What are you playing right now?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Idabosoldier

G.R.A.W Campain and Xbox Live. legendz009
AE GUNDAM
A story about the burning Cosmos, and the rising Gundam. Told by yours truely.
mcred23

Call Of Duty 2 and/or Blazing Angels: The Squadrons Of World War II, both the 360 versions.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Anonymous

Kingdom Hearts II ( trying to get the damn Ultima Weapon and finish it 100%)

Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam (trying to complete Universal Century Mode, i'm at 254% Yay for me!! 8) )

On a sidenote, I really hope they make another "___ Versus ___" game (ex: AEUG vs Neo Zeon 1/2/both :wink: or perhaps Federation vs Vanguard, eh... we can all dream.....
Blue 55

Now playing Chrome Hounds and the game rocks.
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
bluemax151

I'm working on MS Saga occasionally and I still need to unlock "everything" on Ace Pilot and One Year War.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Scyron

Started playing MS Saga since I forgot I never completed it. Going strong on the RE4 mercenaries missions only Leon and Ada left till I get handcannon.
Random_GM_Pilot

Just started playing Steambot Chronicles and I am hooked. The open-ended-ness of this game is just awesome. The only game where I can be known both as "Enraged Laborer" and "Snobbish Poseidon". Bear in mind I was wearing a sombraro when I attained the former. :lol:
Blade of the Red Comet

Chromhounds (anyone wanna get a Squad going for Neroimus?)

Hitman: Blood Money

GRAW

Halo 2....it never ends...
HiZaku

I got MS Saga a few days ago (better late than never :) ) and have been playing it like crazy ever since.
DEARKA: (Interrupts with a laugh) Calm down, Yzak.
YZAK: (Angry) That’s what you always **** say!
DEARKA: (Laughs) I guess I do always say that.
Cardi Doorl

Every six months, I find myself gravitating back to Final Fantasy VIII. I played it extensively back in middle school, but never completed it, so about a year ago I started over. Well, here I am somewhere in Disc 3 after all these years. Just got the Cactuar GF and now I'm working on getting Bahamut.

That, and unlocking everything in Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam. I've finished UC Mode 300%, but I still don't have a lot of the unlockables. Now I have to hunker down and bear the Arcade Mode (and I really don't like the Arcade Mode in GvZG).

Once I'm done with those (if ever :roll: ), I'll probably set my sights on finally, finally finishing Metal Gear Solid, but I'm not entirely sure I'll bother.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Scyron

Cardi Doorl wrote:
That, and unlocking everything in Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam. I've finished UC Mode 300%, but I still don't have a lot of the unlockables. Now I have to hunker down and bear the Arcade Mode (and I really don't like the Arcade Mode in GvZG).

Once I'm done with those (if ever :roll: ), I'll probably set my sights on finally, finally finishing Metal Gear Solid, but I'm not entirely sure I'll bother.
Hehe I just started playing UC mode after I restarted back when GOUF was still active. Pretty fun playing some of the one off alternate routes.
Anonymous

Really? I don't know... so far I'm doing UC Mode the second time around... and I still have 5% more to unlock.
Random_GM_Pilot

I think it's fun to have the Psycho Gundam be your ally on the "Four Lives" mission scenarios. Especially as Kamille in the ZZ. Total annihilation!
Enki

I was just playin Grand Theft Auto III and ive gotten farther than i ever had before. Ive completed the Luigi missions and im getting through the Joey missions and El Burro is offering me missions but ive yet to answer the call. Its probably not much compared to the huge amounts of game time most of you have probably already completed but for me a player who doesnt play games to the farthest extent its something.
Nimrod

Just finished Armed and Dangerous on the Xbox and still playing C&C Renegade on the PC inbetween my classes.
Scyron

Nimrod wrote:Just finished Armed and Dangerous on the Xbox and still playing C&C Renegade on the PC inbetween my classes.
I wasn't aware people played C&C renegade, I used to love the game until the community fell through. I should go back and reinstall that after I complete my current list.

Last night I got to try Naruto Ultimate Ninja for PS2. Wasn't all that fun, I guess the feeling I had towards that game could be shared with someone who doesn't appreciate Gundam games :\
Enki

Yesterday was really game day for me. I was playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City, X-Men The Official Game, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Grand Theft Auto III, and Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories. Im gonna see if i can get far on GTA San Andreas.
Camille Vidan

Im gonna see if i can get far on GTA San Andreas.
For some strange reason i can't win Wuzie's race in the country area.

Anyway, San Andreas is a good game.
Enki

Glad you agree. They just keep getting better and better with each passing game. So im definately looking forward to GTA 4. October 2007 is gonna be a long wait indeed but with all the greatness of the past games and the coming of Vice City Stories, itll most definately be worth the wait.
Enki

Glad you agree. They just keep getting better and better with each passing game. So im definately looking forward to GTA 4. October 2007 is gonna be a long wait indeed but with all the greatness of the past games and the coming of Vice City Stories, itll most definately be worth the wait.

EDIT: Forgive me, i accidentally sent it twice. I should erase that when i can. :oops: