbs about Polynikes crew, but otherwise, should be pretty much done. Times like this make me wish I was a decent artist, however, give a better impression of what the suit is supposed to be like.
Tangerine

ugh.. I got cold. the weather isn't friendly this week. :cry:

good thing is I got more time to look at my sign up post. I might add more material into it. So, any advice? I didn't watch G Gundam so I am a bit clueless. Wiki is a bit confusing also. thank you.
Cybaster

You guys can pretty much relax anyway, since Wedge has apparently fled for the hills and secluded himself from all Human contact the moment I showed up and signed up here. <_<
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Inferno

Cybaster wrote:You guys can pretty much relax anyway, since Wedge has apparently fled for the hills and secluded himself from all Human contact the moment I showed up and signed up here. <_<
Oh good, so it wasn't me. Gingers tend to have that effect on people.
Fritz Ashlyn

We hit a spot here where all three Trinary members are busy - Red is house sitting, Wedge is doing police-y things and I'm headed into the final stretch before I start my first semester of law school (in other words I'm already busting my ass and forking over money in addition to settling housing and all that crap).
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Wedge14

Actually I have this weekend off, I just wanted some non nerd time to do stuff like drink and talk to girls.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Cybaster

Wedge14 wrote:Actually I have this weekend off, I just wanted some non nerd time to do stuff like drink and talk to girls.
Liquor and Wh**es, eh? So that's how it's gonna be? :wink:
The Big Zabowski

Cybaster wrote:
Wedge14 wrote:Actually I have this weekend off, I just wanted some non nerd time to do stuff like drink and talk to girls.
Liquor and Wh**es, eh? So that's how it's gonna be? :wink:
I'm gonna steal me some raviolis.. <_<
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Arbiter GUNDAM

Well, I finally posted so unless we're waiting on anyone else to make their debut, I think we're ready to rock soon as everyone else is.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Robo Jason Mk1

Question, If a Country is not Approved, Can someone else get a Try at it? I want to attempt Finland, yet someone has a profile, that is not approved yet. Can I still make a Run for The Fins?
Wedge14

Yes! I have sent finland a pm a week ago, if you can get a profile in before wednesday i will accept you.

I am drunk as F right now just ask anybody but it still stands theHarlot has not responded to my pm and i will have to accept any profile submitted.

Cybaster

Liquor and w****s will do that to you, I guess. =P

Although my concern is: Since tomorrow is the submission deadline, if a profile isn't accepted for any reason or require changes (there are still three new submissions in the queue that hasn't even been looked at yet, mine included, or hasn't been given any indication or PM that changes are required), will there actually be a chance to make the necessary changes --- or will that be it, at which point if you don't have the profile right on the first try tomorrow, you won't be allowed to join at all?
Fritz Ashlyn

If your profile is pending approval or you haven't been contacted when we hit the deadline you'll be executed. My condolences.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
mcred23

Executed, and your body dumped in the woods are your expense. No condolences at all from me, cause I need that money.

On the serious side, what'll happen is that we'll lock the thread to prevent any more people from submitting a profile. Those in the thread that haven't heard from us yet on what they'd need to change and all that stuff will hear from us at some point this week, we've just been busy (Me with house sitting/school, Fritz with his school preparations, Wedge with getting drunk) and haven't gotten together to hem and haw about the last few profiles yet.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Wedge14

Yeah, sorry guys I came down with a nasty cold, idiotically still went out drinking like that and spent about 3 days in bed. Hopefully we can get together tonight and go through the profiles and get it all done.

Robo Jason Mk1

mcred23 wrote: On the serious side, what'll happen is that we'll lock the thread to prevent any more people from submitting a profile. Those in the thread that haven't heard from us yet on what they'd need to change and all that stuff will hear from us at some point this week, we've just been busy (Me with house sitting/school, Fritz with his school preparations, Wedge with getting drunk) and haven't gotten together to hem and haw about the last few profiles yet.
Dose this mean I have to PM my profile, or am I too late?
Wedge14

Robo Jason Mk1 wrote: Dose this mean I have to PM my profile, or am I too late?
You're late, but pm me your profile if i can dig up another applicant i'll let it slide because i am nice guy, but this depends on if i can find another applicant or if one of the new profiles decide to drop out all of a sudden. Reasoning behind this is, is we need an even number of countries.

I plan on sitting at my desk all night, to get all my backlogged work done tonight. If i can't summon all of the trinary at once, i'll use my Veto-powers to take care of business. I'm sure they won't mind. If they do mind, well they can fight me.

PhantomBread

After looking over the other fighters, I'm really looking forward to fighting Neo-Luxembourg and Neo-England. Armor Wars!

Also, damn, you make want to make the Not Fragile Gundam from Neo-Winnipeg, with the super mode called the Bachman-Turner Overdrive, and final attacks like "Takin' Care of Business" and "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!"

That also brings to mind an idea, what ideas did you guys not use? I had toyed with a Neo-Iraqi suit based on Babylon, as well as a Centaur Gundam piloted by a combo of a horse and a guy.