Looking for Some Good Anime, Go Netflix!

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Deathzealot

Looking for Some Good Anime, Go Netflix!

Alright I like to pass on something to all my fellow anime fans. I know many try to get to their anime on either Adult Swim or Sci-Fi, or even for those who have it a local Anime Network Channel. However my step-brother had recently pointed out Neflix to me to get some good anime. While you do have to pay a monthly fee it is pretty cheap when compared to buying anime everytime one comes out or even trying to rent anime from your local Movie Rental Place. Not to mention unlike a movie rental Netflix has a pretty large selection of Anime and it is only getting bigger. Also you do not have due dates you can keep the DVDs as long as you wish.

However if you already know this then please ignore this thread then. Thank You and enjoy!
thanatos

Re: Looking for Some Good Anime, Go Netflix!

Netflix is fine unless you're the sort of person (like me) who prefers to build up a collection of the shows they've watched. That way you can rewatch whole shows or single scenes more easily.
Aspiring CGO "Chief Gundam Officer"
DrAGoNxF91

Well Netflix is nice if you dont want to spend the money to get a collection. I usually wait for the Box sets to come out. I have several placed here to buy Anime from if not I buy it online. Its alright but some of the Animes you will probably like and end up buying the box set.
Strike105

I don't have a Netflix account. I watch some anime online for free. A much cheaper price if I do say so myself. The only drawback is that my favorite anime site only lets unregistered users watch one episode an hour, unless it's a movie, such as Zeta Gundam: ANT or End of Evangelion.