EZero8's Armory

The place to share your artwork.
EZero8

EZero8's Armory

Well, I guess Fritz's proclamation that every member would eventually get an art thread is true. After contemplating with whether or not I should begin making frankens, I gave in and decided to try my hand at it. So here it is (its my first one and I whipped it up in an hour, so constructive criticism would be most appreaciated :D ):

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/ ... undam2.jpg

I have no stats for it yet, cuz all I have on it right now are the fin-funnels for weapons. :? Please be nice.
Last edited by EZero8 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:47 am, edited 6 times in total.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Wingnut

Mk.II head and arms, GP-01 torso, NT1 from the waist down and Hi-Nu Fin Funnel equipment on the back.
Quite good for only an hour of work.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Camille Vidan

I think you should darken this kind of blue a bit, because it makes my pretty eyes cry. :cry:
Turinu

Camille Vidan wrote:I think you should darken this kind of blue a bit, because it makes my pretty eyes cry. :cry:
Agreed. You should also clean up the outline a bit and fix the outline in a few spots.
mcred23

Wingnut nailed the parts down.

Camille has a point about the blue, it is pretty bright...

Overall, it's decent. It has should be cleaned up more and has an overall rough feel to it. The head is really needs cleaned up, as does the upper GP01 part of the torso (Parts of it that weren't totally recolored are easy to spot) and the top of the backpack is cut off. For a first timer, it's pretty good, but really needs to be cleaned up.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
EZero8

Thanks for the feedback, I'm working on fixing it right now. :D
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
mcred23

Uh... what was changed from the first picture? It still looks exactly the same too me, right down to the color problems on the torso...

EZero8

Oh crap... the link from above is messed up. I'll provide the links to the different images here.

Old one: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/ ... undam2.jpg

New One: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/ ... undam3.jpg

I hope this works... :?
Last edited by EZero8 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
zane_ff7

the only change i notesed (that you left out for the comparison) is the wing is complete not mising a part
Sorry for the spelling mistakes if there are any.
EZero8

:shock:

I could've sworn that the color schemes are different too and that the new pic was cleaned up better. Dammit... :x
mcred23

First, the one you have listed as the old one is really the new one.

The head, torso and other body problems are cleaned up. The shoulders still look a little rough and odd to me, but thats very minor. The enitre backpack is now visable, which is good, but the color is still very bright and hasn't been changed.

Thats all the comments I have for right now...

EZero8

The "New One" I posted is indeed the new one. The link in the first post became conflicted since I uploaded the images incorrectly. So the "Old One" is indeed the old one, since the color on the "New One" is much darker compared to the "Old One" (it should be noted how many of you complained about how bright the old one was, so the new one has a darker color).

So its either that, or my comp is going crazy. :(
mcred23

You are going crazy.

The link next to "Old one" shows the full backpack, and has the chest and head errors corrected. The link next to "New One" shows the head and chest errors and chops off the top of the backpack. Thus, you have them backwards.

And the blue still looks the same to me. I'm flippiong between the two and see no change...

EZero8

*sigh* I need a new computer... :cry:

Ok then... here it goes. New color:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/ ... undam3.jpg

If this is the same as picture 1 then I'm gonna chuck my comp out of the window... :evil:
mcred23

Oh, it's darker now! :mrgreen:

I think it looks much better with these darker colors. The only errors I see is what looks almost like seem lines (For lack of a better term) on the torso (like around the cockpit hatch) that should be cleaned up. The top of the units right side of the backpack (The left side of the picture) has a somewhat similar problem and looks a little odd.

And thats it.

EZero8

FINALLY!!! :shock:

Ok. I guess that should be enough for today. I'll probably add weapons tomorrow... wheew...
stray

good

Good stuff EZero8... i like how u matched the parts perfectly... the color scheme is awesome too. :shock:
EZero8

Here are some stats for my suit:

GXB-9901-D Blaze Gundam

height: 17.4 meters
weight: 82 tons with full equipment, 70 tons without
powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power rating unknown
propulsion: unknown
equipment/design features: Psycommu-System, Panoramic Cockpit
fixed armaments: shield, 2x beam saber, stored in shield, hand carried in use; 1x beam cannon, mounted on shield; missile launchers, located on shield; 4x fin funnel, stored on backpack
optional hand armaments: beam rifle, beam launcher
Last edited by EZero8 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EZero8

Ok... added weapons to it and fixed it a bit.

With weapons:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/ ... eapons.jpg

Now... on to a new project... :twisted:
Wingnut

It may just be me, but the Nu shield seems a bit big for the suit. Granted that it is likely to scale with the rest of the MS parts used, but it seems a little too big and thus awkward to wield effectively, espically as an offensive weapon with the mounted beam cannon. Other than that, I woldn't mind sortieing with this thing.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.