What are you playing right now?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Anonymous

Well, yesterday I played a game I haven't played in a while, Shattered Union. For those who don't know it's based on a second civil war after a sham election, during the inauguration, some terrorist drop a low-yield nuclear device on D.C., effectively destroying the chain of succession. So California and Texas secede taking a couple states with them, becoming the California Commonwealth and the Republic of Texas. Meanwhile the European Nations begin policing actions to restore the former US of A, simply because in it's current state it all but destroyed the global market. Fun game!
HiZaku

Right now I'm playing S.L.A.I., an excellent mech game I recently percahsed.
DEARKA: (Interrupts with a laugh) Calm down, Yzak.
YZAK: (Angry) That’s what you always **** say!
DEARKA: (Laughs) I guess I do always say that.
G.Squirrel

I'm trying to finish the final level of Call of Cthulu: Dark COrners of the Earth, which is surprisingly good concidering it's a budget PC title.
Alex Hopkinson

Fahrenheit, Battlefield 2 and City Of Villains on the PC, Metroid Fusion on the GBA SP and Rez on the Dreamcast. As always, too many games to play, too little time to play them.
Psycho Al
Screenshots - Blog
EZero8

Right now I'm re-playing Gundam: Journey to Jaburo in an attempt to get much better rankings for each mission. I never realized how hard it would be to play it after leaving it on the shelf for over a year... :?
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Fritz Ashlyn

"Giren's Ambition: Zeon Independence War" for PS2 is eating my life right now. I've never been so pro-Space Nazi in my life. :P
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

Finally unlocked the Psyco Gundams in GvZG, now I'm working to get enough points to unlock the Zeta MS and characters. I've got 83% completion for Gallery.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
ultimatenewtype

lately my games of choice have been Sonic the Hedgehog Mega Collection Plus and Tekken 5
RGM-79G GM Command

Ace Combat 5 and Gundam Vs. Zeta Gundam.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Azreal

Right now? The original Chars Counterattack game for the PSX... I'm finding it even more fun then EiS....
tetsujin: I think you're vastly overrating Christ's combat capabilities...
Anonymous

Just picked up Federation vs Zeon for my PS2 off ebay yesterday...finally bought it... its the only other gUndam game released here in the K other than Battle Assault one and two.

Currently i replaying Shadow of Colosus on Hard Mode...almost done!!
Cardi Doorl

I've been playing Ehrgeiz on the PS after years on hiatus. I used to have everything in Arcade Mode unlocked, and the Dungeon Mode completed, but I have since lost that data. So, I'm gladly going through it again, with intermittent stretches of FFVIII (which I've been swearing for over half a decade I'll someday finish).
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
mcred23

I'm in the process of going back and forth between Blazing Angels: The Squadrons Of World War II, playing the with various color schemes in the game, and an old copy of PC Risk (Where I'm in the process of marching over Western Europe).

Good times! :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Emperor Mengde

Just picked up Super Robot Taisen OG so I've been playing that all day. Also been playing the demo for Ninety Nine Nights in anticipation of its release.
Scyron

Emperor Mengde wrote:Just picked up Super Robot Taisen OG so I've been playing that all day. Also been playing the demo for Ninety Nine Nights in anticipation of its release.
One thing, how much for SRW:OG and what country just incase you arn't in the US? I'm planning on getting this game this Friday, possibly, just so I can play it after sd g gen ds.
Anonymous

I just started replaying C&C Renegade and I'm now thinking of getting C&C The First Decade, since I can't play my origianal Command & Conquer or Red Alert.
Corvus Moore

Gundam Climax,fighting countless battles to get the first Crossbone gundam instead of multiple Kincado cards.
bluemax151

Cardi Doorl wrote:I've been playing Ehrgeiz on the PS after years on hiatus. I used to have everything in Arcade Mode unlocked, and the Dungeon Mode completed, but I have since lost that data. So, I'm gladly going through it again
For some reason I found that dungeon crawling mode entertaining.....
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Bezerker

Diablo 2, Guild Wars, FFX, FF4 that be about it
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!